Now The Story Begin

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wonyoung!” Sakura greeted.
“HOLY CRAP! KKURA UNNIE!”


Wonyoung just would not believe Sakura was in front of her using the same school uniform as her. Sakura was smiling suspiciously at her. Chaeryeong released Wonyoung shirt and she stood properly.


“Who are you?” Chaeryeong asked.
“Owh, I am Sakura, Wonyoung si…”
“MY FRIEND FROM JAPAN!” Wonyoung shouted.


Sakura gave Wonyoung a weird stare. Wonyoung got up and stand next to Sakura. Nako who knew Sakura was amazed by her beauty.


“This unnie is my friend from Japan, a close unnie of mine,” Wonyoung said.


Sakura and Wonyoung exchanged look. 


‘Unnie, please…. just this time,’

 

Sakura who caught the telepathy message nodded. Sakura turned to Chaeryeong.

 

“Wonyoung is some dongsaeng I knew, and we are very close,” Sakura said as she smirked at Wonyoung.
“Owh really, so Wonyoung know a pret…ty….un..nie,” Chaeryeong blushed.

 

Sakura noticed that Wonyoung nose was bleeding. She checked Wonyoung nose but Wonyoung pushed her hand away.

 

“I’m fine!” Wonyoung said.

 

Sakura then walked closer to Chaeryeong. She leaned closer to Chaeryeong face, she looked up since she was shorter than Chaeryeong.

 

“Why did you hit Wonyoung?” Sakura asked.

 

Chaeryeong was nervous because they were too close. Chaeryeong avoided Sakura eyes as she felt her heart flattered when their eyes met.

 

“It was an accident, I apologized sunbaenim,” Chaeryeong bowed down.
“Owh, don’t worry, accident do happen at school,” 
“Thank you sunbaenim,” 
“Okay Wonyoung, we need to talk, let’s go!” Sakura grabbed Wonyoung hand.
“Sunbaenim,” Chaeryeong called.

 

Sakura turned.

 

“Why?”
“You are really pretty,” Chaeryeong confessed.
“I know, that’s my second name, pretty,” Sakura said and she left with Wonyoung.

 

Lia went to Chaeryeong side. 

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Lia asked.
“I don’t know, my heart was beating so fast right now,”
“Keep yourself together!”

 

Chaeryeong keep eyeing Sakura until she disappeared from her sight.

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung and Sakura were at the rooftop. Sakura scanned around to make sure nobody was there before they started their conversation. Wonyoung looked worried and uncomfortable.

 

“Explain,” Sakura said.
“It was an accident,” Wonyoung lied.
“I saw she hit you,”
“I told you it was an accident, forget it!”
“Hmm…you are a bad liar bunny,” Sakura replied.
“Forget about me, why are you here in my school? In Korea?”

 

Sakura paused. She was preparing her answer. There were lots of reason she was in Korea. She needed to sort one by one.

 

“Hmm, I’m bored in Japan, so I followed you here,” Sakura answered.
“WHY? WHY? CAN’T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?” Wonyoung whined loud.
“Sorry but no, I guess sisters are meant to be together forever,”

 

Wonyoung sat on the floor. She sulked. She was disappointed, mad, angry, crazy because Sakura is everywhere. 

 

“I HATE MY LIFE!!!” Wonyoung shouted.

 

Sakura was unbothered. Instead she felt entertained watching Wonyoung sulking and being a baby.

 

“Hey bunny, are you not telling people we are siblings?” Sakura asked.
“NO! DON’T LET NOBODY KNOW!”
“Why?”
“Please, it’s my last request to you,” Wonyoung plead.
“What do I get in return?” Sakura smirked.

 

Wonyoung hated that smirk. Sakura always wanted something when she asked for favors. Wonyoung stood and face Sakura.

 

“I will do anything you want,” Wonyoung replied.
“Great, I’m moving to your apartment today because my apartment !”

 

Wonyoung hesitated to answer.

 

“Give me answer in 5,4,3,2….” Sakura counted.
“Okay fine! Just do whatever you want!”
“Nice, I’m moving in today! See ya!”

 

Sakura ruffled on Wonyoung hair and she left the rooftop.

 

“Arghh, I hate this!” 

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura walked with her hand in the pocket into her class. Class 12-1. She took her seat next to a dark-haired girl, right at the back of the class.

 

“Sakura, where have you been?” the girl asked.
“Well, just strolling around,”
“Have you eaten?” 
“Ermm, no, why?”
“Want to eat with me?”

 

Sakura stared at the girl. Her long curly dark-hair really suited her well. She is pretty in her own way. Sakura did not realize she was checking on the girl.

 

“Hey?” 
“Ah sure Chaeyeon,” Sakura smiled.

 

Yep. This girl name is Lee Chaeyeon. Sakura deskmate. Chaeyeon is the best student in school and Chaeyeon has a sister in grade 10. That was the information Sakura knew so far.

 

“Chaeyeon,” Sakura called.
“Yes?”

 

Sakura gave Chaeyeon a deep stare. Their eyes were locked together. 

 

“Have I told you that you are pretty?”

 

Chaeyeon blushed when she heard Sakura. She turned away from Sakura and continued her work.

 

“Sorry if I startled you, you are just pretty in my eyes,” Sakura added.
“Thank you,”

 

Chaeyeon felt her face was burning. She was all red. Sakura who was next to her started doing some work too. Chaeyeon was doing a maths question but she could not answer any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter