Part 3

Offside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Namjoon!” You call finally finding your friend in the middle of the crowd and quickly squeeze through the sea of bodies ”Where were you!? I was waiting for you!” You hiss with an upset tone

“I was having a quick talk with Hoseok and the boys,” He replies wrapping his arms around your shoulder and giving you a quick hug, “sorry we got a bit distracted talking about the games.”

”Did everything go alright!?” You ask remembering Jiwoo’s word about the possible conflicts that might arise between them, considering Jungkook didnt want the opponents in his house 

“yeah,  we're having a friendly game at Hanguk's Stadium this Friday. You’ll be there right!?” He asks with an excited tone

“yeah of course,” you roll your eyes “Enough with the game talk, let's go get your love life set, lovebird!”

He laughs at your teasing nickname and follows you along the crowd to where Jiwoo is standing with a couple of others, swaying to the beat.

”You’re back, I was getting worried!” Jiwoo grins while quickly handing you the red cup filled of booze

“Yeah sorry, I was trying to find my friend,” you say, before pointing at Namjoon who’s standing behind you “Have you met Namjoon before!?”

“Oh no!” Jiwoo frowns, extending her arm for him “I’m Jiwoo, I heard a lot about you!”

“Namjoon,” he replies, his dimples appearing upon his lips curving to a grin “Nice to meet you!”

”Where is Hoseok?" You ask looking around for the guy, hoping you can possibly cover up for your friend's attempt to get close to Jiwoo without her brother suspecting things.

"Not sure," She shrugs looking around for his brother "He was dancing with this girl earlier." she then gives you a knowing smile

"Oh okay," you nod returning her smile with a faint one yourself "I'll see if I can find him, I had something I wanted to discuss with him. I guess I can leave Namjoon with you huh?"

"Oh, sure!" Jiwoon nods enthusiastically "I'll return him safe and sound, dont worry!" she jokes and your best friend almost drools all over her 

"I'll be okay if you dont too," you pat his shoulder and flash him a quick wink "Have fun!"

You drift away from the two, glancing back and watching as Namjoon smoothly occupies your place beside Jiwoo and leans closer to whisper something in her ear.

"Little er grew up well," you mutter under your breath watching him like a proud mama when someone wraps his arms around your body and locks you with his.

"What's  Sugar doing here?"

You frown upon hearing the familiar nickname, not even surprised when you turn around to see the sight of Kim Taehyung a few centimetres away from you.

"Avoiding you, for the most part!" you snort back with an unamused tone

"Ouch that's unfortunate," he pouts leaning closer and locking his forehead on yours, the scent of his breath indicating a mixture of booze and mint hitting your nose "I was hoping you're finally upping your stalking game and decided to confess your feelings for me."

"In your dreams, Tae!" you scoff as you push against his chest, the guy stumbling back with a smirk "Have fun daydreaming!" you pat his shoulder walking pass him when you hear a familiar voice and immediately stop 

"Kim Taehyung!"

You turn around and watch as the guy walks closer to where you, or more specifically Taehyung is standing. He immediately notices you and his haughty eyes which are directed at Taehyung curve into an innocent eye smile before coming back to Taehyung again. 

"Park, What do you want?"

You glance over at Taehyung, slightly surprised by his icy tone which you've almost never heard before. Taehyung is a manwhore but he is not mean. For the two years you've known him, he was always one of the guys who was smiling like an idiot in and outside the field, trying to ease the mood for his teammates and everyone else.  This, however, is a different Taehyung that you usually know and are used to.

"I just thought we haven't had much of time to greet each other in the meeting," Jimin replies with a crooked smirk on the corner of his lips "Where's your friend? Is he hiding from me?"

You stand there, watching the guy in awe, slightly taken off guard by the charisma and intimidating aura he gives off. When you crashed onto him earlier and basically planted on top of his body to the floor, everything happened too fast to take in everything about him.

But now, standing across him, eyes stumbling down his God-like features that dangerously all go well together draws you more and more into observing him. He basically is a living example of a Michelangelo artwork and by the way he carries himself, you guess he knows it very well.

"Well he wasn't too keen to have a jerk like you in his house anyway," Taehyung snorts in response, biting the corner of his lips to suppress his anger "If It wasn't for Hoseok Hyung-"

"He could always say no," Jimin scoffs mockingly, rolling his eyes "But he's still a little -"

Your eyes widen as the next thing you know is Taehyung's hand grasping Jimin's collar, pulling him against himself as he mutters the rageful words

"Watch your mouth little boy," Taehyung warns through gritted teeth "you might not have it in one piece for the games if you keep running your mouth like that."

"You all are just words," Jimin mocks holding on Taehyung's wrist and pulling himself apart "Is that Hanguk's specialty? Your friend is good at it too."

Taehyung is about to charge his fist towards him when you quickly reach and grab his wrist "Tae," you murmur leaning closer to him "I wanted to go home, Can you drop me off?"

Taehyung bores his burning gaze into the shorter guy's eyes before glancing at you, eyes quivering in hesitation.

"I was on my way home," you hear Jimin's signature high pitch voice ringing in your ear "I could drop you off." he suggests with a knowing smile, that somehow resonates the fact that he still remembers your strange first meeting. 

You part your lips to object the guy's suggestion, knowing very well that your actual intention is to just stop Taehyung from k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter