NINE

High School Lovers

After I pull back, Hakyeon starts to tell me what Wonshik had done to him. Wonshik and his friends were waiting for Hakyeon and once he showed up, Wonshik and his friends were closing him in. Hakyeon was beaten and once he was on the floor, they kicked him in his stomach and his back. I just can't believe that they did this to Hakyeon, but would it only be because of the two of us dating?

''It's still hard to believe that you're a vampire, Taekwoon. I never knew that vampires would exist, because we always were told that vampires were only myths. To my surprise, I didn't feel any pain when your fangs sank into my arm. Maybe it's because of the pain I already feel. I'm just glad that you're with me now.'' Hakyeon tells me as I continue to clean Hakyeon's wounds. There's so much blood and it smells so good, but I can't drain him. Hakyeon is the only student who ever has cared about me and I want to have him on my side forever, even if I have to take over my dad's position. I definitely am not going to do this alone.

I look up at him and my eyes are still red, but Hakyeon doesn't seem to be surprised by that. In fact, he immediately starts to smile. He forgets about the pain he suffers from right now and I'm glad that Hakyeon at least can smile now.

''You will get used to it as time passes. This is who I am, Hakyeon. But I have to hide it for the students here, it can end bad for me if everyone knows about my true identity. And believe me, my parents will kill everyone if they find out that the school knows about this. I'm glad you didn't react much to what I just did, it shows that you're a tough one. Others may not see it, but you are a tough one.'' I tell him and I start to kiss him. I wrap an arm around his neck and I feel a shaking hand of Hakyeon on my back. I love Hakyeon too much to ever let something happen to him, I don't think my undead heart would want to see him dead either.

I scoot a little closer and I sit down on his lap. Hakyeon chuckles as he places his other hand on my back aswell. This is the best experience ever and I don't even feel regret to have responded Hakyeon's kiss earlier. I think Hakyeon is the one in my life that I would need the most and I hope that my parents will accept him once I bring him with me as a vampire, but I still need to be sure that Hakyeon is willing to sacrifice his old life to live as a vampire and to live on my side.

Once I break the kiss, Hakyeon starts to smile and slides his hands under my shirt. I bite my lip and I throw my head back. This feels fantastic and I can't wait to wake up like this next to Hakyeon once he can move in with me.

A little while later, Hakyeon is ready again. The two of us clean up the mess we left in the bathroom and we leave the bathroom. Lots of students are glaring at us, but I ignore it. It's then that Hakyeon takes my hand in his and my eyes widen when I look at our hands, why would he do this now? When I look up again, Hakyeon smiles at me.

''Why hiding our relationship Taekwoon? You told me to give zero s about all of this, so I think we should give zero s about the reactions on our relationship.'' Hakyeon says and I am surprised about his behaviour now, because he wasn't like this when we first bumped into each other. I've changed him for the better, haven't I?

We walk through the hallways and lots of students are looking at us while talking gossip about us, saying that we look horrible and that we should burn in hell. Honestly, I just hope that I can leave this place as soon as possible. I don't want to stick around these humans anymore, they don't want to accept me as just an average student. So why should I stick around any longer? Besides, the exams are not that far away anymore so I can't wait.

''JUNG TAEKWOON!'' a familiar voice screams from behind me. When I turn, my parents are at the other side of the hallway. Oh , I am doomed now. And I thought that my mum was okay with it if I would take Hakyeon with me as a vampire, maybe she has changed her mind. My mum is very unpredictable, so you never know what she is up to.

The students pave the way and Hakyeon hides behind me as I just stand there, while my parents come closer to us. Hakyeon whispers that he is scared and I can feel that as soon as I feel his chest against my back. Gosh, he is very scared right now. It's so sad that my parents ruin our moment right now. 

''You come with us now! You'll get homeschooled and you must break up with that human, I no longer allow that.'' my dad demands and Hakyeon is crying behind me. I sigh when I look at my dad, my mum is already showing that she disagrees with this way of removing me from a human school.

When my dad stands in front of me, he bares his fangs and manages to grab Hakyeon from behind me. Hakyeon screams my name in fear and I bite my lip.

''I'll go crush him, you have become too human because of him.'' my dad says and tightens the grip on Hakyeon. Oh hell no that he is going to kill Hakyeon. My mum told me that she accepted our relationship, but she at least sees who my boyfriend is.

''No! He is my boyfriend and he is going to become a vampire once I graduate from school, whether I get homeschooled or not. Let him go!'' I scream and my dad starts to burst into huge laughter. Hakyeon tries to break free in the mean time, without much success. More and more students gather around us to see this heated fight and I hear them whisper that they wonder if I actually am human or not. They have seen my dad baring his fangs, so they assume that I'm not human either.

I growl and I pull Hakyeon out of my dad's grip. I wrap an arm around him, across his chest, and I bare my fangs as my eyes turn red. The students gasp and some even start to scream in fear. Not knowing what is going to happen, but I make the decision how this is going to end.

''I am in love with him, dad. I want to take the throne when he is on my side, because he does make me feel happy. Mum already has approved our relationship and I wanted to introduce him to you after our graduation, but you apparently want to separate me from him. That is not going to happen, he is coming with us whether you like it or not.'' I growl and I sink my fangs into Hakyeon's neck. Hakyeon gasps, but doesn't scream nor cry. 

Meanwhile, the student gasp aswell and some start to become scared of me. Others wonder how I managed to keep it hidden, because they didn't see it coming that I reveal now that I'm a vampire.

Once I pull back, I lift up a weak Hakyeon and I look at my dad.

''He is coming with us, whether you like it or not. I love him and he will be on my side no matter how the road is going to be like.'' I tell my dad and I rush past my parents, making my way outside. The day at school had just begun, but my parents managed to ruin it already. I hate my parents so much right now, but I need to focus on Hakyeon's transformation as a vampire now.