The Drama Begin

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wonyoung! Saku-chan! What are you guys doing?”

 

Sakura and Wonyoung let go of each other and stood up. They fixed their messy hair and positioned themselves properly.

 

“Chaeyeon! What are you doing here?” Sakura asked, nervous.
“You forgot your phone, so I’m here to return it,” Chaeyeon replied, giving Sakura her phone.
“Ah my phone, thanks,” Sakura received the phone.

 

Chaeyeon scanned the sibling. 

 

“What is Wonyoung doing here?” Chaeyeon questioned.
“She is here to visit me,” Sakura instantly answered.
“Yeah, I’m visiting her,”
“But it is late, you should be at home right now,” Chaeyeon suspected something unusual.

 

Sakura elbowed Wonyoung asking her to answer the question.

 

“Ahh, I’m thinking of having a sleepover,” Wonyoung lied.
“Owh really, so you two are really close!”
“Yes we are,”

 

Sakura ruffled Wonyoung’s hair and smiled awkwardly. Wonyoung fixed her hair feeling annoyed.

 

“Well, I’m leaving, I will see you tomorrow,” Chaeyeon bid goodbye.

 

The two-sibling waved Chaeyeon goodbye and eyed on Chaeyeon who was walking to the lift. Suddenly, Chaeyeon stopped. 

 

“Miyawaki….” Chaeyeon tried hard to remember.

 

Sakura and Wonyoung felt nervous and uneasy.

Chaeyeon turned around. She pointed at Wonyoung.

 

“YOU ARE MIYAWAKI WONYOUNG!”

 

Both Sakura and Wonyoung gulped. They had been caught.

 

“I saw your notebook, your name is Miyawaki Wonyoung, and you are Miyawaki Sakura! You both are sisters, right?” Chaeyeon concluded.

 

You can always lie to others but not to the genius Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon is the best student at school. She can remember something just by a glance. Chaeyeon returned to the busted sibling.

 

“Don’t tell me you are cousin because I know Miyawaki Kingdom has two daughters!” Chaeyeon warned.
“NO! I AM JUST A SERVANT’S DAUGHTER!” Wonyoung lied, again.
“What? Servant’s daughter?” Chaeyeon was shock.
“Yes, I was adopted by the rich family, and I was given their surname…..”

 

Sakura could not stand it anymore. She covered Wonyoung’s mouth.

 

“She is my sister Chaeyeon, but she hates the fact that I am her sister,” Sakura revealed.
“What…. sfbwlfhwigbkjklaflfbwebwiwb,” Wonyoung was mumbling something but was unheard because Sakura blocked .
“Why did you guys hide it?” Chaeyeon was curious.
“Told ya, she doesn’t want people to know I’m her sister,” Sakura answered.

 

Wonyoung bit on Sakura hand and Sakura squealed in pain.

 

“Unnie…. please don’t tell anyone about us,” Wonyoung begged.

 

Chaeyeon was still puzzled about the whole situation but she tried her best to understand.

 

“So, I need to hide your relationship?” 

 

The sibling nodded in sync.

 

“Okay, I get it, I won’t tell anyone,” Chaeyeon promised.
“Thanks, unnie, you are the best!” Wonyoung almost jumped on Chaeyeon but was pulled away by Sakura.
“Okay, I will need some time to digest this, so I’m leaving,”

 

Sakura and Wonyoung said their thanks and waited until Chaeyeon completely disappeared from their sight.

 

“Unnie, can we trust her?” Wonyoung asked.
“Of course, she is Chaeyeon!” Sakura replied as she picked up her bag.

 

Sakura entered the house key password but it gave an error. She tried it again and it was still error. Wonyoung who was next to Sakura waited in nervous. Sakura turned to Wonyoung.

 

“Bunny, you didn’t fart inside right? You actually did something!” Sakura leaned closer to Wonyoung.

 

Wonyoung then kneeled in front of Sakura.

 

“Unnie! I’m sorry! I changed the password but I forget what it was!” Wonyoung begged.
“Why did you change the password?”
“Because…...for safety!” Wonyoung answered.
“You wanted to lock me out here, don’t you! But when you went outside, you forgot your new password and was caught by me! Am I correct?” Sakura guessed.

 

Wonyoung looked at Sakura with her bunny eyes. Making it looked cuter than ever.

 

“Bunny, I told you your eyes won’t work on me,” Sakura reminded.
“I beg for forgiveness your highness!” Wonyoung bowed repeatedly.
“Hmm…let’s see, I will forgive you only if you ran to the lift and comeback here in 10 second,”

 

Wonyoung looked at the direction Sakura was pointing at. She was determined.

 

“Okay unnie! I will do it!”

 

Wonyoung sprinted towards the lift and when she returned, Sakura was gone. That was when she realised Sakura had gone into the house. Wonyoung knocked on the door.

 

“UNNIE! UNNIE! OPEN UP!” Wonyoung shouted.
“You had been a bad bunny so you need some punishment, you are sleeping outside tonight! Hahaha….,” Sakura ended her speech with evil laugh.
“KKURA UNNIE! YAH!”

 

After 20 minutes of knocking, Wonyoung felt tired. She sighed in frustration. She sat down leaning against the wall. 

 

“I guess I’m sleeping outside tonight, it is cold,” Wonyoung whined.

 

Slowly, Wonyoung felt sleepy. She ended up sleeping on the floor. The cold made her shiver but she had no choice. She was tired after a long day with Nako. 

 

“Bunny,” Sakura called her.

 

Sakura saw Wonyoung was in a deep sleep. She smiled looking at Wonyoung. She patted Wonyoung shoulder to wake her up, but Wonyoung was not responding.

 

“This sleepyhead is really,”

 

With all her strength, Sakura pulled Wonyoung up, wrapped Wonyoung arms around her shoulder and lead her inside. Sakura brought Wonyoung to her room, placed Wonyoung on the bed and pulled up the blanket for her. 

 

“Kkura unnie is bad bad bad….” Wonyoung mumbled in her sleep.

 

Sakura fixed Wonyoung hair. She switched off the light.  She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter