Chapter 5

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's just another carefree day for the students of Seoul University. 


Minju's POV


What is this soft feeling on my cheeks? Oh, it's moving. I don't remember getting myself a puppy or something to wake me up in the morning. 

 

 


"Minmin~ wake upppp"

 

 

 


Oh. It's just Chaeyeon. I thought it's huh? Chaeyeon? 

 

 

 


I opened my eyes only to see a grinning face of an idiot close to my face. 

 

 

 

 


"YAH! WHY ARE YOU INSIDE MY ROOM?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!!" I don't care if she'll smell my morning breath it's her fault that she came here without any warning. 

 

 

 

 


She covers her ears and scrunched her face. "Why are you shouting? Not even a good morning to me? Tch! You're so grumpy". 

 

 

 


"Why are you here?" I asked seriously. 

 

 

 


"I'm here to fetch you. We're going to school together!" That stupid smile again. 

 

 

 


"But I have a car". 

"Yes you do but you don't have your key". 


I mentally facepalmed. 


"That unnie is really a headache."

 

 

 

 

"Go shower now. I'm gonna be downstairs. Anyway, you look pretty even when you just woke up. BYE!" she runaway again like a child being chased by her mom. 

 

 

 


I gotta shower now because an annoying bear is here. I finally finished preparing after few almost an hour. I put on a black crop top and a high-waisted denim jeans and a light make up. 

 

 

 


"Morning Minju!" I was greeted by a happy Seulbear. 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning Unnie!" I smiled back. She's wearing an all black badass outfit. She looks so fine. My sister's so dang lucky. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Stop checkin' my Seulgi out, Minju. I might kick you. Come down here and eat!" aish. Possessive Unnie. 

 

 

 

Seulgi Unnie just laughed at my sister. 

 

 

 

 

"You're supposed to check me out not Seulgi unnie! My pride was hurt. Badly hurt Minju" Chaeyeon's shaking her head exaggeratedly. 

 

 

 

 

"You're so full of yourself. I suddenly don't wanna eat. I'm going Unnie give me my key!" I joked. 

 

 

 

 

"Say that to me after you watch me dance. You're gonna come back crawling to me."

 

 

 

 

"Dream on!" 

 

 

 

 

"Ha! Just admit it you have a crush on me!" 

 

 

 

 

"No, I will never!"

 

 

 

 

"You two stop. Seriously, you're all lovey dovey when you're still kids and now you're like I can't even explain! Just eat and we'll go!" Yes ommaaaa! 

 

 

 

 

A black sportscar was parked outside out house. I assumed it's Chaeyeon's car. 

 

 

 

 

"Hop in, Mi ladyyy!" she opened the door for me. 

"So you're a gentlewoman now?"

"Why? Am I not always a gentlewoman?"

"No"

"Yah! You're supposed to say Yes! Anyways, give me your hand". 

"What for?"

"For nothing. I just wanna hold hands while driving. It's sweet. He~he" With hesitation. 

"You can't drive properly if we're gonna hold hands." 

"But I just wanna hold your hand!" 

"Safety first Chaeyeon". 

"Fine! But you're gonna have to kiss me here" she points her lips. 

What is she even saying? 

"You're not even my girlfriend why would I kiss you?" 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She boldly asked. 

"No. I want to be girlfriends with someone who's sweet, sincere, patient, caring, and thoughtful". 

"But I am!"

"No, you're not. You're not patient."

"Okay. I, Lee Chaeyeon, from this day forward, is going to be a sweet, sincere, patient, caring, thoughtful, and everything you want." She raised her hand like making an oath. 

"Alright alright! Just please drive us to school now." 

"OKAY YOUR HIGHNESS" so hyper! 

 

 

 

Later, we arrived at school. 

 

 

 

 

"Chaeyeon! Dude!" Oh it's Yena. I don't know they're friends. 

 


"Oh shoot. Hey! Did you miss me?" 

 

 

"OF COURSE! BUT HOW DARE YOU NAME YOUR MONKEY YENA! I still can't get over it. You disrespectes my name!" 

 

 

 

"That was long ago! Anyway, let's go to Seulgi unnie later. I wanna  join the dance club. You a member right?"

 

 

"Ofcourse! Let's dance again. Just like the old times Chaeyeonnie! Hitomi, Hyewon, and the rest are there too!" She's happily telling Chaeyeon. 

 

 

"Alright. How bout we meet up at lunch at the cafeteria? You goin' with me right, Minju?" She turned to me. 

 

 

"Ohhhh! So you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter