Part 14

Offside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just stay frozen on your spot as the guy moves his lips smoothly on yours, before pushing you back on the bed and hovering over you. A small gasp leaves your lips and you pull away looking at him with lost eyes

“J-Jungkook-“

“Should I stop?” He asks raising an eyebrow, pupil diverting back and forth between your eyes and your lips “Hmm? You want me to stop?” He asks, his voice tinted by a mixture of lust and plea

You part your lips, but nothing leaves your lips, so he takes your silence as a sign to press his lips against yours again while his hand roams under your shirt and explores your flesh with his cold hands.

You close your eyes, diluting yourself in the feelings and forgetting everything around you for a moment. So what, maybe you should just give in and try his Golden Reputation, he may be able to blow off some of that end of semester stress and be a good . Your hands travel up  to grip on the silky dark brown strands of his hair when the familiar tune of your phone jolts your right back to the reality.

“Jeon,” you pull away from his lips and push against hist chest “my phone-” you pant “my phone’s ringing.”

Jungkook looks at you with hooded eyes, staring at your lips for a few seconds, lips parted and gasping for the air he deprived himself while indulging on your lips. He pauses a few moments, staring into your eyes as if he's waiting for you to just dive right back into what you were doing but when you shift against his body he finally sighs and moves away from you, puffing the air out of his chest in annoyance.

You quickly fix your shirt and fish for your phone in your bag, gulping nervously when you see the name on the screen

“Joon,” you call as you press the phone against your ears “Whats up?”

“What took you so long?” He shouts through noise in the background

“S-Sorry, I- I was busy with something,” you stutter biting the corner of your lips, hoping your bestfriend doesnt pick on your dishelved state 

“Busy?” He asks in an offended tone “Don’t tell me you forgot.”

“Forgot wha-“ your eyes wander around the room and stop on the soccer poster on the wall “OH MY GOD, I’m so sorry!” you quickly shift on the bed, scrambling to get your stuff, ignoring the way Jungkook’s eyes follows you with curiosity 

“Seriously Y/N?” Namjoon whines “I literally had to move all my stuff around all week just for this and you forgot!”

“I’m sorry Joon,” you mumble in an anxious tone “are you done with practice? I’ll be there in half an hour-“

“I’ll pick you up,” he offers and the alarms in your mind immediately starts ringing as you look at the guy across you

“NO- y-you must be tired, I’ll go there myself!”

“It’ll be easier for me,” he suggests “Where are you? We’ll get dinner on the way too.”

“I-I’m at …” your gaze wanders around before finally making eye contact with Jungkook “I’m at Jeon’s place.”

You watch as the corner of Jungkook’s lips curls into a small grin and your furrow your eyebrows, trying to figure out what made him so happy all of the sudden when you hear the metal locker shut closed over the phone and you jolt on your spot.

“Jeon?” Namjoon asks with a deeper voice “Jeon Jungkook? Hanguk's Jeon Jungkook?”

“Y-Yeah,” you confirm nervously

“What the hell are you doing in his house this late at night?”

“Nothing,” you quickly interject “We’re just working on something together- “

“Dude, OH MY GOD,” he freaks out over the phone and your shoulder slump in confusion “I’ll pick you up in 10 minutes. just pick your bag and get out of there,” Namjoon quickly suggest as you hear him fiddle with his stuff over the phone “RIGHT NOW!”

“Fine!” you pout before adding "See ya!" you say in a small voice and hang up the phone

You quickly grab your phone and climb down Jungkook’s bed when he stops you by holding your arm and you turn around.

“Where are you going?” He asks with an annoyed tone

“Oh,” you quickly realise that you forgot to explain so you quickly mutter “I had a thing with-with Joon and I totally forgot. He’s gonna pick me up in a second- “

“what thing?” He raises an eyebrow looking at you with interrogating eyes

“I’m helping him with something,” you explain “Why?”

“Just-“he shifts his gaze away as his tongue pokes to his cheek “Is he gonna bring Park Jimin along again?”

“What? No!” you immediately reject his hypothesis

“How would I know?” Jungkook raises an eyebrow “Last time you said you blocked him but I found him grinding on you in Casa!”

“I- We didnt-“ you blush as you quickly shift your bag on your shoulder, trying to form a cohesive sentence 

“don’t forget,” Jungkook warns as he stands up, his face now level with yours as he leans over to you “We have a deal, if I see you with him again, I’ll start smoking again.”

“Fine,” you nod and suddenly remember the reason you were in that room with him all over again “take your medication okay? I’ll check the dosage next time.” You instruct as a tint of red starts creeping on your cheek "Dont forget the difference, they're not like your puffer!" 

"I dont think I'll ever forget that!" He smirks in response "Thanks to your comprehensive instruction!" he wiggles his eyebrows 

"Okay!" you feel your face melting from the heat "I gotta go-"

“when are you coming over again?” he asks with a smirk

“I’ll let you know,” you suggest with an uncertain tone, wanting to get out of that room as soon as possibile 

“Alright,” he nods with a smirk “I’ll wait for your call then.”

You nod and turn around but before you leave you remember the nicotine gums you’ve received from Dr Kim and you quickly take them out of your bag “This is for you,” you hand them to him “I got them from Dr Kim-“ you pause as his expression hardens and you immediately add “Of course I didn’t say I got them for you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter