About You

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung was sitting at the living room waiting for Sakura to come home. It was 8 pm and Sakura was still not home. She went to the balcony. Staring at the beautiful night sky made her happy. Suddenly, she was reminded of the girl who saved her today. Ahn Yujin. A senior in class 11. She was grinning thinking about Yujin. Yujin was tall, has a short straight hair. When she smile, she look so cute. 

 

Wonyoung happy moment was interrupted when she saw a red Lamborghini parked in front of the apartment. Wonyoung saw Sakura and Chaeyeon coming out of the car. Wonyoung took her phone out and started to record video. Sakura was seen talking sweetly and laughing with Chaeyeon. 

 

“So, something is going on with you two,” Wonyoung smirked.

 

= = = = =

 

When Sakura entered the apartment, she was surprised to see Wonyoung sitting like a boss on the couch.

 

“Where have you been Miss Miyawaki?” Wonyoung asked, sounded like their father.
“Woah, you shocked me there,”

 

Sakura arranged her shoes neatly and stood in front of Wonyoung.

 

“Why are you sitting like that?” Sakura was suspicious.
“I saw you and Chaeyeon sunbaenim,”

 

Sakura gulped. She felt uneasy.

 

“So?”
“You like her don’t you!” Wonyoung attacked.
“She is just a friend,” Sakura denied.
“A friend? Really? Should I tell her that she is just a friend to you?” Wonyoung threatened.
“Do you have a death wish?” 
“No, I’m going to make sure this time I will win against you,” Wounyoung was confident.
“Okay, go ahead, do what you want then, I am tired, I want to sleep,”

 

Sakura ruffled on Wonyoung hair again and went to her room. Wonyoung was annoyed by ignorance Sakura and followed after her. Unluckily, Sakura locked the door.

 

“Yah unnie, I’m not finished yet!” Wonyoung shouted.
“Just go to sleep bunny, I’m tired,”

 

The frustrated Wonyoung pouted . She was defeated again by Sakura.

 

= = = = =

 

The school library was quiet. It was after school time and probably most student went home. Wonyoung was looking for some books for revision. While searching, suddenly she spotted Chaeyeon reading on the floor at the corner.

 

“Chaeyeon sunbaenim?”

 

Chaeyeon looked up and saw Wonyoung.

 

“Oh Wonyoung!”
“What are you doing?’ Wonyoung asked. 
“Reading?” Chaeyeon stated the obvious.
“Ah sorry, my bad, what a stupid question I asked,”
“No worry, hey, come sit here,” Chaeyeon offered Wonyoung to sit next to her.

 

Wonyoung hesitated but she ended up sitting next to Chaeyeon.

 

“Wonyoung, I heard my sister punch you,” Chaeyeon apologized.
“Ah, Chaeryeong, she punched me quite hard there,” Wonyoung  her nose.
“I’m really sorry Wonyoung, my sister is just rough and hardcore,”
“Don’t worry sunbaenim, I’m fine,” Wonyoung felt bad for Chaeyeon.
“Just unnie will do Wonyoung, since you are Sakura's close dongsaeng,” Chaeyeon replied.

 

Speak of the devil, Wonyoung wondered where she was.

 

“Okay Chaeyeon unnie,” 

 

Chaeyeon closed her books. She wanted to ask Wonyoung something.

 

“Wonyoung,”
“Yes unnie?”
“You know Sakura for a long time already right?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Yeah, why?” Wonyoung was curious with the question but she suspected something.
“Sakura, is she single?”

 

Bingo! Wonyoung knew it. This is the usual question Wonyoung got. So many people asked this question. 

 

“Yes, she is single, why?” 
“Oh I see,” Chaeyeon was relieved.
“Do you like her unnie?”

 

Chaeyeon flustered at the sudddened attack. Her face turned red.

 

“You like Kkura unnie don’t you?” Wonyoung teased.
“Yes!!! I mean yes, as a friend,” Chaeyeon quickly opened her book and acting like she was reading.

 

Wonyoung giggled at the flustered Chaeyeon. Wonyoung decided not to continue teasing afraid that she would make Chaeyeon felt uncomfortable. Wonyoung ended up studying with Chaeyeon for the whole evening. In Wonyoung eyes, Chaeyeon is an angel. She treated Wonyoung like a baby and talked softly to her. Wonyoung liked Chaeyeon that is for sure. 

 

= = = = =


It was 5 pm and Nako just finished her work at school. She decided to spend some time sitting near the school track to clear her mind. She plugged in her ear phone and enjoyed the school view. It was peaceful until Chaeryeong came and pulled her ear phone.

 

“Chaeryeong! What the heck?” Nako getting pissed at Chaeryeong.
“Looked like you giraffe friend is not here!”
“What do you want Chaeryeong?” Nako asked.
“Nothing, I just wanted to piss you off,”

 

Nako picked up her bag and was about to leave. Chaeryeong pulled Nako bag and caused Nako to lost balance and fell on the floor. The worst was when Nako’s phone crashed along with Nako. 

 

“My phone,”

 

CRACK!

 

Chaeryeong stepped on Nako’s phone and Nako clearly heard the screen broke. 

 

“Opps, my bad,” Chaeryeong acting out.

 

Nako picked her phone. She stared at her broken phone. The phone that she bought using her own money. The phone that she used for the past two years. Thinking about all her effort to get the phone, Nako teared up.

 

“Don’t cry over that lame phone, it worth nothing!” Chaeryeong simply said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter