Chapter 2

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that afternoon. 

 

Minju's POV 

 

"So Minnie, kind to tell me what's with the million dollar worth frown on your face?" My bestfriend Chaewon asked. 

 

"Unnie's so persistent it's giving me headache". I pulled my hair out of frustration. 

 


"Come to think of it. It's not a bad idea. It's been two years since you last stepped on a stage. People miss their 'Queen Minju'. Don't you miss it?" 

 


"I do. But, I don't know. I had this kind of trauma thinking that I will mess up again". It's true, I'm afraid. Maybe if I didn't involve myself to Yujin, everything must have turned out fine. 

 

 

Stupid things you do for love. 

 

(FLASHBACK) 

 

"Babyyy, I don't want you to goooo~ stay with me" Yujin, my girlfriend cling to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist. 

 

Today's my competition. And my girl friend won't let me go. I've always dreamt of being a beautyqueen and now I'm one step away to achieving my dream. I joined a few pageants before and earned a lot of trophies. Many people look up to me and made me their role model. But today's the major event of my life. It's the biggest pageant so far. I prepared a lot for this. I went to gym, had a killer diet, I reviewed a lot. 

 

"Yujin, as much as I want to stay with you, I need to go. The teachers and Irene unnie will kill me. You know they expect a lot from me." I tried to remove her arms but she just hugged me tighter. 

 

 

"You know what, just go and don't talk to me ever again! You don't even want to do it with me. What am I to you? Are we really girlfriends? " Yujin have this angry face again. That's like her whenever she don't get what she wants. 

 


I frowned. It's always been like this. 

 

"Don't do this Yujin. It's just only for a day. After this pageant, you can have me all by yourself again. And about 'that' you know I'm not yet ready. What's hard to understand?" I tried convincing her.

 


"No. You can't tell me things! You're just making excuses. It's either you go or we're over" She said firmly. 

 


She knows how much I love her. She's my everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter