How To Protect

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What have I done?”

 

Minju tried to wake Wonyoung but failed. A few student who passed by rushed to them. 

 

“Call ambulance!” 
“Call Sakura!”

 

Soon, Minju felt her head spinning. She looked at Wonyoung for the last time and then she fainted.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura was waiting outside the operation room with Chaeyeon. She felt uneasy, angry, sad and all the negatives feeling were inside her. When she heard that Wonyoung was injured, she rushed to the scene. She almost fainted when she saw Wonyoung lying on the floor unconscious. She did not know what actually happened but the student told her Wonyoung and Minju were fighting. But, for now Sakura main concerned is her sister. She was worried about Wonyoung. 

 

After 5 hours of waiting, the doctor exited the room. Sakura was the first to reach the doctor and Chaeyeon followed.

 

“Doctor, how is my sister?”
“She is unconscious for now, but the operation went smooth. The injury is quite bad but she was lucky there was no crack on her head. She should be fine. So don’t worry,” the doctor assured.

 

Sakura sighed in relief and she thanked the doctor. She hugged Chaeyeon for comfort.

 

“I’m afraid I will lose her,” Sakura confessed.
“Hey...the doctor said she is fine, don’t worry okay?”
“I lost my mother, I can’t lose my sister,”
“Saku-chan, you are not losing her, everything is fine,” Chaeyeon replied.
“I’m just scared,”

 

Chaeyeon hugged Sakura tightly to make sure Sakura felt better and comfortable. Chaeyeon saw how Sakura went crazy when she saw Wonyoung’s condition. Sakura almost fainted. Sakura was crying aall the way from school to the hospital. It pains her heart to see Sakura in that state. It made Chaeyeon wanted to protect Sakura more.

 

= = = = =

 

When Minju woke up, she found herself in a hospital. Her arm was in a cast and so does her head. She saw Yujin next to her.

 

“Minju! You are up!” Yujin greeted happily.
“My head hurts, what happened?” Minju tried to recall the incident.
“Well, you fell from the stairs and got injured,”

 

Minju just nodded. She checked her broken arm. Suddenly she remembered something.

 

“Wonyoung! How is she?” Minju asked.
“Wonyoung just finished her operation and is unconscious,”
“I need to see her!”
“No! The doctor said you cannot go out from this room, not until you are fully heal,” Yujin stopped her.

 

The door opened and someone burst into the room. It was Sakura. Sakura went straight to Minju and she slapped Minju in the face.

 

“YOU CROSSED THE LINE KIM MINJU “ Sakura shouted.

 

Minju touched her cheek. It was painful but Minju could not even look at Sakura. Yujin pushed Sakura back but Sakura managed to push her aside.

 

“I saw the CCTV! You tried to kill my sister!” Sakura added.
“I’m sorry...” Minju bowed.
“I know you are low but I never know you are this low!”
“Sunbaenim, please, she needs rest,” Yujin interrupted but was ignored.
“If anything happen to Wonyoung, I will kill you!” Sakura warned and she stomped out of the room. 

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura stayed by Wonyoung’s side. She was sitting next to Wonyoung’s bed and holding her hand. Wonyoung was still unconscious and her upper head was fully bandaged. Chaeyeon was sleeping on the couch as it was almost midnight. Sakura told Chaeyeon to go home but Chaeyeon insisted she would stay. Sakura went to Chaeyeon, gave her a blanket and returned to Wonyoung. Sakura called her dad earlier to inform about Wonyoung and their dad was on the way to Korea right now. Chaeryeong and Nako were also there earlier but Sakura told them to go home and rest 

 

“Bunny...when are you going to wake up? I am bored without you,” Sakura talked.

 

Sakura played with Wonyoung’s finger. 

 

“Your finger used to be so small but now it’s bigger than mine, you grew up well bunny,”

 

Sakura waited and as the time passed, she fell into the dreamland.

 

= = = = =

 

The light from the window woke Sakura’s up. Sakura noticed she was sleeping on the couch, where Chaeyeon slept last night. She scanned around to find Chaeyeon but she was shock to see someone smiling in front of her. That smile instantly made her energized.

 

“Good morning unnie!”
“BUNNY!!!”

 

Sakura hugged Wonyoung and started to tear up. She checked Wonyoung from head to toe.

 

“Are you feeling better? Why did you get up from the bed?” Sakura mumbled.
“I am fine unnie, just a minor injury,”
“Are you sure? Get on your bed, I need to call the doctor,” Sakura panicking.
“Unnie...the doctor checked on me earlier, when you were asleep,” Wonyoung calming her sister.
“Where is Chaeyeon?”
“When I woke up, she also did, she called the doctor, transferred you to the couch and left to shower,” Wonyoung explained.
“How come I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter