Chapter 21

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju’s POV

 

I never imagined myself to be here right now.

 

“Honestly, Yujin’s so hard to control. She fears no one.” Eunbi muttered to herself. 

 

After some self contemplation, she started to speak in a serious and full of authority tone.

 

“You need to set aside whatever problem you have when you’re under the school premises”. She looked directly at Yujin. 

 

“And please, stop breaking school rules. You’re a bright student, act like one.” 

 

“Don’t let your anger consume you. You can always settle things in a calm manner.” 

 

“I hate to say this but if you cause another nuisance, I’m afraid the school would kick you out”. 

 

Yujin just bowed her head down at the final sentence of President Eunbi. 

 

“I’ve talked to all your instructors, they all agreed to this. If you care enough about yourself and your future, better think twice.” 

 

“Did you understand?” She asked her. 

 

“Nae. I’m sorry. I really have a bad temper. And I know that’s not an excuse for my misbehavior”. She admitted. 

 

“I’m glad we’re on the same page”. 

 

“And oh, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, and Minju, the three of you are dismissed. But please accompany Chaeyeon to the infirmary.” 

 

“Thank you Pres”. We bowed altogether. 

 

“Mind if you go with Chaeyeon? I have to talk to Yujin for a while.” 

 

She just nodded and escorted Chaeyeon. 

 

Chaeyeon frowned before leaving the student council office. 

 

“Hey”. I walked to her slowly. 

 

“I’m sorry”. She said in a soft voice. 

 

“I already told you not to harm anyone, didn’t I?” 

 

“But she cheated on you.” She closed her fist while looking down. 

 

“But still, you don’t have to do that. I don’t want anyone of you getting hurt just because of me.” 

 

I pat her head. 

 

Chaeyeon’s POV 

 

I left the student council room with a heavy heart. 

 

All I want is for her to hear me out. What’s so hard about that? 

 

And that Yujin punched me so hard it bruised my lips. 

 

I sighed. 

 

“She’s a hot headed, isn’t she?” Chaewon asked. 

 

“She is. If I’m not thinking about Minju, I would’ve punched her twice as hard as she did”. It’s true. I can punch like a pro. Considering my family background, it’s a normal thing. 

 

She hums i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter