Smile Is All You Need

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung watched the unconscious Nako lying on her bed. They called the doctor earlier and the doctor said Nako fainted because of exhaustion. Wonyoung was curious about what happened to Nako but she needed to wait until Nako woke up. 

 

“Hey bunny, maybe you should get some rest,” Sakura who was at the door called her.
“I will sleep here, with Nako,” Wonyoung replied.
“Okay, wake me up in case she’s up, I will be in my room,”
“Alright,”
“Good night bunny,” 
“Night unnie,”

 

= = = = =

 

When Sakura woke up, she saw Chaeyeon was not there beside her. She rushed out of her room and she found Chaeyeon was cooking.

 

“Morning Saku-chan! Wash up and come have breakfast,” Chaeyeon greeted her.
“Ah, I thought you left,” 
“We are going to the school together today, wake Wonyoung up,”

 

Sakura nodded and she went to Wonyoung’s room. She knocked and opened the door. She found both Wonyong and Nako were in deep sleep. Sakura decided not to wake them up. Instead, she went to shower and get ready for breakfast.

 

“Saku-chan, where is your school uniform?” Chaeyeon asked when she saw Sakura use normal clothing.
“Chaeyeon, let’s skip school today,”
“What? Why?” 
“Just one day, let’s go to the beach with Nako and Wonyoung,”
“Nako? Nako is here?” Chaeyeon was surprised.
“Yeah, and that’s why we need to skip school today, but…”

Sakura hesitated.


“But what?”
“If you don’t want to, I don’t mind cause I know your dad….,”
“I will join you, its not like one day I skip school my grade will go down,” Chaeyeon added.

 

Sakura smiled at Chaeyeon, only until Wonyoung came to interrupt them.

 

“Good morning lovebirds, why am I seeing this regularly now? Is this a new scenario in the house?”

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon blushed. They acted like they were busy.

 

“Bunny, go and wash your face, and tell Nako to have breakfast,” Sakura told her.

 

Wonyoung went back to her room and noticed Nako was up.

 

“Nako, are you feeling better?” Wonyoung checked Nako temperature.
“I’m fine, thanks Wonyoung for the help,”
“Don’t mention, come, get up and lets’ have breakfast,” Wonyoung said as she pulled Nako away from the bed.

 

= = = = = 

 

There were chicken soup and fried kimchi rice served on the table. The girl took seat in the dining table and set they prayers before eating.

 

“Thank you for the meal,” they said and they started eating.
“This is very good Chaeyeon, you should be my personal chef, I will play you a lot,” Sakura complimented.
“Right! This is better than Kkura unnie wasabi chicken!” Wonyoung added.
“What? You put wasabi inside chicken?” Chaeyeon rolled her eyes as she looked at Sakura, were sitting across her.
“It is special for my bunny!” Sakura ruffled on Wonyoung hair who seated next to her.
“Stop it, it’s annoying!”

 

Nako and Chaeyeon giggled at the sisters. Then, Chaeyeon turned to Nako.


“Nako, what happened to you last night?” Chaeyeon asked.

 

Now, everyone turned their focused on Nako. That little girl suddenly felt nervous.

 

“Actually, I was walking back from my part time job when a few strange guys started to catch after me, I was too scared and nervous that I ran here, I’m sorry if I bothered you guys,” Nako explained.
“You should be more careful Nako, those bad people might hurt you,” Chaeyeon advised.
“Chaeyeon was right, be careful next time, don’t work too hard okay. I know you need money but please take of yourself,” Sakura added.
“I will be more careful next time, thank you Kkura unnie, Chaeyeon sunbaenim,” Nako bowed.
“Don’t call me sunbaenim, just unnie okay, you called Saku-chan unnie, so you should call me unnie too,” Chaeyeon said.
“Owh, okay unnie,”
“Here, eat more, you need to grow up!” Chaeyeon added more rice into Nako’s bowl.

 

Wonyoung asked Sakura for more rice, hoping that her sister would give her some rice but Sakura ignored her. Wonyoung pouted but Sakura laughed at her.

 

“You can have this,” Chaeyeon filled Wonyoung’s bowl.
“Thanks, unnie, you are the best! Not like Kkura unnie!”

 

They continued eating as Sakura and Wonyoung continued bickering with each other. Chaeyeon could not help but smiling at all time as she watched the sibling.

 

“By the way, we are skipping school today, we are going to the beach,” 

 

Both Nako and Wonyoung jumped in excitement when she heard Chaeyeon words. But, in Chaeyeon’s mind, she was reminded of someone, her own sister, Chaeryeong.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeryeong roamed around the school looking for her sister. Chaeyeon was not home last night and she switched her phone off. The last message she got from Chaeyeon was Chaeyeon telling her she will be sleeping at her friend’s house. Chaeryeong went to Chaeyeon class. Eunbi, the class leader greeted her.

 

“Chaeryeong? You looking for Chaeyeon?” Eunbi asked.
“Eunbi-sunbaenim, is she here?”
“Sakura texted me just now, she and Chaeyeon skipped school today, they got something to do,”

 

Chaeryeong said her thanks and went back to her class. She also noticed Nako and Wonyoung were not present at school today. Her mind kept telling her that the four of them were together.  Chaeryeong was desperate looking for Chaeyeon after she heard what happened to Chaeyeon the day before. Her dad went overboard and slapped Chaeyeon again. Her mother supported her dad’s action and it always disgust Chaeryeong. Mr Lee was furious the whole night when he heard Chaeyeon slept at her friend’s house. The rebellious Chaeryeong told her dad to calm down but she ended getting a slap too from her father. The angry Chaeryeong then locked herself in her room. Their mother kept supporting their father and Chaeryeong really dislike that. The only thing Chaeryeong is concerned about is Chaeyeon.

 

= = = = =

 

It was noon when the four girls reached the beach. Sakura rented a car as Chaeyeon’s Lamborghini won’t fit for all of them. Excited Wonyoung and Nako ran along the beach and started playing with each other. Sakur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter