Chapter 9

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju’s POV 

 

The meeting with the other artists went smooth. All were settled. I just have to make three remaining paintings. I texted Chaeyeon right after the meeting. 

 

 

I’ve never felt this happy since two years ago. I mean, Yujin made me so happy back then but realization comes next that everything were lies. 

 

 

 

I sighed. I don’t want to remember her as much as possible but I guess that would take a long process. But it’s not a big deal now. I’m used to Chaeyeon’s presence now and it makes me so happy. 

 

 

 

I invited her to come over since unnie went to Japan for a photoshoot. She doesn’t want to accept it but she’s a close friend of the photographer which is Teacher Wendy. Who’s also teaching at Seoul University as a music teacher. 

 

 

 

Anyways, let’s go back to reality. I’m waiting for Chaeyeon to arrive. We will do the usual routine. Netflix, eat, and sleep. 

 

 

Fifteen minutes of waiting. 

 

 

 

I walked to the front door and opened it. It wasn’t the person I was expecting. That someone hugged me. 

 

 

 

“Yujin?” I asked her. Still can’t find the words to say. I am so confused. 

 

 

 

“I missed you Minju. I missed you so much. You may not believe me but I swear. I loved you and I still do. Please hear me out.” She’s crying. 

 

 

 

I don’t know how to process her words. 

 

 

 

“We were so happy back then. You loved me despite of being a total trouble maker. I know I don’t deserve your love. Everyone said you’ll end up being hurt and guess what, you did. Not because I want to, but because I have to. I’m sorry I’m such a coward jerk. All the I love you’s I said, they’re all true. It’s the truest thing I said. If you could just give me another chance to fix things, I promise not to do anything that can hurt you.” Am I hearing things? She wants me back? 

 

 

 

“No Yujin. You have Wonyoung now and I have Chaeyeon”. I bit my lip. Careful not to cry.

 

 

 

“Wonyoung? I don’t love her. I never did. She have so much control of my life because I owe her something big but I don’t really love her. It’s you I love. Do you still love me?” She cupped my cheeks and looked me in the eyes. 

 

 

 

"Yu-jin. I-" 

 

 

 

She stopped me from talking by pressing her lips on mine. She kissed me. 

 

 

It took me long enough to absorb what’s happening and I pushed her. This isn’t right. 

 

 

 

“Yujin please leave me alone” I think it’s the best thing to say for now. 

 

 

She’s still looking at me. 

 

 

"She said leave her alone.”

 

 

Chaeyeon. 

 

 

My world was frozen. She saw us. And it scares me. She’s different now. It feels like she’s about to kill someone with the look of her eyes. 

 

 

 

“Did I already tell you to stop talking to her Ahn Yujin? I warned you. You never listened.” She slowly walks towards Yujin. 

 

 

 

“Wae? Are you scared that she still love me and not you?” Oh god Yujin just go away.

 

 

 

“You’re so full of yourself to think that she still loves a scumbag like you”. She pushed the button.

 

 

Chaeyeon is now grabbing Yujin’s col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter