The Sad Truth

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom,”


Sakura froze as she stared at the woman in front of her. It felt like the time stopped. That beautiful face, her whole figure looked exactly the same as the person that Sakura missed the most. Only her face getting older but she is beautiful as she used to before.


“Sakura,” that woman called.
“You....are.....de...ad...,” Sakura stuttered.
“Sweetheart,” that woman called again, with a tear in her eyes.
“You are dead! You are not my mom!” Sakura said in tears.
“I am sorry,” that woman cried.


That woman tried to get closer to Sakura but Sakura pulled away. 


“Stop! This is not real,” Sakura backed off.
“Sakura...this is really mom,”
“No! My mom is dead...long time ago when I was six,”


Suddenly, someone entered the house. Another woman but dressed fully in maid outfit.


“Boss Yoona, what are you doing here?” the maid asked.
“Owh...you are here, come in,” Yoona wiping away her tears.
“Boss, are you okay?”
“I am fine, go ahead clean, I....,” Yoona noticed Sakura went through the back door.
“I’m going to check the backyard,”


Yoona rushed to the backdoor. She saw Sakura standing facing the beautiful mountain view. Yoona step closer to Sakura.


“Sweetheart,” Yoona called, soft.
“Can we please act like this never happened?” Sakura cut her.
“Sakura, I’m really sorry that I kept all this a secret from you,”
“You left us, just like that, you left me and Wonyoung when we needed you the most, you made us believe you are dead, and then you suddenly appeared and you apologised, what kind of joke is this? Are you really my mom?” Sakura burst in tears.
“It’s my fault, and I’m really sorry,”


Sakura could not hold any longer.


“Whatever reason you are giving, I am not accepting, please disappear like how you used to. Don’t disturb Wonyoung and me and also dad,” Sakura said.
“I’ve been waiting to meet you two for so long, but your dad never allow me,”
“Stop. Just stop. Please just leave. I don’t want Wonyoung to see you,”
“My bunny,” 
“You don’t deserve to call her your bunny,”
“Sakura,” Yoona pulled Sakura and hugged her tight.


Sakura was resisting but she does it half-heartedly. Yoona tightened her hug on Sakura.


“I miss you sweetheart,” Yoona whispered.


Sakura could not stop her tears when she felt the hand wrapped around her body. She missed that touch. That motherly touch. The touch that make Sakura felt calm instantly when she was feeling sad. Sakura knew that was really her mother, Im Yoona, the wife to her father, Miyawaki Shiu-on or in korean they called him Siwon.


“If you really are my mom, please leave now, I don’t want bunny to see you,”


Slowly, Yoona let Sakura go. She wiped Sakura tears away.


“I’m sorry...Mom is really sorry,” Yoona said before she left the villa.


Sakura felt on knee as she saw Yoona left. She cried herself out. She met her mother whom she thought was dead and now she just did not know how to react or do. The only thing she knew, something must happened that her mom had to leave and her dad faking her mom death.


= = = = =


Sakura entered her room and she saw Chaeyeon was standing worriedly. As soon as she closed the door, Chaeyeon hugged her. 


“Are you okay?” Chaeyeon softly asked.
“You saw that?”
“I heard everything, I didn’t mean to,”
“Chae...what should I do,” Sakura started to cry again.
“Hey...don’t cry, we can solve this,” Chaeyeon whispered as she Sakura’s hair.
“Chaeyeon...she was dead...and now she come back, I missed her but I still don’t know what should I do, I am mad, I don’t want to know her reason,” Sakura mumbled.
“Saku-chan, calm down, I promise I will help you,”
“Chae....”


Sakura cried in Chaeyeon’s arm until she fell asleep. 


“Saku-chan, you saved me, this time I will help you,”


= = = = =


Chaeyeon was driving the car and Sakura was sleeping soundly on the passenger seat with her sunglasses on. The three younger girl at the backseat were not talking as they felt a weird atmosphere in the car. They had been watching the older girls all the time.


“Did you two fight?” Chaeryeong broke the silence.
“No,” Chaeyeon answered.
“Did something happened behind our back?” Wonyoung asked.
“No,”
“Did you guys kiss?” Nako added.
“No,”
“Or did you guys had se...”
“NO! Just shut up and sleep. I need to focus driving!” Chaeyeon almost shouted.


The younger girls stunned. They slowly leaned their body back. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter