Unexpected

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean by choosing between me and Wonyoung?”

 

Yoona was surprised to see Sakura standing in front of her.

 

“Leave us for a moment,” Yoona instructed her lawyer. The lawyer bowed and left.
“Sweetheart...you are here...,” Yoona greeted Sakura.
“I have no time for this, tell me what are you talking about?”
“That was nothing, just some personal work,” Yoona lied.
“Don’t lie, you are talking about custody and something about choosing,” 
“Sakura....” Yoona called softly.

 

Sakura was waiting for answers. 

 

“I am fighting your dad for your custody,” Yoona revealed.
“Then?”
“I am trying my best to get both of you, but it was hard,”
“Why are you trying to be my guardian? You left me years ago, now you are trying to take me and bunny away from dad?” 
“I want to fix my mistake, I was unable to watch you both grow up, so now I am going to fight your dad so that I can be together with both of you. I want to see my daughter grow up with me. I want to spend the rest of my life with both of you. I want to take care of both of you. I want to love you both. I had been watching you both from far away but now I won’t let anyone take you from me. I miss you so much. I miss my precious children. Do you know how hurt is it without both of you everyday? I was hurting...I waited for so long for this. I just want my daughters back,” Yoona cried and she kneeled in front of Sakura.

 

Sakura felt something just touched her heart. 

 

“Mom...”

 

Sakura kneeled facing her mom. Yoona was sobbing while holding her chest.

 

“I made mistake...I knew...but please...can you forgive me?” Yoona asked.
“Mom, I miss you too....”

 

That was the only words that Sakura could say. Yoona cupped Sakura’s face.

 

“Sweetheart...Mom miss you too,”

 

Yoona hugged Sakura and both of them cried. 

 

“I promise I won’t leave you again...I promise,” Yoona added.

 

Wonyoung who witnessed the whole scene leaned on the wall hiding away from the two. She wiped her falling tears as she saw her sister crying in her mother’s arm.

 

“You must be strong too Wonyoung!” Wonyoung thought to herself.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong rushed back home when they received a call from their Mrs Lee. Mrs Lee told them that their father was sick. As soon as the siblings reached the house, they rushed to their father’s room and they found their father lying weak on the bed.

 

“Father...” Chaeyeon made her way to her father while Chaeryeong went to their mother who was looking sad sitting at the couch.
“What happened?” Chaeyeon asked the assistant, Mr Song.
“He received a news that 2 of his biggest investor withdraw from the company, now he need to find a new investor in one week or else the new project will fail,” Mr Song explained.
“Oh no, so what should we do?”
“Well, considering his situation now, we can do nothing unless we can find any investor in a week,”
“How can we find one?” Chaeyeon was curious.
“It is not that easy Miss, you really need a lot of meetings and deals before you could find one,”
“I will find my way,”

 

Chaeyeon glanced at her father for  one last time and then she left the room. She went to her father office and started to search for any related document. She began browsing one by one and read through each of them. She was determine to help her father this time.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura was quite sad when she got the message from Chaeryeong telling her that she and Chaeyeon returned to  their own house but Sakura knew the siblings would not stay forever in their house. At the same time, Nako also moved out of the house as she found a new house to rent. So, now there is only Sakura and Wonyoung in the house.

 

A few days later, Yoona made a surprised visit to the sibling. Yoona cooked their favourite dishes and they had dinner together. 

 

“Mom...this is delicious!” Wonyoung complimented as she took the first bite of chicken curry with rice.
“I can eat this everyday,” Sakura added while munching her food.
“I’m glad you like it,”

 

Yoona let her daughter finished their food before she started her discussion.

 

“I have something to tell you,” Yoona started.
“What is it?”
“I sent my lawyer to your father, so the trial will start soon,” Yoona said.

 

Yoona paused.

 

“I promise, whatever happen we will always be together,” Yoona added as she reached for both her daughter’s hand.
“Mom, why can’t we settle this peacefully?” Sakura asked.
“Your father won’t let me, he hates me, he will do anything to separate you guys from me,” Yoona replied.
“Can you guys get back together?” Wonyoung innocently asked.
“It is not that simple bunny, that’s not how feelings worked,” 
“I just don’t understand adult!” Wonyoung whined.
“That is because you are still a baby!” Sakura teased.
“Ah unnie! You are so annoying! I am not a baby!” Wonyoung pouted .
“See? Now you are acting like one!”

 

Yoona just laughed along with her daughter as she enjoyed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter