Loosen Down

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner was unusually quite. Chaeryeong who was sitting on next to Wonyoung ate without words. Wonyoung kept glancing at Chaeryeong to make sure she was okay.

 

“Saku-chan, eat this,” Chaeyeon put a piece of chicken into Sakura’s plate.
“Thanks Chae...”

 

Sakura then picked up a piece of kimchi using her chopstick and fed Chaeyeon. Wonyoung rolled her eyes watching the lovey dovey act between Sakura and Chaeyeon. 

 

“I am done eating,” Chaeryeong get up and she went to Wonyoung’s room.
“Hey Chaeryeong! Wait up!” Wonyoung ran after Chaeryeong.

 

Sakura turned to face Chaeyeon. 

 

“You did good there Chae,” Sakura gave Chaeyeon a thumbs up.
“I felt bad that she got heartbroken,” Chaeyeon replied.
“Well, I want to make it clear to her so that she don’t get her hopes up,”
“Why?”
“Because I only like you,” Sakura said.

 

Chaeyeon blushed after the sudden confession.

 

“I am going to clean up,” Chaeyeon stuttered and she went to the kitchen.
“Haha, flustered Chaeyeon is so cute,” Sakura said as she eyed Chaeyeon running to the kitchen.

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung was sitting at her study desk while Chaeryeong was lying on her bed. Chaeryeong covered her face with a pillow but Wonyoung knew she was in tears.

 

“Chaeryeong, if you want to talk I am here for you,” Wonyoung talked softly.

 

However, there was no response from Chaeryeong. Only her sobbing was heard.

 

“Chaeryeong, if you kept crying, my pillow will get wet and your eyes will be swollen, it will effect your beauty care,” Wonyoung added.

 

Still, no response from Chaeryeong. Wonyough sighed. She went to sit next to Chaeryeong and she slowly pulled the pillow away from Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong was closing her eyes but tears were falling from it. Wonyoung touched Chaeryeong’s hand lightly. 

 

“Chaeryeong, you can use me if you want comfort,” Womyoung offered.

 

Chaeryeong slowly opened her eyes. 

 

“Wonyoung....uwaaa....”

 

Chaeryeong got up and she hugged Wonyoung while crying hard. 

 

“Wonyoung,....This is heartbreaking....” Chaeryeong cried.
“I know, but don’t worry, I am here for you,” Wonyoung patted her back comforting her.
“Thank you Wonyoung...thank you...,”

 

= = = = =

 

It was 11 pm and Sakura was still playing games in her room. Chaeyeon was watching Netflix on her phone while lying on Sakura’s bed  as she did not like it when Sakura played games. Chaeyeon at games. Sakura peeked at the busy Chaeyeon. She could not help but grinned like an idiot when she saw Chaeyeon laughing at the screen.

 

“Adorable...” Sakura whispered.

 

Sakura excused herself to get some drinks in the kitchen. When she walked by Wonyoung’s room, she stopped. Slowly she opened the door to check. She was surprised to see both Wonyoung and Chaeryeong were sleeping side by side. Sakura switched the lamp off and closed the door but she almost cursed when she saw Chaeyeon suddenly appeared.

 

“GOSH! You scared me!” 
“Sorry...where is Chaeryeong?” Chaeyeon asked.
“She is sleeping inside,”
“It is late, we need to get back home,”
“But, your sister is sleeping, just stay, you can sleep with me,” Sakura winked with a failure.
“Your wink , but since I don’t want to disturb her, okay, I will tell my parent first,”
“Nice, I will get some snacks so we can watch movies!”

 

Sakura rushed to kitchen and Chaeyeon went to make calls. Chaeyeon did not call her parent but instead she told her housekeeper that they were not coming back home. She ordered them to deliver their school uniform to Sakura’s house.

 

= = = = =

 

The four girls were in front of the apartment building. They were ready for school. Chaeryeong was less moody than yesterday but she was still not talking to Sakura or Chaeyeon. 

 

“Okay, we will get going,” Chaeyeon said when her Lamborgini arrived. 
“But, it won’t fit for four!” Chaeryeong said.
“Sister, you can go with Wonyoung, I’m off with Saku-chan!”

 

Sakura entered the passenger seat while Chaeyeon will be driving.

 

“Chaeyeon unnie!” Chaeryeong called.
“Yes little Chae?” Chaeyeon rolled down the car window.
“You can’t leave us like this!” 
“Don’t worry, Wonyoung will help!” Chaeyeon replied and she drove away.
“Yah Lee Chaeyeon!”

 

Chaeryeong watched sadly as the Lamborghini disappeared form her sight. 

 

“Come Chaer, this is my normal day,” Wonyoung said.
“What do you mean?”
“Those two always left me behind,”
“Then how did you get to school?” Chaeryeong asked.
“The bus!”

 

Wonyoung pulled Chaeryeong to the bus station. They were greeted by Nako who was already there. Nako was shocked to see Chaeryeong with Wonyoung. 

 

“Nako!!! Morning!” Wonyoung greeted her bestfriend.
“Wonyoung! What are you doing with her?” 
“It is a long story Nako, I will tell you later but now lets get on the bus first,”

 

Nako entered the bus first, followed by Wonyoung. When it was Chaeryeong turn, she was stopped by the bus driver.

 

“Hey student, please scan your card,”

 

Chaeryeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter