Date

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey miss, can you stop bothering my bunny?”

 

Wonyoung grinned when she saw Sakura behind Minju. 

 

“Sakura sunbaenim, hello,” Minju bowed.

 

Sakura stood next to Wonyoung.

 

“You know she is my sister right?”

 

Minju nodded.

 

“Nobody can bully her except me, not even you,” Sakura warned.
“I’m sorry sunbaenim,” Minju bowed again.
“You are dead if I caught you bullying my bunny again, do you understand?”
“Yes maam, I mean sunbaenim,” Minju stuttered.
“Good, what is your name?” Sakura asked.
“Minju, Kim Minju,” Minju getting scared as she met Sakura eyes.
“Minju, you are pretty, but make sure your attitude goes well with your face,”
“I got it sunbaenim, I apologise,”
“Nice, come on bunny,”

 

Sakura dragged Wonyoung to the rooftop and Minju almost fell on her knee. She was shocked because of what Sakura did to her.

 

“Sakura sunbaenim is really cool...” 

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura and Wonyoung reached the rooftop. Sakura sat on the edge and Wonyoung was standing in front of her, looking all sad.

 

“Bunny, don’t let people bully you like that again,” Sakura said.
“Okay unnie,” Wonyoung responded, but her face was all gloomy.
“Hey, what’s wrong?” 

 

Sakura went closer to Wonyoung. She looked at Wonyoung that was almost crying.

 

“I want to cry,” Wonyoung suddenly cried.

 

Sakura went into panicked mode. 

 

“Bunny! Why are you crying?”
“Uwaaaaa,”

 

Sakura instantly pulled Wonyoung for a hug. Sakura patted her back hoping she would stop crying. Wonyoung was sobbing and her tears started to land on Sakura shoulder.

 

“Bunny, what really happened? Did she scold you?”
“Just let me cry....uwaaa...why is my life so sad...” Wonyoung cried her heart out.
“Okay just cry, I will be here with you,”

 

And Wonyoung continued crying. The two sibling ended up skipping class until the school end.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon slowly opened her eyes. Her head was spinning. She looked around. The place looked different from her bedroom. She scanned the room until she saw Sakura’s picture on the wall. Chaeyeon jumped out from the bed.

 

“CRAP! WHAT AM I DOING HERE?”

 

Chaeyeon checked her phone. It was almost 1pm. 

 

“I missed school! Oh my god!”

 

But her head was still hurt. She tried to remember what happened last night, but she only remembered she drank a sip of soju only.

 

“I really shouldn’t drank that,” Chaeyeon scolded herself.

 

Since Chaeyeon realised it was useless to go to school, she went to take shower and decided to cook something for Sakura. After shower, she borrowed Sakura t-shirt and sweat pants and went to the kitchen. She took out some meat and fresh vegetables.

 

“As my thanks, I shall grilled this meat and fry this vegetables,”

 

Chaeyeon was distracted when she saw a bottle of soju in the fridge.

 

“Saku-chan....Saku-chan....I like you so much that I feel like kissing you right now!”

 

Chaeyeon remembered that. She covered with her hand. She felt embarassed. 

 

“I’ve gone crazy! You stupid drunk Chaeyeon!” Chaeyeon freaked out. She hit her head few times because of her regret.
“Saku-chan must be thinking that I am a weird girl, argh I’m screwed,”

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura and Wonyoung brought Nako along to their house. Nako was surprised when she saw Chaeyeon in the house. Chaeyeon set the dining table and invited them to have lunch together. 

 

“Nako, Chae unnie is like our housemate now, she spend more time here than her own house,” Wonyoung explained, and she took the first bite.
“Unnie, this is really delicious,” Wonyoung added.

 

Chaeyeon just smiled and she noticed Sakura was all silent. Chaeyeon was sitting next to Nako and across Sakura. Chaeyeon avoided Sakura gaze and she only looked at Wonyoung. Chaeyeon felt nervous whenever Sakura glanced at her.

 

“Chae unnie, I heard you were drunk last night,” Nako started.
“Yeah....I accidentally drank that soju,”
“Kkura unnie told me you took a sip and got drunk,” Wonyoung added.
“I have low tolerance  for alcohol,” Chaeyeon replied.
“That was too low unnie,” Wonyoung and Nako giggled but Sakura stayed serious which made Chaeyeon more nervous.

 

= = = = =

 

The lunch ended, Nako and Wonyoung decided to do some groceries shopping leaving Chaeyeon and Sakura alone. Chaeyeon just finished washing the dishes. She peeked at Sakura who was watching the television in the living room. She slowly walked to the living room.

 

“Ermm Saku-chan,”

 

Sakura turned to her.

 

“Yeah?”
“I am going home now, bye,”

 

Chaeyeon was about to picked her car keys but..

 

“Are you not going to talk about last night?” Sakura smirked.

 

Chaeyeon gulped. She had a bad feeling about this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter