Chapter 2

A Boy and His (wolf)Dog

The trip home wasn't much to write about, just dealing with a crying baby throughout most of the flight. It was what had annoyed Sanggyun the most, but he put up with it because Hyunbin said not to do anything. It didn't mean that Hyunbin was against the idea however, but things would be much easier if there wasn't any problems. It's what they both hated throughout the years they spent hunting werewolves. Dealing with things like this on the flight home when they were doing international missions outside of Europe.

When they finally got to Berlin Yoonbin was waiting on them at the terminal with his hands in his pockets. "Yoonbin!" Said Hyunbin as he walked over. Yoonbin grinned, waving from his spot as Sanggyun walked over with Hyunbin's suitcase. "Hey Yoonbin," said Sanggyun as he grinned. "Let's go home then shall we?" He asked. Yoonbin nodded and Hyunbin took the suitcase from Sanggyun and they left the terminal, going over to the parking lot where long term parked cars were. Hyunbin drove, deciding to stop by Moonbin's coffee shop for a bit and see if Moonbin would let Yoonbin start working there.

"I know we didn't ask you first," said Hyunbin as he turned to look at Yoonbin. "But I think Moonbin will at least give you a chance," he said. "If worse comes to worse they'll have you make drinks," he said. Yoonbin nodded. "It'll be a good job for you," said Sanggyun as he looked out the window. "I'm sure you'll do fine," he said.

When they got there Chanwoo was working at the counter, grinning in greeting when he saw who it was. "Hey there, welcome back," said Chanwoo. "Hello," said Hyunbin. "The usual?" Asked Chanwoo. "Please," said Hyunbin. "Is Moonbin in?" He asked. "He is," said Chanwoo. "You need to speak to him?" He asked. "If he's not busy," said Hyunbin. "You're good," said Chanwoo. "Cool," said Hyunbin as he went to pay for the drinks before going to sit down with Sanggyun and Yoonbin.

Moonbin came over a few minutes later with their orders, sitting down beside Sanggyun. "Hey there," he said, passing the drinks over. "Hello," said Hyunbin. Sanggyun and Yoonbin nodded in response.

"What's up? You never asked for my presence before," said Moonbin. "Well," said Hyunbin. "This is my brother Yoonbin," he said, introducing Yoonbin to Moonbin. "Nice to meet you," said Moonbin. Yoonbin nodded in agreement. "Ah, another mute person?" Asked Moonbin. Yoonbin scratched the back of his head in a sheepish manner.

"I was wondering if you could let Yoonbin work here," said Hyunbin. Moonbin raised an eyebrow. "What brought this on?" He asked. "He's my brother," said Hyunbin. "But he was outcast by my family because he didn't want to become a hunter," he said. "Before we came back he messaged me asking if the house Sanggyun and I live in was open for him," he said. "That meant he lost his job and apartment," he said. Moonbin hummed in response.

"I don't want to seem like I'm begging, but," said Hyunbin. "It's alright," said Moonbin. "I'm considering it," he said. "I'm going over who is working tomorrow, since you decided to come in close to closing time," he said, chuckling slightly. "Sorry, we landed about two hours ago so," Hyunbin said, laughing some.

"Chan, who's working tomorrow?" Called Moonbin. "Rocky and Jinhwan," said Chanwoo. "Who's at the counter and who's delivering drinks?" Asked Moonbin. "Rocky is making drinks and Jinhwan is delivering," said Chanwoo. "Damn," said Moonbin. "Rocky tends to get impatient, and Jinhwan is... Well," he said, sighing. "No one else is available?" He asked. "Sanha is visiting Yuto, Jinwoo is visiting Chan, and the other werewolves are doing missions," said Chanwoo. "Hongseok is doing work at the hospital with Eunwoo," he said.

Moonbin sighed. "Alright," he said. “Looks like I’ll be coming into work tomorrow to make sure Rocky and Jinhwan are behaving,” he said. “Nothing against you Chan,” he said to Chanwoo. Chanwoo chuckled slightly. "What, you want to take over the register tomorrow?" He asked. "To see how things go," said Moonbin. "Mind if I go see Donghan then?" Asked Chanwoo. "Go for it, let him know you're coming first," said Moonbin. "Cool," said Chanwoo.

"We'll see you tomorrow then," said Hyunbin. Moonbin nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said before getting up and going back to the backroom. Sanggyun hummed. "Well, that was easy," he said. Hyunbin hummed, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Behave yeah?" He asked Yoonbin. "I know you will but this is going to be different from other jobs you've had," he said. "Things are run differently here," he said. Yoonbin nodded. "You'll do fine I'm sure," called Chanwoo. "Just be patient with Rocky and Jinhwan," he said. Yoonbin nodded, drinking his coffee.

"We'll be heading off then," said Hyunbin as he got up after finishing his coffee. "We'll see you tomorrow," he said. "Sure," said Chanwoo. "Come in around 9 am," he said. Yoonbin gave a thumbs up, leaving with Hyunbin and Sanggyun.

When they got back to the house Hyunbin went to see what he had to pay for bills wise, knowing all the utilities were paid for automatically. "You two hungry?" Asked Hyunbin as he turned to Sanggyun and Yoonbin. Yoonbin shook his head no. "I'm fine," said Sanggyun. "Alright," said Hyunbin before he went to unpack and unwind for a bit. Sanggyun dropped his human illusion, stretching before going to lie in his bed in the corner of the livingroom. Yoonbin wandered into the kitchen to get something to drink before heading off to the guest bedroom to unwind.

Sanggyun didn't mind having a giant dog bed in the corner of the livingroom, it was better than anything else he could call his. Hyunbin had insisted on getting him a proper bed, but Sanggyun was just more comfortable in his animal form and wouldn't find any use in a human bed. They came to a compromise of the giant dog bed eventually, as it was better than nothing.

Yoonbin walked over after a couple hours, going to stand in front of Sanggyun. Sanggyun lifted up his head, tilting his head to the side. "Take a walk with me?" Asked Yoonbin. That caused Sanggyun to get to his feet, noticing the leash. Yoonbin smiled slightly before clipping the leash to Sanggyun's collar. Yoonbin went to knock on Hyunbin's door, holding up the leash when Hyunbin answered. "Don't be out too late," said Hyunbin. Yoonbin nodded and left with Sanggyun.

"I wish I could bring up the courage to talk to everyone," said Yoonbin as he walked with Sanggyun. "I know, I talk to you but that's different," he said. "You keep secrets," he said. "I know I can talk to you about everything," he said. Sanggyun walked beside Yoonbin, nodding slightly as he listened to Yoonbin talk.

"I know that Hyunbin doesn't mind my silence," said Yoonbin as he started walking back to the house with Sanggyun. "But I wish I could bring myself to talk to him," he said. Sanggyun nudged Yoonbin, and Yoonbin unclipped the leash from his collar.

Sanggyun put up his human illusion, turning to face Yoonbin. "Look," said Sanggyun. "You're fine," he said. "I know, it never feels like it with everyone not liking how you never speak but," he said. "Believe me, Hyunbin is only looking out for you like any older brother would," he said. Yoonbin nodded. "Thank you," he said. Sanggyun grinned before heading into the house. Yoonbin followed after him.