Guardian

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You idiot,”

 

Sakura tightened her hug on Chaeyeon. Slowly, Chaeyeon’s hand wrapped around her.

 

“I am scared Saku-chan....” Chaeyeon cried.
“There is nothing to be scared for as long as I am here for you,”
“He is going to kill me this time...I screwed up the test,”
“Hey...” Sakura called softly.

 

Sakura Chaeyeon’s back.

 

“I will protect you, I promise,” Sakura added.
“Don’t leave me,”
“I won’t leave you but you have to promise not to do this kind of stupid thing again,”

 

Chaeyeon did not answer but she kept crying. Flashback to what happened earlier. Sakura freaked out looking for Chaeyeon. She ran everywhere until she found Chaeyeon walking on the road. She sprinted and she managed to save Chaeyeon just right before the car hit her. Chaeyeon made Sakura going crazy for a while. 

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura followed Chaeyeon inside the house when they reached Chaeyeon’s house. Chaeyeon’s house is big and scary. As they reached the living room, Mr Lee was there, waiting for Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon gulped when she saw Mr Lee. She hold Sakura’s hand. Sakura could feel Chaeyeon’s hand trembling and cold.

 

“Lee Chaeyeon...where have you been?” Mr Lee asked.
“Sorry father, I fainted and was at the clinic,” Chaeyeon bowed.
“I told you to come home directly, and why did you bring her?” Mr Lee stared at Sakura.

 

Sakura tried her best to stay calm despite the scary stare.

 

“I am just sending your daughter home Mr Lee,” Sakura replied.
“I am not telling you to answer!” Mr Lee shouted.

 

Sakura was taken aback. She gulped but she kept holding Chaeyeon.

 

“Leave, I want to talk to Chaeyeon,” Mr Lee ordered.
“Sorry, but I’m staying with Chaeyeon,” Sakura bravely answered.
“Are you challenging me school girl? I told you to leave!”
“But I am not leaving!” Sakura pulled Chaeyeon behind her. 

 

Now Sakura was standing face to face with Mr Lee. Mr Lee looked furious as he was boiling.

 

“You should not interfere with my family affair girl,”
“I am afraid you might hurt my friend again, so I suppose I need to interfere,” Sakura not losing.
“Too rude,”
“You are no less, you hit your children, you should be ashamed of yourself,”
“Who are you to talk to me like that? You know I am the CEO of Lee’s Group!” Mr Lee boasted.
“So?”
“I can destroy you anytime I want kid, so please know your limit,” Mr Lee warned.

 

Chaeyeon kept telling Sakura to stop but Sakura was in the mood to fight as her courage reached the maximum level.

 

“Before you do that, I will destroy you first Mr Lee,” Sakura smirked.
“So brave, just how rich you think you are?”
“Well, you must know Miyawaki Kingdom, we hold around 40% of your stock,” Sakura answered.
“Don’t lie kid. I know Chaeyeon picked you up to school everyday and your sister ride bus to school,” Mr Lee laughed.
“Maybe you could google Miyawaki family picture?”

 

Mr Lee signalled his assistant to show him Miyawaki’s family picture. He was shocked to see Sakura in the photo.

 

“I told you, now with one call I can destroy you and your company!” Sakura added.

 

Mr Lee now looked uncomfortable. He adjusted his cloth and took a deep breath.

 

“What do you want?” Mr Lee asked.
“Chaeyeon will stay with me until you come to your sense,”
“What nonsense are you talking about? She is my child!”
“Child my ! You tortured her, she almost kill herself and you dare to call her your child, you really are shameless,” Sakura said.
“Fine, just leave, it’s not like I will be dead if she is not here!”

 

Chaeyeon’s heart hurt when she heard his dad’s word. She wiped her fallen tears.

 

“We will take our leave after she pack up, thanks,”

 

Chaeyeon went to pack up her stuff and then left with Sakura. After the two left, Chaeryeong arrived and she was puzzled to see everyone stressing out in the house. She went to her dad.

 

“Where is unnie?” 
“She is going to live with that Miyawaki’s girl,” Mr Lee answered.
“Why?”
“Don’t ask me why. You better get your head straight and start studying!”
“No! If she leave, I will also leave!”
“LEE CHAERYEONG!” Mr Lee shouted that Chaeryeong stunned.
“One is enough for the day, don’t make me lose my limit,”
“I think I know why she left, I just know!” Chaeryeong said and she ran to her room.
“WHY EVERYONE WANT TO REBEL AGAINST ME?” Mr Lee screamed and he threw the flower vase on the table.

 

= = = = =

 

Sakura help to place Chaeyeon luggage in the guest room and Chaeyeon was sitting blank on the bed. Slowly Sakura sat next to Chaeyeon.

 

“Hey,” Sakura called.
“Sorry for troubling you,”
“Chae...we talked about this, stop saying sorry and live here until everything goes fine,”
“But, will it change? I’m not sure about my father, he is stubborn,”
“If he did not change, you can stay here forever with me,” Sakura smiled at Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon heart fluttered when she saw Sakura. Chaeyeon had to admit she was selfish when she left Sakura without words during the exam. She was stupid thinking Sakura was her rival. Sakura is an angel sent from heaven to save her from all the misery.

 

“Saku-chan, if you keep doing this to me, I might really fall in love with you,” Chaeyeon blurted out.
“You are not in love with me? How come?”
“I like you...I mean I know I like you more than a friend but..”

 

Sakura waited for Chaeyeon to continue. She made eye contact with Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon qyuickly switched her gaze.

 

“Forget it. Get out I want to sleep!”

 

Chaeyeon pushed Sakura put of the room and locked the door. Chaeyeon bumped her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter