FIVE

High School Lovers

Hakyeon and I are on our way back to school, because I'll be picked up over there. Hakyeon is amazed by the fact that I have to go back with special transport and I sigh when he starts to talk about that.

''Oh Hakyeon, I absolutely hate it. Because the school treats me like because of the fact that I go to school by special transport. I just wanna be normal like others, but no one lets me. Ugh, I can't wait to leave this school and to be normal again once I return as a graduated prince.'' I share with him and Hakyeon places his hand on mine.

''I can't wait to sacrifice my life to be with you. You know how the school treats me and the fact that we have grown together so fast must have a reason. The school may pick on us when we show up like a couple together tomorrow, but I want to give zero s about this.'' Hakyeon says and I smile as my head is resting on his shoulder. Now that I'm with Hakyeon, I can finally be like a normal person. Hakyeon doesn't treat me like a prince and that's what I want at some moments... I want to be normal.

''Well, then I'll show you to give zero s about this. But first, we need to drag ourselves through this night. I don't wanna be separated from you, Hakyeon. You make me feel like I always wanted to be... normal. I'm sure that our parents will detect that we have changed, but I am sure that my parents prefer that I am going to kill you. They don't want me to date a human, but I can't help it that I have fallen in love with one. Ah, where's your phone? I wanna exchange numbers and don't worry, I'll take care of it when you keep your eyes on the road.'' I tell him and Hakyeon points at his pocket. 

I sit up straight and I take Hakyeon's phone out of his pocket. I quickly add my number to his contacts and Hakyeon shares his number with me, so that I can add his number to my phone. I slide his phone back into his pocket and my head is resting on his shoulder again. I don't wanna be separated from Hakyeon, but I at least can talk to him if we are separated from each other.

I start to kiss his neck and Hakyeon chuckles. As much as he tries to keep his eyes on the road, he moves his hand to my leg. 

''I don't want to be separated from you either, but I don't wanna know what will happen to me if your parents know that I am human. I will cherish all the moments we spend together and once we have graduated, I can't wait to be yours forever. You don't treat me like and you make me feel special. I truly love you Taekwoon, I really do.'' Hakyeon tells me and I lift up my head, so that I can look at him.

''So that means that we're dating?'' I ask him and a bright smile appears on Hakyeon's face, before he answers my question with a yes.

We have arrived at the parking lot and I can tell that the driver is already waiting for me. But I don't wanna go, I wanna take Hakyeon with me. But my parents will kill me.

''So... that means that I have to leave you for tonight? Ugh, I don't want to.'' Hakyeon whines and I start to kiss him. I don't even wanna think about it., so I want Hakyeon to shut up about it. Hakyeon wraps his arms around my waist, while my right hand has cupped Hakyeon's face. Now that we're dating, I don't even feel like a prince anymore. I feel normal and Hakyeon also makes me forget about me being a vampire.

The driver keeps beeping the horn and it's also the reason why Hakyeon and I break the kiss. I sigh and I collect my stuff, before I my seatbelt.

''Call me tonight okay?'' Hakyeon asks and I nod, before I kiss his cheek and I get out of the car. I look behind me and I wave at Hakyeon, who blows some kisses at me. I smile and I make my way to the driver, who is going to bring me home.

He gets out of the car and opens the door of the backseat. I bow at him and I get inside. I put on my seatbelt and the driver closes the door. I look outside and I can see Hakyeon from here. I wave at him and I smile, but that smile disappears when the driver starts the engine and drives away. So this is how it feels to be in love huh? I never knew that it would feel like that, but Hakyeon has changed me for the better. I immediately start to send Hakyeon a text message and I change his name in my contacts as ''Mr. Boyfriend''.

The ride home is quiet and the driver doesn't say a word. I don't know if he has seen me and Hakyeon kiss. If he has, I am sure he will tell my parents about it. And my dad in particular will go after Hakyeon and kill him. I hope that my mum will be okay with this relationship, even if Hakyeon is human. I smile when I recieve a text message from Hakyeon and I keep reading it all over again.

''I can't wait to hear you over the phone tonight, I can't wait to hear your voice again. God, I miss you already.'' Hakyeon texts me back and I feel more than happy. I miss him too and it already takes way too long to be reunited with him again. Hakyeon makes me feel happy and I can't wait to make him mine.

''I miss you too, my love. That kiss changed me for the better and I no longer feel the same again.'' I send him as my response and I can't wait to call him. That's going to be after diner, because I will have the time of the world after diner.

''Alright Your Majesty, we're home.'' the driver says and I look up in surprise. For how long was I distracted? Good god, for a long time it seems. The driver gets out of the car and I get all of my stuff, before I get out as the driver opens the door. I then quickly make my way inside, where my mum is waiting for me.

''How was school, my son? And did you have a great time with that classmate?'' my mum asks and I nod to both questions. The two of us make our way to the livingroom, where my dad is also waiting for me. Ugh, I just want this to be over so that I can call with Hakyeon.