Chapter 12

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday came so fast. It’s school day again. 

 

Chaewon’s POV

 

 

After talking to Minju last Saturday. Somehow I felt like a lot better. 

 

 

I finally told her how I feel for her. 

 

 

It’s like breaking out of the shell. I’ve hidden it for three years already. 

 

 

What I said about me entrusting her to Chaeyeon is true. She’s perfect for her. They’re perfect for each other. 

 

 

I am now at a coffee shop near our school waiting for Yuri. I came a little early than usual because I have nothing to do at home. Dad’s bugging me about something. 

 

 

 

 I saw Yuri entering and raise my hand to tell her where I am. 

 

 

 

“So, what’s with the sudden meet up my dear cousin?” She talk like an angry grandma. 

 

 

“Nothing. I just wanna be out of the house and I have no one to talk to”. I responded. 

 

 

 

“Wae? Didn’t you and Minju already talked? You can just call her instead of me.” 

 

 

 

“I don’t wanna take her time. She’s probably with Chaeyeon. You know, they’re now girlfriends. Why are you mad? It’s not like I won’t treat you here. I’ll pay for our orders”. 

 

 

“So are you salty about it?” She asked me with a playful look. 

 

 

“At first I really was, but come on. I have to accept it. Acceptance is the key, right?” I smiled at her. 

 

 

“Got it. So you’re playing now the sacrifice lamb? So heroic”. She continued. 

 

 

 

“She doesn’t like me. Chaeyeon’s her first love. Look at them now. I’m no match”. 

 

 

“Why are you belittling yourself? You’re amazing and kind. She would love you for sure if you just told her”. 

 

 

“I don’t wanna think about it. It’ll just make things harder for me. Let’s set that aside please. Let’s order, I’m starving”. 

 

 

 

The two ordered coffee frappes and cheese cakes.

 

 

“Honestly Chaewon if you’re not my cousin I would ask you to date me.” Yuri blurted out again. 

 

 

“Why’d you say so?” 

 

 

“You’re nice, caring, loyal, smart too, what else is missing?” 

 

 

“If you’re just saying that to make me feel better about myself then okay I appreciate it. But no thanks.” She munched her cheese cake. 

 

 

“I’m being honest. Why can’t Yena be like you? I mean you’re both cowards but regardless of that, you’re perfect!” Yuri explained. 

 

 

“Okay okay I get it. Don’t worry, I’ll have Minju after Chaeyeon." I half heartedly joked. 

 

 

“And oh please just wait for Yena she likes you too. Just be patient”. 

 

 

“Whatever you say. How bout you? Aren’t you going to find another girl or man?” 

 

 

“No. I don’t like other people.” 

 

 

“Okay. Minju it is”. She gave up. 

 

The two continued to talk about random things.  Til it’s time for them to leave for school. 

 

Chaeyeon’s POV

 

 

I received a call from Appa that made my mood sour. He’s pestering me again. When will he stop? 

 

 

To brighten up my mood, I called my girlfriend. 

 

 

“Good morning beautiful. I can’t wait to see you”. I greeted her. 

 

 

“Such a sweet talker. Good morning Chaeyeon! I can’t wait to see you too”. I didn’t go to their house today because she said she wants to drive her new car. I offered for a convoy but she declined. She said she doesn’t want to be a bother and I can’t say no. 

 

 

And I didn’t. She’s the boss after all. 

 

 

“Only for my girlfriend. I’m so sad I don’t get to kiss you good morning” 

 

 

“I’ll give you one later, such a spoiled brat.” She laughed. 

 

 

“Thanks! I needed it to function. I love you Minmin I think I’m dying because I love you too much”. I exclaimed. 

 

 

“Will I make you love me less then? So that you’ll not die?” She replied. She always have a smart comeback. 

 

 

“You can do everything but that still can’t make me love you any less. I love you with every fiber of my body”. 

 

 

“So I’m stucked then? Don’t worry. I love you so much that the word love would be so ashamed.” Yep. That’s my girlfriend, she’s so smart I can’t win against her. HAHAHAHA 

 

 

“Alright. I gave up. Come to school very quick so I can hold you now. I miss holding you! And please drive safely babe i love you” 

 

 

“See you in fifteen babe. I love you more. Be patient bear!”

 

 

I hung up. I’m waiting for her in the parking lot. 

 

 

So red sports car is it? My girlfriend looks hot it can burn the whole school. 

 

 

I went out of my car and opened her passenger door. 

 

 

Before she could react, I kissed her. 

 

 

“Okay. I know you miss me but please announce yourself next time” She said laughing. 

 

 

“I’m sorry. I’m afraid I can’t do that later.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter