Chapter 1

A Boy and His (wolf)Dog

Hyunbin and Sanggyun were finishing up missions in the states, stopping in Detroit for their last batch of missions before heading back to Europe. Sanggyun was not very comfortable in the city considering the hostile vibes coming off of the 'shifters that owned Detroit but their pack leader was friendly enough. Hojung was there to make sure that nothing went wrong and that was something Sanggyun was grateful for.

"Sorry for all the hostility," said Hojung once they were done with the last mission. "It's alright," said Sanggyun. "I've been on edge since I got here but," he said, scratching the back of his head. "Yoonsan does give off a lot of hostility," agreed Hojung.

"Do you know why?" Asked Sanggyun. "I think it's because I'm a werewolf hunter, he's naturally hostile towards werewolves," said Hojung. "But why he's hostile towards you in particular I'm not sure," he said. Sanggyun hummed, turning to face Hyunbin as he walked over after getting rid of the bodies. "Done?" He asked, speaking German. Hyunbin nodded. "I'm ready to go," he said. "Let's go then," he said. Sanggyun nodded and left with Hyunbin and Hojung, heading back to the apartment building.

"Welcome back," said Taehyun. "Thank you," said Sanggyun. "We'll be leaving in a couple days," he said. "No worries," said Taehyun. "It's good to see Hojung be with other hunters for once," he said. Hojung scratched the back of his head.

"Kangmin back from missions yet?" Asked Sanggyun. "He should be, why?" Asked Taehyun. "Ah, he was going to miss the next episode of the drama that we were watching," said Sanggyun. "That's tomorrow isn't it?" Asked Hojung. "Tonight," said Sanggyun. "Ah, we'll go over and watch it with them then," Hojung.

"I don't understand how you guys can sit through that kind of drama, sheesh," said Taehyun. "It's interesting," said Sanggyun. "I am curious as to what happens next, the last episode had it at a cliffhanger," he said. "It's the only drama that Hyunbin has been able to sit through so far, through all the ones we've seen," he said.

"Are we talking about that kingdom drama that you had me sit through the first few episodes of?" Asked Hyunbin. "Yes," said Sanggyun. "I have to admit, I do like it," said Hyunbin. "Exactly," Sanggyun said, grinning. "Let's go see if Kangmin's home," he said. Hyunbin nodded and left with him.

"Ah, you're here in time for the drama!" Said Kangmin as he opened the door. "Come on in," he said, letting them in before closing the door behind him. "Hojung coming too?" He asked. "I think so," said Sanggyun. "He needed to get something done but he'll be here," he said.

Hojung arrived a few minutes before the drama started, bringing pizza and drinks for the occasion. "Ah, thanks for bringing food over," said Kangmin. "No problem," said Hojung as he spread everything out on the coffee table. "Where's Jisung, Kihyun and Jihun?" He asked. "Missions," said Kangmin. "I'm the only one home right now," he said. "I see," said Hojung. "Let's get the show on the road!" Said Sanggyun as he brought up the latest episode of the drama. He made sure to turn on German and English subtitles before pressing play. Everyone gathered around the coffee table to watch the drama and see what would happen next, occasionally stopping for a bathroom break.

When the episode ended it left everyone in shock, with Hyunbin cursing up a storm at what had happened as he got up and went to put his plate in the kitchen. "What the hell was that ending?" Asked Kangmin. "I expected Mingyu to make it, what the hell," said Hojung. "I think we all did," said Sanggyun as he got up and went to help clean up. Kangmin and Hojung went to help clean up before heading back to his apartment to relax and get ready for bed.

"Hey," said Kangmin as he turned to Hyunbin. "We'll watch it together next week right?" He asked. Sanggyun turned to Hyunbin, quickly translating when Hyunbin blinked in confusion. "Oh!" Said Hyunbin. "Sure," he said. "We can do that," he said in English. Kangmin grinned. "I'm looking forward to it," he said. Hyunbin nodded and left with Sanggyun, going back to the apartment Taehyun let them use while they were in Detroit.

"Kangmin's a nice guy," remarked Hyunbin. "He's been friendly, reminds me of Yoonbin," he said. Sanggyun chuckled slightly. "You really miss him don't you?" He asked. "Ah," said Hyunbin as he scratched the back of his head.

"Have you heard from him?" Asked Sanggyun. "Yeah, he messaged me," said Hyunbin. "He asked if the house was open since we've been gone for a few months," he said. "Got kicked out of his last place again?" Asked Sanggyun. Hyunbin nodded. "That and he lost his job," he said. "Because of him being mute," he added. Sanggyun sighed. "We'll have to talk to Moonbin," he said. "And see if he's willing to hire Yoonbin," he said. "I'm sure he'll give Yoonbin a chance," said Hyunbin.

 

~



The next day Hyunbin and Sanggyun headed to the airport after making sure that their bags were all packed and Hojung dropped them off, promising to come visit sometime, if Taehyun would let him. Hyunbin assured him that it was fine, they had to do stuff back home that wouldn't let them have time for visitors. With that they headed into the terminal to get ready for the flight.

After passing through security and having everyone question why Sanggyun was wearing a collar they headed to the gate that bound for Berlin. "You know," said Sanggyun as he put his hands in his pockets. "People really need to stop questioning the collar," he said, causing Hyunbin to snort. "If only they knew," said Hyunbin. "Right?" Sanggyun asked with a chuckle.

"About 10 more hours, and we're finally home," said Hyunbin. "It's been a while since we were home hm?" Asked Sanggyun. "Father's going to question why Yoonbin is over again," Hyunbin said with a sigh. "I'm not one for abandoning family," he said. "I know," said Sanggyun as he shook his head. "Someone's bound to not want to be in the business," he said. Hyunbin hummed in response.