THIRTEEN

High School Lovers

After the lunch, I take Hakyeon with me to the garden so that he can explore some more of our place. Because this is the place where he'll spend the rest of his life, the rest of his immortal life. I'm sure that our relationship will continue to grow and that we are going to be ready to take the next step one day, but I don't wanna look in the future too much. I don't think Hakyeon wants to either, because we both want to focus on our studies first before we'll think of the next steps in our relationship.

''Since the day that we're dating, I never would expect that I would ever see this gorgeous palace like this. I'm in love with this place, Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon squeals and I can't help but chuckle. He's just a newborn vampire, but he acts like a child. Which I find very cute to be honest, because I honestly hate it when newborns act like this. Now that Hakyeon is here, I'm becoming more grown up.

''It happened fast, faster than I imagined. But we no longer struggle with the looks and more that the humans had been giving us. I never paid much attention to it, but I hated it that humans weren't accepting it that I was a prince that even I had to attend school. I'm glad that until that moment that I turned you in front of the entire school. that no one even wondered what I really was. I tried to act as human as possible.'' I continue and Hakyeon chuckles, before he wraps an arm around me. It wasn't my plan to turn Hakyeon at school, but my dad didn't leave me a choice.

''Don't forget you won me over because of your title.'' Hakyeon then responds and I kiss his forehead as I chuckle. I kinda will miss Hakyeon's human warmth, but now I know that he will stay with me forever. And the fact that I'll share my kingsize bed with him, will make the moments that we have to sleep even better. I no longer will be lonely in my room, because I now have someone to share it with. I hope that Hakyeon will be okay with that, since we're not married or something.

One of the gardeners comes towards us and greets Hakyeon immediately, which I don't mind at all. I mean, he sees me a lot and he never has seen Hakyeon before. I never blame it to myself and I'm glad I shouldn't blame it to myself, because my mum keeps saying that all over again.

''How did you two meet, Your Majesty?'' the gardener asks as he looks at me, while he bows at me at the same time. I bow back at him and I look at Hakyeon with a smile, before I look back at the gardener.

''When I was going to the human school, I bumped into him a few times. We grew closer when we realised that the entire school hated us and the two of us basically talked to each other like no one else did. But even after the school realised that we were dating, they were harming Hakyeon and abused him.'' I tell to the gardener, whose eyes widen at the time. He knew that I went to a human school, but not that Hakyeon and I met each other there. 

''I did not know about your situation there, Your Majesty. I hope that he won't suffer from those traumatizing moments and that he can be happy here.'' the gardener says as he walks away from us while he bows. Hakyeon and I move forward and Hakyeon asks me a lot of questions about my life.

''But when are you going to be crowned as the new king? I have heard that word in your mind a lot.'' Hakyeon then asks and I sigh as I look at him. I don't even have to ask if he wants to walk me down the aisle that day, because Hakyeon definitely wants to walk me down the aisle.

''It will take place once we're graduating and no longer have to follow classes. So in this case, it will only take us a few months before we graduate.'' I respond to Hakyeon's question and it's then that he wraps his other hand on my wrist, making us to stop walkng and Hakyeon looks at me during that moment.

''That means that we don't have much time anymore then.'' Hakyeon says and I streak a hand through his hair. I don't want him to worry about that so much, because I want to focus on my studies first before I set my mind on that.

''Hakyeon, don't worry please. It's a few months away and we can do a lot in those months. Everything is going to be fine.'' I respond to him as we continue our walk through the garden. I can't wait to spend my time here with Hakyeon, I'm looking forward to it. I also hope that the school is doing better again now that the two of us are gone. We were a pain in the to them, so I am sure that the school has managed to move on without us even being there.

I wrap my arms around Hakyeon as I pull him closer. I want to enjoy every single moment with him, because Hakyeon makes me feel like something I have never felt before. I guess that is what they call love then, love that I never felt before.

''But Hakyeon, that also means that you're going to sleep in my room next to me. I have a bed for two and you perfectly fit on there next to me.'' I then share to break the silence. Hakyeon looks up with a smile and hugs me even tighter.

''Oh my gosh, that is going to be the first time that I'll even share a bed with someone. I am so freaking excited about that.'' Hakyeon squeals and I can't help but smile. I was expecting that Hakyeon would feel a little uncomfortable or something, but he isn't at all.

We then make our way back to the palace again and it seems like my mum was waiting for us, because she is standing in the doorway and smiles when we come her way.

''Good to see you two. I want to introduce you two to mrs. Hwang. It's been a while for you, Taekwoon, that you saw her, but she is a new face to Hakyeon. Follow me.'' my mum says and we make our way to the livingroom, where a young woman appears to be waiting for us. Once she sees us, she gets up from the couch and she bows towards us. 

''Ah, the crown prince. It's good to see you again. Ah, who is this lovely young man next to you?'' mrs. Hwang responds and I bow at her again. Hakyeon does the same as he lets go of me.

''My name is Cha Hakyeon and I am his boyfriend. I moved in here today.'' Hakyeon basically introduces themselves and mrs. Hwang can't help but smile. Hakyeon introduced himself without me even giving him a small introduction. I am sure that mrs. Hwang will like her.