Change

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung was stressed. Her head was thinking about lots of thing. The announcement  that Chaeyeon made, caused her to be the centre of attention. She was going against the school goddess, Kim Minju. Wonyoung wondered who would vote for her. She was rebellious and gained a lot of hater since she came to the school. Unlike Sakura who is the school sweetheart and everyone liked her even though she was acting like an ice princess.

 

Wonyoung scratched roughly om her notebook. She could not think straight. Nako and Chaeryeong were nowhere in the class and Wonyoung was surrounded by her class member that obviously disliked her. They had been staring at Wonyoung and then whispered to each other which made Wonyoung uncomfortable.

 

“Wonyoung!”

 

Wonyoung face lighted up when she saw Nako and Chaeryeong entered the class. Nako and Chaeryeong gathered around Wonyoung.

 

“Where have you guys been?” Wonyoung asked.
“We went to get some advice and tips from our seniors on how to organize the campaign,” Nako replied.
“You guys are helping me with the campaign?” Wonyoung looked excited.
“Of course Wonnie! We are your biggest supporters!” Chaeryeong added 
“Wonnie? That sounds cute!” Nako squealed.
“Let’s call her Wonnie, it suited her!” Chaeryeong agreed.
“Whatever you guys want to call me, for now I am getting headache from all this!”
“No worry Wonnie, we got your back!”

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung, Nako and Chaeryeong went to the cafe and they saw a lot of people lining up for something. There was a big banner with Minju’s face on it hanging on the wall. 

 

‘VOTE FOR GODDESS MINJU!’

 

Minju was giving out chocolate cookies for the student and Yujin were helping her. Wonyoung felt a little hurt when she saw Yujin there. 

 

“DON’T FORGET TO VOTE FOR KIM MINJU!” Yujin shouted.

 

Chaeryeong pulled Wonyoung and Nako to sit at the corner to avoid the heavy crowd. Wonyoung could see everyone cheered at anything Minju said and did. There were even photo service and autographed session. Wonyoung thought that Minju was really popular.

 

“She would win this, I am gonna lose,” Wonyoung whined.
“Don’t give up that fast, we still have a long way to go!” Chaeryeong said with comfort.
“Chaer was right, we can still gained vote,” Nako added.
“Yeah, if you try to be friendlier to the kids,” Chaeryeong said.
“What do you mean Chaer?” Wonyoung was curious.
“You are, you know, quite cold to the student, I mean you nice to Nako but your relationship with other student are quite bad, unlike your sister, she might looked cold but she was spreading love with her eyes, like the blooming Sakura,” Chaeryeong explained.
“Chaer, are you confessing love to my sister right now?” 
“Eh no! Just an example. Well, it is okay to have a crush right? Even though it hurts, but I can’t do anything about it,” Chaeryeong answered.

 

Their conversation got cut when Sakura and Chaeyeon entered the cafe. Just then walking side by side were enough to satisfy your eyes. Their visual and how they walked is the definition of beautiful. Chaeyeon’s flying hair and Sakura’s pretty eyes caught everyone attention. Sakura and Chaeyeon joined Minju and Yujin. Wonyoung saw how Minju greeted Sakura and Chaeyeon politely and even gave them a plastic bag of cookies. Minju took a selca with them and Wonyoung was burning inside. The views were ugly. Looking at Sakura’s smiling face with Minju made her boiled up.

 

“Kkura unnie look so happy there, her picture with Minju surely will give out a visual attack,” Nako said.

 

But Wonyoung thought otherwise. If Sakura is pretty, she is also pretty since they are sisters.

 

“Chaeryeong!” Wonyoung called.
“Yeah?”
“Am I pretty?”

 

Nako and Chaeryeong rolled their eyes at the sudden question.

 

“You are pretty,” Chaeryeong stuttered.
“Yeah you are pretty, so pretty,” Nako added.
“Why it doesn’t sound that convincing?” Wonyoung asked.
“Well, comparing you and Minju sunbaenim, she will win,” Nako being honest.
“Maybe a little makeover and lifestyle change might help?” Chaeryeong suggested.
 “What changes?” Wonyoung getting confused.
“Let’s get help from the pros,”

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung and Chaeryeong were at the spa. Nako did not join them because Nako needed to attend her part time job. Chaeryeong forced Wonyoung to have the most expensive package. Wonyoung refused but Chaeryeong insisted since she will be paying for it. 

 

The two girl spent about 3 hours there and after the spa, Chaeryeong dragged Wonyoung to a salon. Chaeryeong changed Wonyoung hair colours to dark black with purple highlight. Chaeryeong even bought Wonyoung a new set of make up and some new clothes and accessories. Looking at herself, Wonyoung was shocked at how different she was. She looked younger and fresh.

 

The last place they went to were the Italian Restaurant where the two agreed to have dinner. Wonyoung was surprised to see Sakura and Chaeyeon waiting for them. Sakura and Chaeyeon were even more surprised at Wonyoung’s transformation. 

 

“Looks like my bunny has become a big bunny,” Sakura teased.

 

Wonyoung was not impressed after she saw what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter