Chapter 10

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon’s POV 

 

 

I’m hurting. MINJU’s Relationships are always in the headline. When am I going to be more than friends with her. I know sooner or  later they’re going to be official. But heck just the thought of it breaks me. 

 

 

 

I am at our restobar drinking beer. I can’t bear to face them all sweet in front of me. I’m such an idiot for doing nothing. And now, Yujin’s also entering the picture. 

 

 

 

Where am I gonna be? I drank about 5 bottles. But I still feel the pain. Why are these beers so useless? I cried my heart out. 

 

 

 

The last time I cried like this was when I heard about Minju and Yujin’s relationship. 

 

 

 

The once Minju and Chaewon time became Minju and Yujin’s time. She stole Minju away from me. But it’s my fault right? I did nothing. So why am I sulking. 

 

 

 

Maybe the alcohol finally kicked in. My vision became blurry. All I can think is Minju. I got my phone and dialed her number. 

 

 

 

First ring.. 

 

Maybe she’s with Chaeyeon. It’s happening again.  She’s not going to answer my calls anymore. She’s not gonna hang out with me anymore. 

 

 

 

Second ring.. 

 

 

 

“Hello Won-ah”

 

 

 

Oh. She sounds like she just woke up. What time is it?

 

 

 

“Minjuuuuuu. I-I’ve been inlove with *hiccup you for *pause so looong. Why can’t you *sobs see me?”

 

 

 

“Won-ah are you drunk? It’s already 1 am. Where are you?” She sounds so concerned. How does it feel to have Minju as your girlfriend? She’s so sweet and perfect and it I can’t see anyone else as beautiful as her. 

 

 

 

“I’m o-okayy Minjuuuu. What’s not ok-okay is the fact that you *sobs don’t love me *sobs as you love them!” 

 

 

 

“Let’s talk about this when you’re sober okay? I know you’re drunk. I’m gonna call your driver to pick you up. Stay there alright?” She hung up. 

 

 

 

I fell asleep. I don’t know how long. Then I remembered everything. Every word I said to minju. Oh god. That’s not the way I wanted to confess to her. 

 

 

 

How can I face her now? I feel so ashamed. Blame it all on the alcohol. 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon’s POV 

 

 

 

I woke up without Minju in bed. Oh it’s just 1 am. Maybe she just went out to pee. I was about to sleep when I heard her talking. 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s talk about this when you’re sober okay? I know you’re drunk. I’m gonna call your driver to pick you up. Stay there alright?” I have no idea whom she’s talking to. 

 

 

 

I walked towards her and hug her waist.

 

 

 

“Why are you awake? I got scared you left me after saying you love me and realized you made a mistake.” It’s true. That was the first thing that came to my mind. 

 

 

 

“Chaewon called me.” Oh. Another one. 

 

 

 

“What did she say?” Why would she call her at this hour. 

 

 

 

 

“She’s drunk. She told me she love me. And she’s hurting. I'm worried” I can see the sadness in her eyes. Minju is so perfect. Everyone loves her. This is harder than I thought. 

 

 

 

“We just got started. Why are you so perfect? You need to make yourself a bit uglier so they won’t want you anymore”. I said joking. 

 

 

 

“Hey, I’m not perfect. Don’t wory I’ll talk to her about us. You know you’re the only one I love right?” She kissed on the lips again. 

 

 

 

“Alright then. I’m glad you want to tell them about us. Let’s get back to sleep, shall we?” 

 

 

 

And with that, we went to sleep again. 

 

 

 

I woke up with a beautiful sight. I caressed her face. So pretty! So addicting. I can’t believe she’s mine. 

 

 

 

“Good morning beautiful. Wake up” I kissed her cheeks, nose, forehead, chin. 

 

 

 

“Hmmmm” 

 

 

 

Still not gonna wake up? Okay. 

 

 

 

I kissed her neck up to her jaw. She moaned. I guess she’s awake now. 

 

 

 

“Yah! Why do you have to do that!” She’s so grumpy. Hahahahaha cute. 

 

“Because it’s so hard to wake you up” I grinned. 

 

 

 

“Whatever!” 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry! Hahahahaha you’re so cute!”

 

 

 

And that’s how our day started. 

 

 

 

“So that’s it. We’re official now”. Minju said. More like announced because we’re here at the student council office. There’s also Hitomi, Nako, Hyewon, Yuri, Yena, and Eunbi. 

 

 

 

“OKAY! Let’s order pizza let’s put it on Chaeyeon!” Yena 

 

 

 

“YEY!!!” Everyone except Chaeyeon.

 

 

 

“Hey I’m sorry you have to treat them” Minju apologized. 

 

 

 

“It’s okay. I’m happy tho that they’re so supportive of us.” I smiled. 

 

 

 

“Pizza only??!” I asked them

 

 

 

“Burger!”

 

“Soda!”

 

“Fries!”

 

“Cake!”

 

“Okay! Let’s order!” 

 

 

 

I saw Minju smiling. Honestly, it’s the most beautiful view. 

 

 

 

“Thank you so much for the foood! I’m so full!”

 

 

*BUUUUURRRP

 

“Where are your manners Yena!” Yuri scolded her

 

 

 

“I’m sorry hehe”. She scratched the back of her neck. 

 

 

“We’re going to wait for Yena’s blowout!” Eunbi said 

 

 

 

“Ha? Why me?” She asked cluelessly.

 

 

 

“Of course! When you and Yuri will be an official couple!” Hitomi joined the teasing. 

 

 

 

“What are you saying? I’m not even courting her”. She pout

 

 

 

“Because you’re a coward pabo!” I teased. It’s payback time Yena!

 

“I’m not!” 

 

“Noob!” 

 

Minju’s POV

 

They’re teasing Yena and Yuri. These guys are so funny. But it would be happier if Chaewon’s with us. I sighed. 

 

 

 

“Hey what are you thinking?” Chaeyeon asked me

 

 

“I was just thinking about Chaewon. She didn’t come to school today.” 

 

 

 

“Just talk to her when she’s ready. I’ll be here”. Honestly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter