Chapter 11

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju’s POV

 

 

 

I can’t believe these unnies. Behind their serious and professional faces is a childish attitude. 

 

 

 

We’re facetiming with Wendy unnie and Irene unnie. 

 

 

 

“Nae unnie! That Wonyoung is a !” 

 

 

 

“She always start a fight with Minju. She needs professional help”. 

 

 

 

“I’m so cool unnie if you’re just there you would’ve praised me!” 

 

 

 

“Wonyoung’s about to slap her but I stopped her! Huh I’m such a badass!” Joy unnie happily shared what happened earlier at the practice room. 

 

 

 

“Aish. That kid. Really” she pinched the bridge of her nose. She’s getting frustrated now.

 

 

 

“Unnie, I think we have to do something. She’s overstepping the line” Wendy Unnie 

 

 

 

“Right. We can’t just let it slide every time because you have a good heart Minju.” 

 

 

 

Everyone including Chaeyeon nod her head. 

 

 

 

“She stopped long ago right? Why is she attacking you again?” 

 

 

“Yujin came to our house yesterday.” I shouldn’t have said this but she needs to know the true reason for Wonyoung’s acts. 

 

 

 

“Oh my god! What did she do?! That Yujin.” See? This is what I pictured of her. She’s like an angry mother bunny. 

 

 

 

“She told me she still love me and she wants me back”. I said almost sounds like a murmur.

 

 

 

Everyone were silent for a moment.

 

 

 

“She even kissed her. I saw it” Chaeyeon speak for the first time. 

 

 

“Oh my god. This is so messed up.” Yeri unnie

 

 

“Kids are complicated. Why is she trying to win Minju back?”

 

 

“Of course because she doesn’t love Wonyoung”.

 

 

“We can clearly see it”.

 

 

“No chance. Chaeyeon’s already with you”. 

 

 

“I won’t let her have Minju again” Chaeyeon said. 

 

“Sure you won’t kiddo” Seulgi unnie patted her head. 

 

 

“Don’t talk to her again alright? I don’t want to see you getting kidnapped because of Wonyoung. Stay away from Yujin.” 

 

 

“Yes unnie.”

 

 

“Please keep an eye Chaeyeon.” Chaeyeon nodded.

 

 

“I was thinking of this. Let’s move to the villa. I don’t want other people gate crashing our house”. 

 

 

“You’re over reacting unnie. We don’t need to move out.” I told her. It’s not like it’s not safe in our house. 

 

 

 

“This is what Appa’s saying. I should hire a security guard. And no, don’t argue with me now Minju. I’m trying my best to live lowkey but that Yujin is really something.” 

 

 

 

“I understand” I can’t argue with her right now, can I? 

 

“One more thing.” 

 

 

“What is it Unnie?” 

 

 

“Did you and Chaeyeon do ‘it’?” 

 

 

It? 

 

 

“Waaaaaaaah unnie!” 

 

“Oh my god!”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” 

 

“I can’t breathe!” 

 

 

Yeri and Joy unnie are laughing so hard while I’m feeling embarrassed again for the nth time of the day. I can’t look at Chaeyeon now.

 

 

Seulgi unnie is also serious. She’s eyeing Chaeyeon. 

 

 

“Silence please! We’re waiting for your answers. Chaeyeon I’m watching you” Seulgi unnie seriously looked at Chaeyeon. 

 

 

 

“Of course not Unnie! Why do you have to ask that question. Not when I’m not alone. You’re making me feel so embarrassed.” 

 

 

“What? I’m just asking because I’m being a good sister to you. Again, no playing around!” 

 

 

“It’s not like you and Seulgi unnie didn’t do it before your third month anniversary!” 

 

 

Now it’s their turn to turn red. 

 

 

“PARK SOOYOUNG! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” 

 

 

“Conservative my Unnie!” Yeri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

“So tell me unnie, is Seulgi unnie a top or bottom?” They continued to pry. 

 

 

“It’s clear she’s a top. But Irene’s too so I think it’s vice versa”.

 

 

“NOT YOU TOO WENDY! I’M GOING TO KILL EACH ONE OF YOU! SERIOUSLY!” 

 

 

We ended the call with a laugh. Too much laugh I guess I’m gonna be bloated. 

 

 

 

“You two are so childish yet so vulgar. Joohyun will kill you. Bid your families goodbye!” Seulgi unnie warned them. 

 

 

“Now that I’ve thought of it. We’re really doomed! It’s your fault Joy!” 

 

 

“Why me? You’re the one who asked her!” 

 

 

They’re at it again. 

 

 

“Chaeyeon. Joohyun entrusted Minju to you. Be safe on your way home. I’ll monitor you kiddo”. 

 

 

“Aish Unnie. I’m a good girl. I got it from you. No need to be so hard to me.” Chaeyeon grinned. 

 

 

“Good. Or we’re gonna be dead meat by tomorrow”. 

 

 

7 pm that day at Kim and Bae’s Residence

 

 

“I can’t believe you were this kind hearted. She’s about to slap you yet it’s like nothing to you. I don’t want other people touching you.” 

 

“Don’t be too soft. People will take advantage of you. I just want you to be only soft with me tho.” She said while enveloping me to a tight hug. 

 

“Smooth” I laughed at her antics. 

 

 

“Smooth for you Kim Minju” she winked but failed. 

 

 

“You look like you ate something sour” 

 

 

“Wae? Do I not look like the Charismatic dancer?” She raised her eyebrows. 

 

 

“No. You look like a dumb bear!” I

 

 

“Oh. So does it mean I look like Seulgi unnie?” Seulgi unnie aka dumb bear. That makes sense. 

 

“No. You look way dumber. She’s cute you’re not!” 

 

 

“I’m offended girlfriend”. She pout 

 

 

“Of course I was just joking! You look cute too” I consoled her. 

 

 

“Still not forgiven!” 

 

“Why are you like that? I said you’re cute!” 

 

 

“Na-uh! Give me a kiss first” 

 

 

“Kiss yourself. I’m going to bed.” 

 

 

“You don’t want to kiss me now? As far as I remember you were stealing kisses while I’m asleep.” Why did she have to bring that up? 

 

 

“I’m not hearing anything” I said as I walked to bed and lay my tired body. 

 

 

I closed my eyes. I feel tired and exhausted. 

 

 

Where is she? Did she left? 

 

I was about to open my eyes when I feel her laying on top of me. 

 

 

“Get off” I said. 

 

 

“No. Unless you give me a kiss” she said shaking her head. 

 

 

“Just one kiss okay?”

 

 

She nodded. 

 

 

I put my hands on her neck and bring her closer. Our lips touched. We didn’t move at first. I started moving my lips. She did too. 

 

I feel her tongue poking my lips. I opened my mouth to give her access. Her tongue expertly explored my mouth. It’s intoxicating. I’m drowning. Blame it on her. I mirrored what she did. I let my tongue enter . I can feel her body getting hot. I can’t hold back. I like it too. She put her hands on my shoulder and exchanged our position. Now I was lying on top of her.

 

 

We pulled away catching our breath. 

 

 

 

“Wow”. Was all she muttered. 

 

“Yeah, that was wow”. 

 

“You’re so breathtaking” she said while caressing my face. 

 

 

"And you're so handsome. You sure is a girl crush. I love you so much Chaeyeon. Always put that in your mind” 

 

 

“Another wow. Am I handsome? I’ll remember that. Don’t worry. I love you more My Minju”. 

 

 

“I’ll get off now.” 

 

 

“Of course you will. Irene unnie is watching hahahahahahaha sorry unnie! Kiss isn’t prohibited right?”. The sound of her laugh. So cute. 

 

 

“Pabo! It’s not like she put a hidden camera here, right?” I said. Irene unnie’s sure crazy but she won’t do that. 

 

 

“Who knows.” 

 

 

We sleep again all cuddled up with each other. I hope this will last this time. 

 

 

Third person’s POV 

 

 

“Joohyun, you just landed can’t you rest first?” Seulgi was following Joohyun. 

 

 

“No, I gotta see them first. Who knows they did something last night”. 

 

 

“You’re so paranoid Hyun, let them be. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter