Fight

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are Sakura’s sister!”

 

Wonyoung felt like she was hit by a rock. Everyone was staring at her and whispering to each other. Its like middle school all over again. Everyone noticed her because she is Sakura’s sister.

 

“Nako, I’m gonna run,” Wonyoung said and she ran away without destination. Nako followed after her.

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon who just arrived was clueless about the situation. Sakura and Chaeyeon checked their ranking.

 

“I’m first,” Chaeyeon said.
“I’m second, right behind,”
“You better play fair next time,” Chaeyeon added.
“Okay, I will,”

 

But Sakura noticed that everyone was still there, looking at her.

 

“Guys? Why are you looking at me like that?” Sakura was curious.
“Sakura, is Wonyoung really your sister?”
“So what if she is my sister?”
“Daebak!”

 

Everyone was literally shocked by Sakura answered that they started to update something on their phone. 

 

“Can someone explain what is really happening?” Chaeyeon asked.
“We found out that Wonyoung is Sakura’s sister and we were amazed by it,” Eunbi replied.
“You guys are weird,” Sakura said.
“Wait, did Wonyoung knew about this?” Chaeyeon questioned.
“Yes, she did, and she ran away,”

“Ahhh, this gonna be hard,” Sakura sighed.

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung walked back to her class with Nako after the consultation with Nako. Nako told Wonyoung to act as usual and don’t burden herself. 

 

“Wonyoung!” Yujin appeared.
“Yujin sunbaenim, hello,” Wonyoung smiled as soon as she saw Yujin.
“How are you?”
“I’m great! Just great,” Wonyoung heart bloomed when she saw Yujin smiled.
“Nice to hear that, by the way, just call me unnie, sunbaenim is too formal, okay?”

 

Wonyoung nodded at Yujin friendly action.

 

“Okay, see you around Wonyoung!” Yujin bid her goodbye.

 

Wonyoung was left all smile with her heart fluttering like crazy. Wonyoung then went into her class. She was about to sit when Chaeryeong stopped her.

 

“Wonyoung! You are really Sakura’s sister?” Chaeryeong asked for confirmation.
“Everyone knows right?”
“Great, Wonyoung, want to have lunch together later?”
“With you? No! I’m going with Nako,”
“Why? You have to make friend with us too, Nako is not the only person here,”

 

This was one of the reasons Wonyoung hated being Sakura’s sister. Everyone befriends her for benefit. They just wanted to know Sakura.

 

“If you want to be close to me just to know Sakura, forget it,” Wonyoung went to sit next to Nako.
“Wonyoung! If you keep acting like that, people will hate you!” Chaeryeong burst.
“I don’t care, you guys hate me before, so It doesn’t matter to me,” 


Wonyoung put her head on the table and sighed. Nako patted Wonyoung’s back.

 

“Stay strong buddy, I will always be here,”
“Thanks, I really need to cool down now,”

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung went to the teacher’s office to hand in some books. Suddenly, her Physics teacher called her.

 

“Yes Mr Park?”
“Wonyoung, can you help me?” Mr Park asked.
“Okay, sure, what is it?”
“Can you help me to persuade your sister Sakura to join my project team? I talked to her but she rejected me. Can you talk to her about my request? I really need her outstanding ability for my team,” Mr Park requested.
“But, is she said she don’t want it, she would never do it,”
“That’s why I’m asking you, maybe she will change her mind if you convince her, you are her sister right?”

 

Now, Wonyoung get it. Before, this teacher did not even know her but now since she was revealed to be Sakura’s sister, everyone seemed to know her.

 

“Okay, I will try to talk to her,”

 

Wonyoung bowed and she left the teacher’s office. Wonyoung made her way to the cafeteria and when she reached there, she was pulled by Eunbi to sit with her.

 

“Eunbi sunbaenim?”
“Wonyoung, call me unnie,” Eunbi clarified.

 

Wonyoung smelled something fishy. This must be about Sakura again.

 

“Okay what is it?” Wonyoung asked.
“Can you help me to get close to your sister?” Eunbi plead.
“Why are you guys so attracted to her? What did she do to you guys exactly?”
“That Sakura only befriends certain people. She chooses her friend. She is so cool and everyone is having a crush on her. Including me. I want to be friend with her but she sets a wall between us. She only hangs out with that weird Chaeyeon,” Eunbi explained.
“Chaeyeon unnie is not weird,”
“That’s what you think, for us she is just a psycho, she always wanted to be at the top. She is selfish and all of us don’t really like her,”
“I’m not trying to be mean, but can you please stop talking bad about Chaeyeon unnie?” Wonyoung getting angry.
“Okay sorry about that, then can you help me?”
“Sorry 'SUNBAENIM', if you really want to get close to her, you try yourself, I’m not helping,” Wonyoung said and she left to join Nako.

 

Nako looked at Wonyoung angry face and she suspected something happened. She waited for Wonyoung to sit before she asked.

 

“So, what did she want?” 
“That Eunbi want to get close to Kkura unnie, and she was talking bad abour our Chae unnie,”
“WHAT? HOW DARE SHE?”
“Calm down Nako, I settled it down,”

 

Wonyoung munched on her food. She saw Sakura and Chaeyeon entering the café. Many eyes were locked on Sakura. Surprisingly, Sakura and Chaeyeon walked to Nako and Wonyoung’s table and sat with them. People started to whisper again.

 

“I don’t know why they are like this,” Sakura said.
“It’s obviously because of you,” Chaeyeon took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter