Let's Start

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyawaki Wonyoung is just an ordinary 17 years old teenager. Wait, did I just ordinary? No, she is extremely beautiful 17 years old teenager, who is very tall, has a long dark hair and a brownish coloured eye. That was right. Wonyoung was born in Korea but she moved to Japan with her family when she was four. Why was her name in both Japanese and Korean? Because her dad is a Japanese while her mother is a Korean. Her dad is a well-known businessman who run the Miyawaki Kingdom. However, her dad never exposed his children to the public. Wonyoung’s mother passed away when she was four years old. That was the reason they moved to Japan. 

 

Wonyoung sat down in front of her laptop. She was happy that her dad agreed to let her study in Korea for high school. She logged on to her twitter account and updated her status.

 

‘I AM GOING TO MEET MY CHANYEOL OPPA SOON!’

 

Wonyoung is a big fan of a korean boy group, EXO. Her biased is Park Chanyeol. Her love for Chanyeol is infinity and she bought a lot of Exo album for her collection.

 

“Hey bunny, what are you doing?”

 

Wonyoung turned to the voice that came from her door. Her faced turned gloomy.

 

“Don’t you know how to knock?” Wonyoung asked, pissed.
“I wanted to but your door was left open, by the way what are you doing?”
“Nothing!” Wonyoung closed her laptop in hurry.
“You looked suspicious there!”
“Just leave me alone unnie!” Wonyoung shouted.

 

Unnie? Yes, Wonyoung has a sister. Her name is Miyawaki Sakura, two years older than Wonyoung. Sakura is a little shorter than Wonyoung. Why her name is in Japanese? Because she was born in Japan unlike Wonyoung. Sakura has a long brown hair and her eyes are dark blue. For Wonyoung, Sakura is a disaster in her life. Sakura likes to bully Wonyoung since they were kids. When they were in primary school, Sakura always took Wonyoung’s food and followed Wonyoung everywhere in school. Sakura sometime sat in Wonyoung classroom just to mess with her. But the worst was everyone liked Sakura. Sakura is nice to everyone except Wonyoung. In middle school, Wonyoung was known as Sakura’s sister. Everyone wanted to be friend with Wonyoung because she is Sakura’s sister. Sakura was very popular in middle school that all the boys were after her but Sakura ignored them. One time, a boy was hitting on Wonyoung and Wonyoung liked him too. But Sakura and her gang beat him up and he transferred to another school. Since then, Wonyoung decided to run away from Sakura. She wanted to be free from her evil sister.

 

“Hey, I heard you moving to Korea?” Sakura questioned.
“Yes…and dad agreed! I’m moving next week!”
“Great, at least fewer annoying people in the house,” Sakura mumbled but Wonyoung clearly heard that.
“You must be happy!”
“So happy….” Sakura said and left.

 

Wonyoung almost cursed. 

 

“So….mean!”

 

Wonyoung turned her laptop back on. She was happy thinking that she would fly to Korea next week.

 

“I need to watch Chanyeol oppa singing to release my stress,”

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung was happy when she entered the school gate. ‘IZONE HIGH’. Izone High is an all-girl school chosen by her dad. Her dad said the school principal is his friend so he decided to transfer Wonyoung there. Wonyoung went to her class. 10th grade class. Class 10-1. When she came in, she was introduced by her homeroom teacher, Miss Kim. Everyone was flustered by Wonyoung beauty as she introduced herself.

 

“Hello, my name is Wonyoung, nice to meet you,”
“Wonyoung, you can sit at the back with Nako,” 

 

Wonyoung looked at the direction her teacher was pointing. She barely saw the girl called Nako as she was small. Wonyoung approached Nako and greeted her as she sat.

 

“Hi, I am Wonyoung,”

 

Nako stared at Wonyoung. She was scanning Wonyoung.

 

“Woah…you are tall,”

 

Wonyoung giggled at Nako expression. Wonyoung found that Nako is so cute.

 

“I’m Yabuki Nako, nice to meet you,”

 

They exchanged smile. 

 

“Are you from Japan?” Nako asked,
“Yes, I recently moved here,”
“Nice, I’m a Japanese too! But I’ve been in Korea since I was ten,” Nako explained.

 

They were about to chat more but was interrupted when the teacher started the class. Wonyoung was at ease because she felt this is the first time she was in a school without Sakura.

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung and Nako made their way to the café. As they were walking, Wonyoung noticed everyone was looking at them.

 

“Why are they looking at us?” Wonyoung asked.

 

Nako sighed. 

 

“They hate me,” Nako replied.
“Why?”
“They thought I don’t deserve to come to this school as I am scholarship student,”
“What? Are they crazy?”
“Since you know, you must hate me too since I’m not coming from a rich family,”

 

Wonyoung stopped. 

 

“Nako, I don’t judge my friend by money, it’s their heart. You are my first friend in Korea s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter