Chapter 3

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju's POV 

 

Go to my office right after your class okay? See you lil sis. Loveyou! 

 

I read the message Irene unnie sent me. I guess she's gonna try convincing me again. 

 


"Chaewon, Irene unnie want me to her office now. Go home without me. Oh wait, do you wanna go with me? I asked Chaewon. Anyway, it's just 3 o'clock in the afternoon. 

 


"Sure Minnie. Let's just drop these heavy books in our locker alright?" She agreed.

 


We then went to my sister's office. Anyway, she's a college instructor together with her long time girlfriend, Seulgi unnie. She's teaching in the Business department while Seulgi unnie's in Arts department. My unnie's pretty famous here because of her baby face and ethereal goddess beauty. Everytime I praise her she will always tell me that I'm prettier. But I guess that's jusy how unnies are to their siblings. 

 

 

She's waiting for me outside her office. Maybe she's just making sure that I'll go. How smart of her. I may have broke her rules before, but trust me, I'm never gonna do it again. I don't want her to be disappointed of me again. 

 

 

"Minju Chaewon, let's head inside. I have a surprise for you" She greeted me with a big smile. They said that she's cold and rude because of her expression but she's the softest person you'll ever meet.

 

 


We take our seats comfortably on her couch. "So what is it unnie?" I asked impatiently bacause I have a bad feeling about it. 

 

 


"Just wait for awhile. You'll see. Grab something to eat I have snacks on my fridge". She offered us. I am quite hungry so I why not? I got myself an apple and orange for Chaewon. 

 

 


"Unnie you have a lot of food in here but you're not eating them." I said as I take a bite on my apple. 

 

 

 

"You know how Seulgi's appetite is right? She always come here complaining how hungry she was. She always ask me to buy food for her that's why. She's a baby. What a big dumb bear". She's all smiley while talking about Seulgi unnie. How lucky they're both inlove not like what happened to me. Poor me. 

 

 

 


"Who's dumb bear?!!!!" the door swung open revealing Seulgi unnie wearing her handsome eyesmile. Don't get me wrong. I'm not crushing on my sister's girlfriend. Actually, I had a long time crush. She's also a dancing bear and very handsome though she's a girl. You can say that I have the same taste as my sister. 

 

 

 


So I met this bear number 2 when I was still in highschool probably five years ago. She's a cousin of Seulgi unnie. We went to a family gathering. Seulgi unnie invited us to come with her. It's a grand family reunion. 

 

 

 

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

 


I'm feeling dizzy seeing adult people walking by so I decided to go out. I really don't like crowds. I found myself walking on a mini zoo. There are lots of animals but they're inside a cage. I spotted a monkey not far away from where I am so I walked a little more. 

 

 

"Hey monkey, are you lonely too? Coz I am. Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter