Problems

My Annoying Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom...I miss you,”

 

Yoona could not hold it any longer. She ran towards Wonyoung and hugged her tight. 

 

“Mom is sorry for everything, Mom is really sorry bunny....,” Yoona cried.
“Mom...I miss you so much...I just miss you,”

 

Wonyoung cried hard in her mother embrace. From the day Wonyoung saw Yoona and Sakura in the cafe, she knew that woman is her mom. She was holding herself trying to be brave. She tried to distract herself from thinking about Yoona but she just could not. She lost it when she saw Yoona today.

 

“Mom won’t leave you again, Mom will take care of you,” Yoona added.

 

Yoona cupped Wonyoung faced and she kissed her forehead. Then, she wiped Wonyoung’s tears and caressed her cheek. Yoona smiled.

 

“My bunny is so pretty even when she cry,” Yoona said and she hugged Wonyoung again.
“Mom...don’t leave me again,” Wonyoung sobbing.
“Anything for you bunny,”

 

Chaeryeong shed a tear when she saw the heart-warming reunion.

 

“Wonnie must be missing her mom so much,”

 

= = = = =

 

After the beautiful reunion, Yoona took both Wonyoung and Chaeryeong for a dinner at an Italian restaurant. As soon as they reached the restaurant, they were escorted to a private room. Wonyoung and Chaeryeong were amazed by what was happening. 

 

“Mom, you must be a frequent customer here,” Wonyoung said as she took her seat next to Chaeryeong with Yoona across her.
“Well, this restaurant is mine,” Yoona replied.
“Really? Are you a chef?” Chaeryeong getting excited.
“No, I am a fashion designer,”
“WHAT?” Both the girls were shocked.
“You must have heard of the brand iUna,” 
“Yeah, that was so popular but  the designer remains a mystery, I am a fan!” Chaeryeong replied.

 

Yoona smiled. Wonyoung and Chaeryeong looked at each other.

 

“NO WAY!” The two girls shouted in sync.
“Well, now you got to meet the mysterious designer,” Yoona said.
“Daebak! So you are a genius! You clothes are amazing and pretty!” Chaeryeong complimented.
“Thank you Chaeryeong,”
“Mom...you are amazing, I am so proud of you,” Wonyoung added along with giving Yoona a thumbs up.

 

Soon, their ordered food arrived. Wonyoung ordered a creamy carbonara while Chaeryeong went with Bolognese meatball. Yoona ordered herself a plate of fish and chips. 

 

“Thank you for the meal,” Wonyoung and Chaeryeong said before they took the first bite.

 

Yoona felt happy just watching the two ate. Yoona cut her fried fish into pieces and handed a piece to Wonyoung.

 

“Open your mouth,” Yoona told.

 

Wonyoung ate the fish and she squealed because it tasted so delicious.

 

“Chaeryeong....open up,”

 

It was awkward for Chaeryeong but she also ate the piece given by Yoona.

 

“Thank you,” 
“Don’t mention, just keep eating,”

 

The two girls kept devouring their food while Yoona just watched them eating. Yoona even told the girl to finish her dish and the girls really did.

 

“Your mouth is dirty,” Yoona wiped Wonyoung’s mouth with a napkin.
“Thank you Mom!”

 

= = = = =

 

As Sakura and Chaeyeon entered their house, they saw nobody inside. It was almost midnight but the younger girls were nowhere to be seen. Sakura checked each room while Chaeyeon went to the kitchen to prepare late night snacks.

 

“They are not here,” Sakura said as she approached Chaeyeon.
“Maybe they went outside, or hanging out at Nako’s work place,”
“You are right, the three always stick with each other,”
“I am hungry, I want to cook some ramen, you want some?” Chaeyeon asked.
“Sure,” 

 

Chaeyeon placed the pot on the stove and started to boil water. She took out two packets of ramen and unpacked it. Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands sliding through her waist.

 

“Saku-chan! I am cooking!” 

 

Sakura switched the stove off and she turned Chaeyeon’s body to face her.

 

“Since they are not home, it is our chance to be intimate,” Sakura being flirty.
“We had enough kisses at the beach,” Chaeyeon refused.
“But I need more,” Sakura looked at Chaeyeon with her puppy eyes.
“For god sake! Stop looking at me like that! You are tempting me!”
“Why don’t you go for it?” Sakura leaned closer.
“Too brave,”

 

Chaeyeon pulled Sakura and pressed her lips on Sakura’s. They started slow but soon they get rough as they started biting each other lips. Chaeyeon could feel Sakura’s body pressing hard on hers and Sakura’s hand being naughty with her body.

 

“WHAT THE HELL?”

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon quickly broke themselves and stayed away as far as they could. 

 

“What a sight, I am gonna puke,” Wonyoung rushed to her room with her hand covering .

 

Chaeyeon looked at Chaeryeong who was still standing there. Chaeryeong showed her disgusted face.

 

“You guys are too wild. I told you we have minors in the house! Get a room!” 
“Shut up...” Chaeyeon turned the stove back on.
“Chaeryeong! Go to your room and clean up!” Sakura instructed with her face all red.
“As if, If you ever did the...ermm...you know...that....when you get intimate...ermm...in the room...you know....tell me,” Chaeryeong smirked and then she ran to her room.

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon who caught what she was saying rolled their eyes in shock.

 

“YOU ERT CHAERYEONG!” Chaeyeon shouted.

 

= = = = =


After the late snack, Sakura rest on her bed while thinking about her parent. She was lost in thought that she did not realise Wonyoung entered her room.

 

“Kkura unnie...” Wonyoung c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter