Chapter 15

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon’s POV. 

 

 

So today’s our rest day and tomorrow’s the big day!

 

 

Since I feel like Minju is drifting away from me. I planned on reviving the lost spark between us. 

 

 

I got up early and went to look for flowers. I know something’s really up and I need to make her feel that I really love her and I deserve her and that she don’t need to have second thoughts about that. 

 

 

I entered the flower shop that has a radiant vibe. 

 

 

“Good morni~ oh! Hi! Nice to see you here Chaeyeon!” 

 

 

The girl with white cap greeted me and she happens to know me. 

 

 

“Uhm. Right. You don’t know me. We’re schoolmates! And this is My sister’s shop. Welcome!” The girl who I still don’t know said. 

 

 

“Thankyou. By the way, I’m looking for a bouquet of white roses, Miss?” I asked her

 

“Kim Minju is sure a lucky girl! I’m Lia!”She clapped her hands happily. 

 

 

I smiled. 

 

 

“You two are so popular. My friends are so envious of Minju. You’re so gorgeous!” 

 

 

“Thankyou for the compliment but Minju is more gorgeous. And she’s perfect”. I smiled remembering her face. 

 

“Aweee. How I wish I can find someone like you! Anyway, here’s your bouquet. Please send my regards to Minju sunbae”. The girl gave me the bouquet. 

 

 

“Here’s my card. I don’t have cash with me.” 

 

She processed my payment quickly. 

 

 

“I’m sorry but can I take a picture with you? I’m just really a big fan of yours”. 

 

It’s no big deal right? 

 

“Sure.” I confirmed. 

 

 

“Yay! Thank you!” She hurriedly pulled out her phone and pressed the camera. 

 

 

“Thank you! You’re so kind!” 

 

 

“No problem. I’ll be going now Lia”. I said my farewell to her. 

 

 

“Bye Chaeyeon!” 

 

 

Such a cheerful kid.

 

 

I have to buy chocolates. I went to the grocery store and bought her a lot of chocolates. And of course some gummy worms. She loves it. 

 

 

How can I forget? 

 

 

Teddy bears are overrated. So I thought of buying something related to a bear. I want her to remember me everytime. If that makes sense. 

 

 

After almost an hour of buying, everything’s already settled. 

 

 

I decided to go back to their house. 

 

 

I instructed the guards where to put the things I bought and headed upstairs to freshen up. 

 

 

It’s pass ten already and Minju is now awake. 

 

 

“Good morning to the most gorgeous woman”. I greeted her with a soft peck. 

 

“Good morning to you too handsome. I feel like I slept for 1 day. Oh god”. She stretched her arms.

 

“You slept since we finished having dinner. It’s 10 in the morning. That pretty sure is a long long sleep”. 

 

She seemed to realize something. And her cheeks turned red. 

 

“Did you- changed my clothes?” 

 

“Uhm. Irene unnie did. Don’t worry”. I assured the now relieved pretty lady. 

 

“It’s not that I don’t trust you, I’m just really shy”. She bowed her head. 

 

“No big deal. I won’t pressure you to something you don’t like. Alright? How bout you take a bath first so we can head down?” 

 

“I always tell this to you but thank you for being so understanding. I love you so much”. She hugged me. 

 

“I love you more. I hope you know that”. I hugged her back and buried my head on her neck. 

 

We stayed like that for quite some time. 

 

“Bath time babe”. I reminded her. 

 

“Right. Bath time. You’re so cuddly I think I wanna sleep again”. She whines. 

 

“You can do that later but bath first for now.”

 

“Okay”. She sadly stood up from her bed. 

 

I giggled. I feel like I’m babysitting a five year old. 

 

I waited for her at the garden as I prepare my surprise. 

 

 

“Unnie, can you uh fetch Minju?” I asked Irene unnie. 

 

 

“Sure kiddo. Make sure everything’s ready”

 

 

I nodded.

 

 

“Unnie! Irene unnie will give you the cue”. I instructed Seulgi unnie who just answered me with a grin. 

 

 

“Minju! Faster!” That’s it. 

 

 

Seulgi unnie played the music. 

 

 

I started to move my body. 

 

I saw Minju walking towards where we are. 

 

She widened her eyes in surprise. She always give me this kind of reaction whenever I dance. I feel like I’m best at it because of the looks she’s giving. 

 

I keep on dancing smoothly. It’s the best way to express my love for her. Words aren’t enough to describe how much I love her. 

 

I keep my eyes on her for the whole three minutes. 

 

She come running to me. 

 

 

“I don’t know what was that for but thank you!” She hugged me again. I’m huggable, am I not?

 

 

“Oh it’s nothing. I just wanna show you how much you mean to me.” 

 

The guards together with Irene unnie came with the flowers, chocolates, and the dog bear. 

 

 

“This is so cliche I’m sorry.” I told her. 

 

 

“What are you say-ing?” She had open in shock. 

 

 

“Surprise!” I smiled upon seeing her reaction. 

 

 

“Oh my god Chaeyeon he’s so cute!” She hugged the dog like a pillow. 

 

 

“I’m happy you liked him.” I smiled proudly. 

 

 

“Yah Minju! Aren’t you going to take a look at the other gifts!” Irene unnie who’s still holding the flowers glared at her. 

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t notice because of this adorable baby dog!” 

 

“Come get it!” 

 

“Hold this for a while. Thank you Chaeyeon”. She excitedly run to get the flowers and chocolates. 

 

She sniff the flowers and hug them like she did to this dog. She looks so happy. I did a very food job, didn’t I? 

 

 

“I’m so proud of you kiddo. That was so impressive. Your dancing was sick. You’re getting better and better”. Seulgi unnie patted my back. 

 

 

“I got all my good traits from you.” I winked at her. 

 

 

“Of course you do!” She laughed. 

 

 

“And you, be a good boy to your mom and aunt Joohyun. Don’t give them a hard time”. 

 

I blushed at the thought of having a family with Minju. I’m sure she’ll be the best mom. 

 

 

Soon the two equally gorgeous sisters joined us. 

 

 

“Pose here. I’ll take a pic. This deserves a good photography.” Irene unnie demanded. 

 

I seated next to Minju with the dog between us. She’s holding the bouquet and chocolates. 

 

We smiled to the camera. 

 

“Another one. Closer please!” Seulgi unnie this time. 

 

She put her head on my right shoulder while I put my right hand to her left. 

 

“Very sweet! Now smile to the camera!” 

 

I wear my biggest smile. 

 

 

She lift her head and look at me lovingly which made me look at her in return. 

 

 

She closed her eyes and gave a peck on my lips very quickly. 

 

 

Okay I didn’t expect that bold move from her. 

 

 

I looked at Irene unnie to see her reaction but all I saw is her face eating grin and approved sign. 

 

 

“That’s so sweet! I’m gonna send it to you and make sure to post it!” Unnie showed us her shots and I’m proud to say that we really looked so inlove and gorgeous together. 

 

 

Mission accomplished for today.

 

Minju’s POV 

 

 

The day has passed quickly without us noticing. 

 

 

“Hey, what are you doing?” My girlfriend entered the room with the cute dog. She just finished bathing him. 

 

“I’m scanning our pictures and was abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter