Real

Secret Admirer

 

SECOND HALF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
So! Here's what's happened to my life that's worthy of any sort of... attention.
 
See, I'm just this really really ordinary girl (albeit a bit childish, I admit) who LOVES KPOP and akodawsileni's 'Our Twitter Secrets'. [a/n: Haha hi that's me :))] A month or so before my birthday, this weird person kept on giving me white roses everyday, saying that he was my 'secret admirer' or something. BUT, my guy friends all confessed that it was them giving me those roses so they could all surprise me for my birthday. I was a bit hurt, but I'm fine now and that's all over. THEN, when I went home, I saw that BIG BANG'S TAEYANG left me a DM on Twitter and he wants to be friends with me. I didn't believe it was him until BIG BANG went here, IN THE COUNTRY I LIVE IN, to do promotions and I was luckily picke to be their translator/interpreter while they promote. Of course, Youngae and I found out that we were talking to each other on Twitter all along and we got really close and I got close to all the other Big bang members too especially Jiyong because he's Younge's best friend! -breathes- But of course they only had to stay a month so last week they all left and I was crying because I've already gotten too attached to Youngbae and I don't wanna let him go but I didn't have a choice!
 
 
 
AND NOW, THERE'S THIS FREAKING GUY (who happens to be Josh's classmate before) TELLING ME THAT SOMEONE HE KNOWS ASKED HIM TO GIVE ME THIS WHITE ROSE!
 
"What the hell is going on?" I found myself breathing heavily.
 
"Chill girl," the guy, Nat, laughed. "He said that I just have to give this to you." He insisted that I get the rose, so I did.
 
"Do you guys promise that this isn't you anymore?" I eyed the guys up.
 
"Promise." "I swear." "We don't have money anymore, _________!"
 
"So who is it?" I loked at Nat, expecting answers.
 
He chuckled, "He's supposedly hiding as a secret admirer, _________. What makes you think he'll like it if I tell you who he is?"
 
"So..." I looked at the rose in my hand, lightly touching the petals with my fingers, "He's real?" I breathed.
 
"Just like what he says in the note," he assured.
 
"What are you going to do, _________?" Holly asked me.
 
"I don't know..." I looked up at Nat, "I know this sounds conceited, but is this you?"
 
"No way," he laughed. "I mean, you're pretty and all, but I wouldn't even afford this kind of reality that guy's set up for you. But," he sighed, "if you want to tell him something, you can tell me and I'll relay the message to him."
 
"You'd do that?" I found myself smiling.
 
"He asked me to keep an eye on you so... yeah, I guess I don't have a choice, really," he laughed.
 
"But what about Taeyang?" Karina blurted. I looked at her. "I mean, don't you like him?"
 
"Who's Taeyang?" Nat asked.
 
"I..." I sighed, then stood up, "I think I'd wanna go home now, sorry."
 
"It's fine," Yana smiled. "Sort out your thoughts. It's probably confusing for you."
 
I left and went home, the rose still in my hand. What really bothers me right now is his message. I'm for real this time... So, he knows about the guys giving me white roses for my birthday, doesn't he? Then it means that... he's either close to me, or to one of the guys... or, he's read all my tweets about it.
 
 
 
Once I got home, I took a picture of the rose and tweeted.
 
TWEET: You say you're for real this time... How did you know that it wasn't real before.
 
I attached the picture and sighed. A while later, I saw that familiar blur light under the person icon on Twitter, and I saw that I had a new DM. I didn't need a second thought to guess who it was.
 
What's with the rose and the tweet?
 
Some random guy gave this to me. I don't know if I should believe him.
 
Why not?
 
You know what my friends did for my birthday~
 
Oh, yeah... now I remember :) Kwaenchanah?
 
Yeah, but I still don't know who this is...
 
Don't think too much about it then. I don't want you to be stressed. I can feel Youngbae smiling from wherever he is in Korea.
 
I know this sounds weird but... is this you? Who gave me this rose?
 
What makes you think that, _________-ah?
 
I don't know... But you're the only one I know who knows about things like this...
 
Even though I'd gladly take credit, I can't. And how can I? I'm in Korea right now.
 
I figured as much kkk I tried to genuinely laugh, but the disapointment in me, knowing that it wasn't Youngbae, just gnawed me up.
 
I miss you, _________-ah...
 
I miss you too...
 
I'm serious: don't take that secret admirer seriously. I don't wanna kill anyone. I smiled, even though it was indirect, I know how he's feeling.
 
I won't. Don't worry :)
 
 
 
 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
 
 
 
 
Nat took out his phone and opened his Twitter account as he got home, sending a DM to someone.
 
 
 
Gave it to her. I take it she's already tweeted about it? :)
 
A few minutes after, the reply came.
 
Yeah, saw it already. Thanks bro. :)
 
You should do this yourself :)) You're the one who likes her.
 
I'd do it myself if it were possible right now. You know what I mean.
 
Got it :) I'll buy the next rose tomorrow. Got it covered here, don't worry :)
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
-waves- Did you miss me? :D Because I missed youuuuuuuu!!!
I was supposed to update three days ago, but I just found out then that my EHD is magically not working at the moment (and jsyk, ALL my fics are in my EHD) so I felt lost and didn't know what to do with my life :))
But anyways, I'm here now with an update for you guys since I know you probably hate me for neglecting this fic. I'M NOT! I just want to write this in the best way possible, yeah? :)
 
OH! AND DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT WHEN I CHANGE TO NARRATOR'S POV? =))
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!
 
@nhichole18: Heehee the 'you'+Jiyong moment was cute, ne? :)) Heehee rival~~~ Oh~~ =))
@Coralie_x_SHINee: Yeah... But just like in TS, a lot more will still happen :))
@LeeJynx: HAHAHAHAHA mian! I can't help it =))
@Carmelnap: Yeah :)) I like trolling in my fics and stuff =)))))) Mian!
@Seonriyong: DONGSAENG!!! :D No, Youngbae already said it wasn't him, so I believe him :D :)) SARANGHAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ :D