TEN

High School Lovers

Within no time, we're back home. Hakyeon moans in pain and I hold him close against me.

''It's okay Hakyeon, you're going to be fine. I'm with you and I will help you through your transformation.'' I tell him and Hakyeon groans as a response in the mean time when he looks at me. The guards clear the way for me and they let me inside.

''Ah Your Majesty, why are you- Ladies, can you get a bag of blood here? The crown prince has turned someone I think.'' one of the maids turns as she walks to the kitchen. I already had signed to her that I'll be in my room, so that they can find me there.

''It-It hurts, Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon says in a hoarse voice. I kiss his forehead as I make my way upstairs. I open my bedroom door and I rush to my bed, where I lay Hakyeon down. I quickly rush to the door to close the door and once it's closed, I rush back to Hakyeon. I sit down next to him and I streak through his hair.

''I know Hakyeon, but you're changing right now and your body has to get used to everything now. Once you drank some blood, your transformation is complete. It's a shame that I had to do this now, but I don't want to be separated from you. I love you too much Hakyeon, there's no way that I can leave you behind. And I don't think that you would want that either.'' I tell him and Hakyeon nods.

Then, someone knocks on my door. When I give permission to come in, the same maid comes in with a bag of blood. I have to do everything I can to keep myself under control, because I can't resist it. But I have to, Hakyeon needs it. He has to complete his transformation. The maid approaches Hakyeon and I help Hakyeon to sit up straight, so that he can drink the blood. The maid removes the cap and it doesn't take long before Hakyeon starts to drink from the blood. My hand doesn't leave his back and I smile when I see and hear Hakyeon drink from the blood, I am proud of him.

Within seconds, Hakyeon hands the bag back to the maid. She nods and uses a napkin to clean his mouth. Once she is done, I thank her and she leaves the room. Hakyeon looks at me and wraps his arms around my waist. His head is resting on my shoulder and I kiss the top of his head.

''It's all behind you now, Hakyeon. You're officially a vampire now and... you are mine. It's a shame that you and I can't finish school like we would've liked to finish it, but we at least stay together.'' I tell him and Hakyeon nods, before I wrap my arms around his waist and I pull him on my lap. I'll train Hakyeon to get ready, so that he can be on my side when we will make our debut together as a couple.

''I love you, Taekwoon. I just can't believe that you did this for our relationship.'' Hakyeon says as he looks up with a smile. I smile as I start to kiss him. This kiss doesn't feel much different than all of the other kisses we have shared before, it's just the first kiss we share as two vampires together. And I hope that my parents will like him more now than how he was like back when he was human.

Hakyeon pushes me backwards and drops his entire body upon mine. His arms leave my waist and Hakyeon wraps them around my neck, while mine still are around Hakyeon's waist. It's still a shame that my dad entered the school and tried to separate me from Hakyeon, but love is stronger than he ever realises. Hakyeon already is my boyfriend, but I want to marry him once time is right. And I'm sure that Hakyeon will think something like that once we're together long enough. It's then that I break the kiss and smile when I look at Hakyeon with a smile.

''Alright, let me tell you something about your life before you're going to kiss the hell out of me again. Your heart doesn't beat anymore, you're basically a living zombie. Second, the sun is our worst enemy and we never go out into the sun. That's why I am wearing a special ring that protects me from it. Third, you can hear thoughts and you can listen to conversations from vampires and humans who stand further away from you. Fourth, you can only drink blood as your feeding source. And fifth, you can live forever. You're immortal now.'' I tell Hakyeon and his eyes widen when I finish my small story.

''W-What? Wow, I never knew I would change that much. I think I have to take it all in before I can say with pride that I am a vampire. I also am no longer a nobody, because I am with you. I can't wait to be on your side in future activities, I can't wait to prove to my former school that I am nothing like a nobody anymore.'' Hakyeon says and I smile, before I kiss his cheek. I am glad that Hakyeon said that he is nothing like a nobody anymore, because he never deserved it to be called one. I knew I was going to get something like that, but it's just that the school didn't want to believe that I am a prince.

''Hakyeon, you are not a nobody. You definitely aren't and I will show you that you are the missing piece in my puzzle. I think I have made the right choice to turn you and to take you with me, because you truly make me happy.'' I tell Hakyeon and it doesn't take long before he starts to kiss me again. I close my eyes and I let Hakyeon take over. I don't want to be dominant, I just want to enjoy this moment with him. Because Hakyeon knows how to make me happy and I want him to be on my side forever, even if my dad is going to hurt the hell out of me.

A/N I constantly forget to use this border, but it's just that I don't think about it anymore. That's I forget about it. Hope you guys like this update.