Run To You

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally the day of the election for school model. Everyone voted for their favourite candidate. A lot happened during the campaign. Minju and Wonyoung fighting and both ended up at the hospital. Wonyoung punched Minju in the face. Sakura got beaten by Yujin. The students were in dilemma to decide.

 

“I will vote Minju cause she pushed Wonyoung!”
“I will vote Wonyoung since she punched Minju’s pretty face!”
“Voting for Minju because Yujin beat up Sakura!”
“Voting for Wonyoung cause Yujin hit my crush Sakura sunbaenim!”

 

That was some of the comment from the students. The voting went from 10 am until 2 pm and both Wonyoung and Minju were quarantined in the student committee room. The two were not talking or even looked at each other. Minju hated Wonyoung because Wonyoung broke her nose and Wonyoung was not over at the fact that Minju sent Yujin to beat Sakura. Wonyoung really wanted to kill Minju but Sakura stopped her.

 

“Rude kid,” Minju broke the silence.

 

Wonyoung felt hot suddenly. She gave Minju a death glare.

 

“Self absorbed old b****!” Wonyoung replied.
“Are you cursing at your senior?” Minju slammed the table.
“No, I am cursing at nobody,”
“Shut up Wonyoung! You crazy little b****!!”
“How about you stop being a d*** and start apologizing?” Wonyoung countered.
“I’m not apologizing to a rude b****!”
“Then you will never get my respect,”
“As if I need it. You are nothing without Sakura. Now that Yujin successfully knocked Sakura’s out, you better stay low or I will make she suffer more!” Minju threatened.

 

Wonyoung kicked her chair and pushed Minju to the wall. Minju hit the wall and squealed in pain. 

 

“You better stop messing with my sister or I will really kill you!” 
“You crazy b****!”

 

Minju charged at Wonyoung and grabbed her hair. Wonyoung cried in pain as her wound was not fully recovered but Wonyoung was not backing out. Wonyoung grabbed Minju shirt and she punched Minju’s in the stomach. Minju then tripped Wonyoung’s leg and Wonyoung fell on the floor with Minju on top of her. Minju slapped Wonyoung’s face and kept pushing Minju away. Suddenly, someone opened the door.

 

“Oh my god! Stop it you two!!”

 

Chaeyeon pulled Minju away from Wonyoung while Chaeryeong was helping Wonyoung who was lying on the floor. There was blood dripping from her old wound. Chaeyeon dragged Minju out of the room while Chaeryeong was checking on Wonyoung.

 

“Wonnie...your head is bleeding again, let’s go to the hospital,” Chaeryeong suggested.
“I’m good. Just take me to the school clinic,”
“Why are you fighting again? Kkura unnie will get angry at you!”
“What to do? I can’t stand a fake b**** like her!”
“Wonnie! Words!!”
“Sorry Chaer,”
“Come on, let’s get you treated!”

 

Chaeryeong helped Wonyoung’s up and brought her to the clinic.

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon dragged Minju until they reached the staircase. Chaeyeon told Minju to sit down and calm herself.

 

“Minju! Why did you keep fighting with Wonyoung?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Well, she is my rival and she is rude,” Minju answered as she fixed her hair.
“For once, can you stop acting like a child with your stupid rivalry?”
“Me? How about you? You got your own rival now, you would know how it felt like to be insecure at all time,”
“What do you mean Kim Minju?” Chaeyeon getting confused.
“Sakura sunbaenim, she is a genius. She might take your spot as the number one any time. Everyone knew last exam she purposely scored low because of you,”
“Shut your mouth when you know nothing,”
“Isn’t that the truth? You also know the fact that she probably ranked first for upcoming exam right?”

 

Chaeyeon was loss for words. She started to waver at Minju’s words.

 

“Chaeyeon unnie, sometimes your biggest enemy is your own friend,” Minju added.
“Stop...” Chaeyeon stuttered.
“Just think about it, you know what happened if you ranked second right. I am sure someone would be totally unhappy,”

 

Minju patted Chaeyeon’s shoulder. 

 

“Make a wise choice,” Minju smirked and then she left.

 

Chaeyeon was still standing there. She kept thinking about what Minju said to her. When she got second before, she was beaten by her dad and she skipped school for a week because she tried to commit suicide. She cut her hand but Chaeryeong caught her and took her to the hospital on time. Chaeryeong cried like crazy and that time Chaeyeon promised Chaeryeong that she would not do anything stupid again.  But now, Chaeyeon’s heart wavered again.

 

= = = = 

 

The election day ended in disaster when the principal heard the news that the two candidate were fighting each other. The principal cancelled the election and both Wonyoung and Minju were disqualified. The principal said that she will chose the model herself since too much trouble happened. So, all that fight led to nothing. This is why people always say fighting would never solve problems.

 

A week after the chaos in the school, students were preparing for the upcoming examination. Chaeyeon was avoiding Sakura at all cost. Sakura text her a few time but Chaeyeon ignored her. Sakura thought it was because of the exam so she decided to let Chaeyeon alone. Even in the class, Chaeyeon was not talking to her or anyone. It was dead uncomfortable for Sakura because she felt lonely. She missed Chaeyeon’s laugh and everything about Chaeyeon. In conclusio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter