Epilogue

A Boy and His (wolf)Dog

The months following Hyunbin's death was busy, though Kangmin swore to come over to finish the drama after everyone was home again. Sanggyun was fine with that, since he was swamped with missions in Europe for a few months with Changjo and Minsoo, who had returned from his own missions only to be dragged out on more a few weeks after he got home.

As soon as they finally got home Chan himself came over with Woojin and Changbin, finally coming with a decision about Jeongwoo. It wasn't good news, but they kept Jeongwoo waiting long enough. Seungmin wasn't happy with the decision, but he knew that Jeongwoo would be fine in Moonbin's care until something happened and they could let him stay with the pack.

"So," said Chan as he sat down with Jeongwoo, Woojin and Changbin after getting their orders. "You're Seungmin's younger brother that Seungmin's been wanting to come stay with us," he said. "I am," said Jeongwoo as he sat up a little straighter, keeping his gaze on Chan. Changbin had tensed at that but Chan stopped him before anything would happen.

"I'm sorry to bring bad news but," Chan said, scratching the back of his head. "As much as I'm all for letting family stay with family we're dealing with a lot right now," he said. "And Renjun's got nowhere else to go," he said. "I'd send him off to Jaemin but Chani won't allow it, and Changkhyun said no when we asked," he said. "I see," said Jeongwoo. "Not that Renjun doesn't have a place here, he does, but it's only temporary," said Chan.

"If we weren't all busy doing missions, I'd take you in," he said. "I don't want to leave a wolf without a pack, but you will do fine here," he said. "I am doing fine here," said Jeongwoo. "But thank you for finally coming to me with an answer," he added. Chan nodded. "If you need me, I'll be at the counter then," said Jeongwoo. "Alright," said Chan.

 

~



Chunji and Sanggyun were on a tight rope when it came to their relationship. They decided to base it off of trust, since it was the easiest way of keeping their relationship stable. They were doing fine now, but the ever increasing worry that Chunji might snap one day and end the contract was always on Sanggyun's mind. Despite the fact that Chunji wouldn't have the heart to do such a thing. He would rather die first.

Their relationship was rocky but at least it was somewhat working out for the time being.

"We've come a long way since a few months ago," remarked Chunji as he walked with Sanggyun. "We have," agreed Sanggyun. "There's still some things we need to work out but," he said, shrugging. "Yeah," said Chunji. "We'll work through it, we have to right?" He asked. Sanggyun hummed, nodding in response.

"Do you know when Kangmin's coming over?" Asked Chunji. "Not really sure," said Sanggyun. "But we finally caught a break it seems," he said. "Yeah," said Chunji.

"You know," said Sanggyun. "I'm surprised your pack hasn't moved yet like they said," he said. "Well, Minsoo met Moonbin and my pack agreed to stay out of Berlin, except for Ricky and I of course," he said. "Since we officially moved in with you guys," he said. "Right," said Sanggyun.

 

~



Yoonbin was talking more, finally seeming to break his silence when around the 'shifters and werewolves and every supernatural creature that seemed to show up at the coffee shop when he was working anyway. He couldn't for the life of him figure out why he couldn't bring himself to talk to other humans but he figured it had to do with the way he grew up.

"You're doing good today," said Moonbin as he grinned at Yoonbin. Yoonbin grinned back. "Thanks," he said. "It's so weird, hearing you speak to everyone," Rocky said with a chuckle. "What can I say? I found my voice," said Yoonbin. "Yet you don't talk to the humans," said Sanha. "I'm surprisingly more comfortable in you guys's presence than the humans," said Yoonbin.

The door chimed and in walked Kangmin with Hojung and Jihun walking in behind him. "Hey, the usual?" Asked Moonbin. "Sure," said Kangmin as he grinned, walking up to the counter and paying for the drinks. Moonbin processed the order and handed back the change. "It'll be a few minutes," he said. "Thanks," said Kangmin as he nodded, going to sit down with Jihun and Hojung going to sit with him.

Yoonbin walked over with their drinks, being sent home early that day so they could finish the drama that had been popular lately. "Got dismissed early?" Asked Kangmin. "Yeah," said Yoonbin. "I know the others are waiting for us so let's go then," he said. "Let's go!" Said Kangmin as he left with Jihun, Yoonbin, and Hojung.

"Good to see you again Kangmin, Hojung and Jihun," said Sanggyun when Yoonbin arrived with them. "Hello," said Kangmin. "Come on in, we're getting the popcorn ready," Chunji shouted from the kitchen. Sanggyun led everyone to the livingroom, and Ricky passed around some sodas before sitting down. Chunji came over with bowls of popcorn, handing a bowl to Kangmin and Ricky knowing they'd share with the others and sat down with the third bowl beside Sanggyun. Sanggyun pulled up the latest episode and pressed play, getting engrossed into the drama immediately.

When they finished the rest of the season everyone just sat in shock. "What the hell?" Asked Kangmin. "Now I know why you guys wanted to finish it together," said Jihun. "That's why Mark now has a dog named Joshua!" Said Sanggyun. "And his previous dog, and the new members of the guard, it all makes sense now," he said.

"It makes sense because why did Minhyuk spend so much time up north after everything?" Asked Kangmin. "Because he went with Joshua," he said. "No spoilers or anything, you guys need to watch the other seasons," he added. "Damn," said Chunji. "That was a good drama!" He said.