Bonding

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who said she did not have a friend?”

 

Wonyoung was surprised by the sudden back hug from Chaeryeong. Wonyoung’s face turned red and her heart skipped a beat when she felt Chaeryeong’s face getting closer to her.

 

“Minju unnie, I am her friend, Wonnie is not alone okay?” Chaeryeong said.
“Woah Lee Chaeryeong, so you really did betrayed Lia for this girl?”

 

Chaeryeong let go of Wonyoung and instead she went to face Minju .

 

“Minju unnie, I thought Lia is a true friend of mine, but I was wrong when I realised she just wanted to be friend with me because of money,” Chaeryeong explained.
“Even so, why are you with her? We used to hang out together, we did lots of things together, we used to do everything together!” Minju sounded angry.
“You mean bullying people and discriminating people together? Is that what you mean?”
“Don’t be rude Chaeryeong!” Minju warned.
“I am stating the fact, that’s how we used to be, I don’t want to be like that anymore so kindly leave me and my friend alone,”
“So, you think if you change suddenly like this, all your sins will be forgiven?” Minju asked.

 

Chaeryeong was taken aback by the question. She clenched her fist.

 

“You might be friend with these losers, but it still won’t change the fact that you used to be a part of us Lee Chaeryeong!” Minju said.

 

Chaeryeong was speechless that she stayed at her position. 

 

“Yah Kim Minju! You better stop talking with your dirty a** mouth!” Wonyoung interrupted.
“Are you cursing your senior?” 

 

Wonyoung stepped in front of Chaeryeong. She pulled Chaeryeong behind her.

 

“Yes I am! And you better stop making people feel bad because you yourself are honestly the worst person ever! You might have pretty faces but your attitude !” Wonyoung added.

 

Minju could not hold her anger. She was about to slap Wonyoung but luckily she was blocked by Yujin that came out of nowhere. Yujin pulled Minju away from Wonyoung.

 

“Kim Minju! Hold yourself!” Yujin reminded her.
“Yah Wonyoung! I’m gonna make sure you regret coming to this school!” 

 

That was Minju last sentence before she disappeared with Yujin. Wonyoung turned around to check on Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong was looking down.

 

“Chaer...” Wonyoung called.
“Minju unnie was right, no matter how I change, I used to be a part of them,” Chaeryeong replied.
“No Chaer, you are not like that, you become a better person. That’s for sure!”
“I am still a bad person,”
“No you are not, you are someone I can rely on to so that’s mean you are someone good,”
“You rely on me?” Chaeryeong met Wonyoung’s eyes.
“Yes because you are so reliable and I felt safe whenever you are with me,”

 

The two stared at each other for a while. Not until Nako came.

 

“That was intense staring between you guys!”

 

The two taller girl switched their attention to Nako.

 

“Did I miss something?” Nako scratched her head.
“You are late!” Wonyoung replied.
“Whatever, let’s head to class!” Nako dragged both girls to the class.

 

= =  = = =

 

Everyone was doing revision in the class. The teacher went for a meeting and told the class to do revision. Chaeyeon and Sakura were among the student who are so focused on studying. Suddenly Eunbi approached their table.

 

“Sakura!” 
“Hmm?” Sakura replied but she was still reading the books.
“Let’s go out together later,” Eunbi invited.

 

Chaeyeon stopped reading and she showed interest. She waited for Sakura’s answer.

 

“Sorry, Chae and I promised to go to the book store together later,” Sakura answered but her eyes was locked on the book.
“Then, can I join you guys?” Eunbi asked.
“Ask Chaeyeon, she is the one driving,”

 

Eunbi turned to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon put her book down.

 

“Sorry, my car only got 2 seats,” Chaeyeon smiled.
“Then I will drive myself there,” Eunbi was not giving up.
“Please don’t do that, it was hard to park there,” Chaeyeon was also not giving up.
“I will ask my driver to send me then,” Eunbi’s tone changed.

 

Now Eunbi and Chaeyeon were staring like they were about to kill each other. 

 

“Kwon Eunbi, why don’t you just relax at home after school?” Chaeyeon’s faking a smile.
“But how about you stop being clingy to Sakura for a day?” Eunbi replied.
“Are you unhappy that we are close?” Chaeyeon questioned the obvious.
“Are you jealous I’m asking her for a date?” Eunbi’s attacked back.

 

Sakura put her book down. She sighed and then she took a deep breath. She changed her view facing Eunbi.

 

“Eunbi, Chaeyeon and I have something to do this evening, so maybe next time,” Sakura explained.
“Really? That was bad,” Eunbi frowned.
“We will hang out next time okay?”
“Okay then,” Eunbi then went back to her seat.

 

Sakura turned to Chaeyeon.

 

“It is not that hard to make she left,” Sakura said.
“Why are you saying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter