ONE

High School Lovers

At home, vampires adore me. They look up to me. Well, they have a reason to. I'm the heir to the throne. But here at school, I'm a nobody. Why? The humans bully me, only because of my title. They don't like it to have a prince at school, but they don't know that I'm a vampire. Only the teachers do, but I begged all of them to keep themselves quiet about that.

The entire school hates me, which makes me feel less motivated to go to school. But I have to, my parents want me to get a diploma before I can take over the throne. I just can't let this get the better of me, so I must stay in this school in order to get that ty paper. It means nothing to me, so I can't really understand that it means so much for the humans. Oh well, I must get one before I can rule over the kingdom. It seems that it's important for my parents too that I get something like this.

I just made my entrance into the building and I can tell that the humans aren't pleased with my arrival, but I don't care. My mum always taught me to give zero s about what the humans think of me, because I go to school just for myself. Not for them. At my first year at school, a teacher told us that we go to school for ourselves and not for somebody else. I think during the entire time at school, that is my motto. Currently, I'm in my final year. So after this year, I can say goodbye to those annoying humans.

''Psst! There he is, our so called prince.'' one of the students whisper, but it's loud enough for me to hear. I brush it off and I make my way to my locker. As far as I know, the students at school hate me. All of them. But like I said, they hate me because of my title. And I want to do everything to keep it a secret that I'm a vampire, because the students will use that against me aswell. Or they will bully me even more than they do now. I just don't know how they will react, but I don't care either.

I open my locker and I take stuff out that I need, aswell as throwing stuff in it that I don't need right away. I love it to have a locker, because I don't like it to drag everything around. Some students say that I'm lazy because of that I'm a prince, but they are all lying. I'm just like any other student, except that I'm a vampire prince.

''I thought that our little prince hated to carry stuff around, is that why you throw everything in your locker huh?'' a jock by the name Kim Wonshik asks as I feel a hit against the back of my head. My immediate reaction would be to sink my fangs into his neck, but no one at school knows that I'm a vampire. So I just should act cool. The jocks keep laughing as Wonshik keeps demanding for an answer. I then close my locker and I look at him with cold eyes.

''Since when do you even care? You love to bully me, that's what matters to you.'' I tell him and I walk away from the jocks, leaving a cursing Wonshik behind.

As I make my way to the classroom of my first class, someone bumps into me. Neither I nor the other person had seen that, so it's none of our fault.

''Oh sorry, I didn't watch out. Sorry about that.'' When I look at the person who bumped into me, I notice that it's a boy around my physical age. Physically, I look 18 or something. And this boy looks like that age.

''Me neither, I'm sorry.'' the boy responds and takes my hand in his after I reached out a hand to him. I wear leather gloves, so that I can cover up that I'm a vampire. My skin already betrays me, but no one has knowledge about the skincolor of a vampire and how they can stay hidden. I hope that I can keep it a secret here at school, because my parents will be there once I graduate.

The boy gets up from the floor and once he looks me in the eyes, his eyes widen.

''Oh my, I'm sorry my prince. I didn't know that it was you.'' he says with a tone of guilt. I chuckle and after he lets go of my hand to brush off the dust of his shoulders, I place my hand on his right upperarm. The boy looks at my hand and then looks at me again.

''It's okay, I don't think that both of us watched out, so none of us can be blamed for this. But what's your name? I haven't seen you often here.'' I tell him and the boy turns shy as he looks down to the floor.

''I-It's because I hide from everyone in the toilets. Just like you, I'm a nobody here. I don't know why I'm being treated as a nobody, but that doesn't save me from the bullying. My name is Hakyeon.'' the boy responds to what I asked and I let go of his arm again. Hakyeon then looks up again and bows, before he runs away from me. I think it's the shyness that takes over him, because I didn't detect any anger or whatsoever towards me. Hmm, maybe I should grow closer to him. If he is being treated as a nobody, that means that I have found someone to rely on. I'll try to find him after school, maybe Hakyeon is open for the option to hang out here at school. I can't take him with me to my place, my parents will kill him if I do that.

I enter the classroom and mr. Park greets me by a simple bow. I bow back and I find a spot where I take a seat. The rest of my classmates come in, but they ignore me. I don't belong in their class, that's what I could read in their mind. I am a prince and I don't deserve to go to school, but I must get a diploma if I want to rule over a kingdom. My classmates don't really know what it's like to have an incredible amount of pressure on your shoulders, but I will let them soon if they keep bullying me.

A/N I decided to change the storyline to what I kinda wrote before on Wattpad. Hope you guys like this storyline better and I am ssooooooo sorry for dropping this story into the dungeon. I have many writerblocks :(