A Weakness

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Am I late?”

 

Wonyoung looked up and her eyes went teary.

 

“Kkura unnie,”

 

Wonyoung jumped onto Sakura and hugged her. Sakura was confused by her action.

 

“Unnie, why are you so late?” Wonyoung cried.
“Sorry bunny, I should have come earlier,”
“Unnie, I am a loser,” 
“No you are not,” Sakura wiped the tears from Wonyoung face.


Sakura cupped Wonyoung face with both hand.

 

“Bunny, you are not that weak, you are my strong bunny,” Sakura said.
“But I always lose,”
“Bunny....you did not lose, you win something today. You got to know their true colors,”

 

Wonyoung stopped crying and she looked directly into Sakura’s eyes. For some reason, she felt so warm and comfortable.

 

“Unnie, you are not making fun of me right?” Wonyoung asked.

 

Sakura smiled and she ruffled Wonyoung hair.

 

“I won’t be here if I want to do that,”
“You really like to mess with my hair!” Wonyoung fixed her hair.
“I guess you are okay now, so while we are here, let’s get inside,” Sakura suggested.
“But the queue  is so long,”
“Don’t worry, Chaeyeon already got it,”

 

Sakura waved at Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon ran to them. But, Chaeyeon was not alone, Nako was with her.

 

“Hey Wonyoung!!”Nako greeted.
“You are not working today?”
“Well, these two unnies force me to come along, so I got no choice,” Nako replied.
“Let’s not waste time, come on!”

 

Wonyoung pulled Nako’s hand and they head into the park. 

 

“Shall we?” Sakura offered her hand to Chaeyeon.
“Shut up!” Chaeyeon blushed, pushed Sakura's hand and she ran after the two kids.
“How dare you! Lee Chaeyeon!” 

 

Sakura followed after them, and getting ready to join the fun.

 

= = = = =

 

The girls first ride is the Viking. Nako screamed her heart out as she was scared of height. Chaeyeon was holding Sakura’s arm the whole time and Sakura was enjoying it. The next ride they went to is the Roller Coaster. Wonyoung and Nako sat at the most front seat and the older girls were right behind them. After the ride, Nako face turned pale and she decided to rest for a while. Sakura suggested them to go for lunch as Wonyoung was hungry.

 

The four girls went to a restaurant and they ordered some chicken, fried rice and colas. The starving Wonyoung and Nakp finished their meal in a short time and even ate Sakura’s and Chaeyeon’s unfinished meal.

 

“You two are a monster!” Chaeyeon was amazed.
“We need to grow up, so we need to eat a lot,” Wonyoung replied.
“I need to get taller, so I need food,” Nako added.
“Just eat up, tell me if you need more,” Sakura offered.
“Thanks unnie, you are the best!” Nako gave Sakura a thumbs up.

 

Sakura let the two girl ate. In her mind, she was thinking about what she saw at the cinema with Chaeyeon.

 

“Saku-chan, isn’t that Yujin and Minju?” Chaeyeon pointed at the two girls.
“It look like them,”
“It is really them, that is Kim Minju, and the tall one is obviously Yujin,”
“But, Yujin went for a date with bunny right?” Sakura was still looking at Yujin.
“Saku-chan, I had a bad feeling about this,”

 

Sakura raised from her seat and went to Yujin and Minju. Both of them were surprised to see Sakura.

 

 “Sunbaenim!” 
“Oh hello there juniors!” 
“What are you doing here sumbaenim?” Yujim awkwardly asked.
“I should be asking what are you doing here,”

 

Yujin gulped and Minju was hiding behind her.

 

“Hey kid, I knew you are cheap, but I never knew you would be this low,” Sakura said.
“Sunbaenim, it’s not what you think,”
“I don’t need to think, I know exactly what it is,”

 

Sakura turned to Minju who was behind Yujin.

 

“I told you Miss, if you mess with Wonyoung, it means you are messing with me,” Sakura added.
“Sunbaenim, I’m really sorry about this,” Yujin bowed.
“Enough with your act, now I will make sure you lose your title at school, just watch and see,” Sakura warned.

 

Sakura left and met Chaeyeon who was watching from a distance.

 

“Saku-chan...” Chaeyeon called.
“Let’s go, we need to rescue my bunny, she needs her carrot,”

 

So, that was the reason why Sakura and Chaeyeon went to the theme park. Sakura giggled when she saw the two kids resting their stomach out. They must be full.

 

“So, where are we going next?” Chaeyeon asked.
“How about the ferris wheel? I always wanted to get on one!”  Wonyoung requested.
“Me too!” Nako joined.
“Then to the ferris wheel we go!” Chaeyeon said.

 

= = = = =

 

The queue was long and both Nako and Wonyoung were getting tired of waiting. The kept whining saying that they wanted to go for other ride. Sakura opposed as she said there were almost there. But, Nako and Wonyoung said it will took some time so they will be back before their turn. Sakura lost to the kids and she let them go.

 

However, Wonyoung and Nako did not return and Sakura and Chaeyeon took the ride by themselves. The ride took 20 minutes. Chaeyeon and Sakura were silent as they both enjoyed the view.

 

“Saku-chan,” Chaeyeon broke the silence.
“Yeah?”
“About that night, do you real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter