Chapter 4

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV

 


"Good to see you here, Minmin"

 

 

I froze on the spot. Only one person calls me Minmin.

 

 


I turned my head and there I saw a smiling bear in the form Chaeyeon. Oh god. It's been what? Five years? Since the night I met her. We hadn't really had a proper conversation. It's just a one night friendship. She flew to Japan together with her family to migrate because her dad put up a business there. I tried searching for her name on social media but all are not updated. Her last post was when she's still here. And since I became Yujin's girlfriend,  I never tried to find her because Yujin will get mad at me. So the only chance I have is through Seulgi unnie. Whenever I ask Seulgi unnie how is she all she say is that she's okay. And she'll come back before I know it. She changed a lot. She's even more handsome now. Wow. I'm speechless. 

 

 

 

"SURPRISE! did you like it?" What a crazy woman. So this is her surprise? My unnie is really something. 

 

 

"Minju! Is that how you welcome your puppy love?" Seulgi unnie teased me. I'm so embarrassed that I hugged Chaewon to hide my red face. Chaewon get it. I've already told her about how I met Chaeyeon when I was just 15. 

 

 

 


"You're always making me jealous Minmin. What about me? Come hug me!" Always the confident one. I still can't face her. 

 

 

 

"Let's just leave them here Chaewon-ah. And Seulgi, don't spy on them. You know how my sister gets when she's shy." 

 

 

 

"Minnie, I'll be waiting outside. Okay?" Chaewon kissed my forehead and prepared to leave the office. 

 

 

 

When it's just the two of us inside the office, she sat beside me and caught me off guard. 

 

 

 


"I missed you Minmin" she hugged me so tight. "Dad won't let me use any phone when I went to Japan. Life's been hard when I was there. I really wanted to reach out to you. And when I finally have a phone, I can't contact you anymore. I sent you messages and tried calling you but it seems like you blocked me on your phone."

 

 

 

"what do you mean I blocked you?" 

 

 

 


"Oh, you even sent me a message saying you don't want to talk or see me again I can't remember when but that's more or less three years ago". Still hugging me. 

 

 

 

"No. I never received a message. I even thought you're the one who don't want to talk to me again. And everything was just a joke to you". 

 

 

 

"Oh! Maybe that's your girlfriend! Maybe she's the one who sent me!" I tried connecting the dots and yah, three years ago, when we started dating. She became very possessive of me and my things. Idiot Yujin. I mentally cursed. 

 

 

 


"You know I used to ask Seulgi and Irene unnie how are you. I'm really worried. I'm sorry I cannot come back for you. Dad won't let me. And don't ever think that you're a joke to me. You made leaving Korea very hard for me you know." Now she's playing with my hair. 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry. I won't leave you again because I'm staying here for good!" She cupped my cheeks and smiled at me. 

 

 

 

"REALLYYYYY?????" I may be passive towards her but knowing that she'll stay here makes me happy. Like really happy. 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. Seulgi Unnie already prepared my documents for my transfer h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter