TWO

High School Lovers

I haven't paid much attention to mr. Park's class, because the thoughts of my classmates distracted me. I could hear whatever they were saying all the time and I even could hear some girls whisper about me. None of my classmates are happy about me being here, but I can't help it. If I wanna rule over the kingdom, I must graduate from school. And once I've graduated, I have to marry a partner my parents will choose and I don't like that. I want to marry whoever I want to.

The bell has rung and everyone runs out of the classroom to make sure that they can get away from me. Mr. Park doesn't really get it, but he thinks that he knows why the class is doing this. He knows that the class doesn't really get along with me, but he doesn't know that it's because of my title. Mr. Park also knows about me being a prince, but it's a hard task for him to keep hidden for my classmates that I'm a vampire.

''Just let me know when it becomes too much okay? I'm here to help you, you know that right?'' mr. Park asks me and I nod when I look at him. I just need to stand up for myself, because that is what I also have to do when I will rule over the kingdom. I need to stand up for myself, but I will let him know when I can't deal with it myself anymore. I leave the classroom and I make my way to my next class. But then, someone bumps into me again and when I look down to the ground again... it's Hakyeon again.

''Hakyeon, it's kind of a coincidence to bump into me again. But I have to say that it's cute when it comes from someone like you.'' I tell him and Hakyeon starts to blush, before he gets up again. Lots of people keep nagging that we're dating, but I just shrug and I ignore it.

''I-I'm sorry, my prince. I just didn't pay enough attention yet again. But did you just say that it was cute?'' Hakyeon looks up and his eyes widen, he can't believe that I said that it was cute. But I can't detect whether I lie or not ,I think I can only tell the truth. But Hakyeon can't know about that, I don't want him to know that I'm a vampire. Hakyeon will tell the school about it, so I can't tell him. He could be one of those students that will reveal my true identity and I am sure that he also hates me, so I keep my mouth shut.

''Yeah, I said it. I'm sorry, but I sometimes don't think about what I want to say. But hey, wanna hang out after school? You're the only one out of the entire school who at least talks to me.'' I then tell him all at once and Hakyeon is surprised by this offer, but he nods to my surprise. I wasn't seeing that one coming.

Hakyeon and I make our way to my following class and he opens up his mouth a little more to me. I have told him that he has to ignore it when students are making annoying comments about us, which Hakyeon tries to do.

''So the fact that both of us are a nobody makes us grow closer to each other? I wasn't expecting that one.'' Hakyeon says and I chuckle. I wasn't expecting it either and I also wasn't expecting it that Hakyeon accepted my offer to hang out after school. I have to make a phonecall home when the last bell has rung, because I don't want Hakyeon to know that I'm a prince. I don't trust Hakyeon enough yet to reveal that to him.

''Neither did I expect this, but we're not lonely anymore. We can become somebody, whether the school likes it or not.'' I tell him and Hakyeon nods, but I can still see some fear in his eyes. He is scared to give zero about what the school thinks. My mum taught me that, so I have to do that.

''But yeah, let's hang out after school. Let's say that we'll meet up at the entrance of the school okay? I think that's a great place to meet before we go to one of my favorite places.'' Hakyeon says and I nod. It's good to see Hakyeon coming out of his shell, I hope that his parents are going to be happy that he is getting out of his shell some more. Some students make their way to us and Hakyeon jumps behind me to hide. It seems that they are looking for Hakyeon, because they demand me to get out of the way. But I chuckle when I hear this, making them angry more and more.

''You're demanding me to get out of the way? Not in a million years. Let me tell you that someone like me isn't going to get out of the way when you demand in an aggressive way that I'm leaving so that you can bully Hakyeon, never in a million years.'' I tell them. I'm not going to repeat that I'm a prince, but I'm sure that they know about it.

One of them ,named Lee Hongbin, steps forward and grabs the collar of my coat. Hakyeon gasps, but I look at him with a blank face. I have to keep myself under control, because Hongbin will tell the school for sure that I'm a vampire. And once the school knows that I'm a vampire, they will do everything to kill me. Doesn't matter how, they will kill me.

''I said get out of the way, you stupid prince!'' Hongbin snarls and yet again, I don't react. Why should I? I have to protect myself, so I can't do much. One mistake and I am dead.

''No, I'm not going to do what you ask. Besides, I am more powerful than you are. If you kill me or whatsoever, you know that many guards will come to kill you right?'' I tell him and Hongbin lets go of me after he growls. I grab Hakyeon's wrist, without looking at him, and I take him with me, away from Hongbin and his friends. Hongbin keeps yelling at me, but I don't care. I let go of him once we're far enough away from the group and Hakyeon sighs out of relief.

''Thanks for protecting me, my prince. I appreciate it a lot.'' Hakyeon says and smiles, before he bows. I bow aswell and Hakyeon looks at me with a shy chuckle.

''See you after school then.'' Hakyeon continues and I repeat after him. Hakyeon walks away yet again and it's then that I realise that we're already at the classroom for the next class. I can't wiat to hang out with Hakyeon after school.

A/N I'm so sorry that it took so long to write a part two. I have lost a lot of inspiration, so I work on one story once making sure that I forget about these. I will write more for these, I'm so sorry.