Witness

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“DON’T TELL ME YOU DID THIS CAUSE IF YOU DID I AM REALLY GOING TO DESTROY YOU!”


Wonyoung was still holding Lia’s shirt collar. Lia was speechless  as this is the first time she saw Wonyoung burst.


“Okay...I didn’t do that!” Lia stuttered.
“Don’t lie!” Wonyoung tightened her gripped and it almost cause Lia to choke.
“Wonyoung!” Nako tried to pull Wonyoung but Wonyoung was too strong for her.
“Wonyoung, really, I didn’t do that!” Lia gasping for air.


Chaeryeong who just entered the class shouted in shocked.


“Wonyoung! What are you doing?”


Chaeryeong using all her strength managed to pushed Wonyoung’s hand away from Lia. Lia coughed in Chaeryeong’s arm.


“Wonyoung! What are you doing?” Chaeryeong asked.
“Ask Lia what she did to Nako!”


Chaeryeong found the wet locker. 


“We know nothing about the locker, we didn’t do it!” Chaeryeong defended.
“Then who? You guys are the only person that always bully Nako!” Wonyoung fight back.
“So if anything happen to her, then it is our fault?”
“Obviously!”
“F*** OFF!” Chaeryeong pushed Wonyoung hard that she was taken aback.
“You should never touch me!”


Wonyoung grabbed Chaeryeong’s hair. 


“YAH!!” Chaeryeong shouted.


Chaeryeong revenged by also pulling Wonyoung’s hair and the tow gets into intense hair pulling fight. Everyone in the class started to cheer for their picked while Lia and Nako tried their best to pull off Wonyoung and Chaeryeong.

 

“I HATE YOU LEE CHAERYEONG!” 
“I HATE YOU MORE MIYAWAKI WONYOUNG!”

 

As the fight continued, the class turned into a real mess just like Chaeryeong and Wonyoung.

 

“Wonyoung! Stop it...” Nako was trying to pull Wonyoung but was shoved away instead.
“Lee Chaeryeong! Stop fighting!” Lia kept shouting but the two was unbothered.

 

The next thing happened was, Wonyoung was on top of Chaeryeong as she managed to tripped Chaeryeong down. They were still pulling each other hair.

 

“You better give up you b****!” Wonyoung shouted.
“I am not losing to a loser like you!” 

 

Just then a loud voice echoed through the class...

 

“MIYAWAKI WONYOUNG! LEE CHAERYEONG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

 

Both Wonyoung and Chaeryeong froze and they were in a shock state when they saw Sakura and Chaeyeon at the door. Sakura face showed that she was about to eat someone alive and Chaeyeon looked totally unhappy. 

 

“WONYOUNG! GET OFF FROM CHAERYEONG!” Sakura shouted.

 

Wonyoung released Chaeryeong’s hair and she get up from Chaeryeong’s body. Chaeryeong also followed. Looking at the two, Sakura felt like throwing both out of the window right away. Wonyoung and Chaeryeong hair’s were all messy along with their clothes. Both the younger girl put their head down as they could not face Sakura’s eye.

 

“You two, in Miss Kim office, now!” Sakura said, sharp.

 

Both Wonyoung and Chaeryeong bowed and they ran to Miss Kim office. Sakura scanned the class, each faces and then her attention was on Nako’s wet locker.

 

“Who did that?” Sakura questioned, but no response.
“WHO DID THAT?” Sakura asked again but now she was loud and angry.
“Kim Chaewon from class 11-2,” Lia’s replied.
“Kim Chae who?" 
“Kim Chaewon-sunbaenim,” 
“Why did she did that?” Chaeyeon asked.
“I don’t have any idea,” Lia answered.

 

Chaeyeon went to Sakura who was checking the locker. Nako was not saying anything. Nako was too sad bacause all her stuff was gone and Wonyoung got into a fight because of her.

 

“Kkura unnie,” Nako called.
“Yes?”
“I am sorry it all happened because of me,” Nako bowed, tears was falling from her eyes.
“It is not your fault kiddo, it is just these people are stupid,” Sakura said as she wiped Nako tears away.
“You don’t deserve all the hate because you work hard,”

 

Chaeyeon pulled Nako for a hug. 

 

“Don’t ever blame yourself for this,” Chaeyeon added as she Nako’s hair.

 

Sakura at the side smiled at how nice Chaeyeon was comforting Nako but at the same time her mind was thinking about her sister, Wonyoung.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaewon was at the back of the school building, sitting while chewing some gum. Someone approached her in anger.

 

“Unnie! Why you did that to Nako?”

 

Chaewon looked up at the fluffy cheek girl. That girl was angry but she was too cute that Chaewon giggled.

 

“Why are you laughing unnie?” 
“You looked so cute Hii-chan!”

 

The fluffy cheek girl name is Hitomi, another Japanese student in the same class as Nako and Wonyoung. She was quite in class, and she was the second best at school, just behind Nako.

 

“Hii-chan, you were so mad because Nako beat you in exam again, so I just messed around a bit,” Chaewon talked.
“Unnie, you don’t have to do that to her!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter