Chapter 24

Offside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You shift under the heavy weight that is pressing on you, looking down on your body to find a bare thigh wrapped around your torso. You furrow your eyebrows looking back at the person who’s sleeping abnormally close to you, realizing its Jungkook spooning you.

“!” you immediately jolt up from the bed, throwing the guy’s leg over and watching as he groans in his sleep “ !” you scramble to grab your clothes, the guy still sound sleep.

Your horror only heightens as you grab your phone and realize its already 9 In the morning and your 15 minutes nap have turned to a whole night of sleep in Jungkook’s bed.

You guide your over your thighs before searching for your jeans somewhere in the room, each item of clothing settling around your bare body as you run around like a mad woman. You sigh as you fix your shirt around your chest, watching the guy sleeping soundlessly on his bed, still in dreamland.

You grab your bag and throw it around you shoulder as you turn the doorknob, looking back to check and ensure the guy is sleeping as you quietly leave the room and close the door behind you.

“Hey sugar!”

“HOLY !” you shriek as you jump on your spot, as you turn around and see Taehyung standing in his shorts and bare chest munching on his toast “You scared me!” you state in a quiet tone

“Did you sleep over?” He wiggles his eyebrows as he stuffs your mouth with another toast he has in the other hand

“Tae, I will personally tape your knees to your if you tell anyone about this!” you warn in a quiet tone as you chew the strawberry jam toast

“Your secret is safe with me sugar,” he chuckles as he ruffles your hair “Jeon will pay my confidential fees, so don’t worry.”

“I left you fuel money in the dashboard,” you sigh as you continue to walk down to the hallway “Thanks for last night.” You add quietly as you try to put your shoes on

“You didn’t have to Sugar,” he chuckles as he follows you to the door “Your walk of shame covered it all,” he smirsk in a teasing tone and you throw a glare at him “So how was it last night?”

“Shut up,” you push the guy out of your personal space “See you later!” you turn on your heels and leave the guy behind, cheeks flushing in embarrassment as you decide to erase the night’s memories from your mind.

 

-

 

You watch as the guy squirts an abnormal amount of maple syrup on his cream covered pancake, chuckling as his almond eyes meets your judgemental look.

“I like my pancake like I like my girls,” he leans closer before murmuring “messy and sloppy!” he winks, laughing out loud as you roll your eyes

“That was one way to ruin pancake for me,” you immediately throw your  knife and fork on the table, “I cant believe you claimed your brunch right away.”

“Angel, there is no guarantee for tomorrow,” he shrugs as he stuffs his face with some of his messy mix of pancake and cream “Who knows which one of those Hanguk’s ghouls will claim you next?”

You immediately tense at the guy’s words, remembering you just ed one Hanguk’s ghouls last night against your best friend and literally everyone’s advice.

“Well we’re even with this,” you say in a quiet tone “we’re leaving last night behind right?”

“Which part exactly?” he asks with a naughty grin “The part where I caught you and Jeon in the same room,” he hesitates as he looks at your cheeks flushing, hand reaching to hold your chin up to ensure you look him in the eye “Or the little hickey he left on your neck last night?”

“!” you wince as you quickly cover you neck, realizing you completely forgot about the guy’s teeth marks on your neck “I-It’s a rash!”

“Yeah I know,” he chuckles teasingly as he watches you quickly search in your bag for your concealer before turning your front camera and checking your neck “I only noticed it because I’ve given it to a lot of girl before,” he says with a knowing smile “its not too obvious to a unprofessional eye.”

“Good for you to have such professional eyes,” You glare at the guy as you tap your concealer on your neck before checking it on your phone screen

“So, can I claim another brunch?” he asks with a teasing smile “Because just this is not gonna cut it for all the mess you made last night babe.”

“I wanna sue you for blackmailing, Park” you sigh in defeat “fine, you can claim another meal of your choice if that means all of this stays between us.”

“Does the choice of meal include your ?” He whispers with a wink

“Park, don’t push you luck!” you warn, rolling your eyes

“How about a breakfast in bed,” he asks with a smirk “Where you sit on my face as soon as I wake up?”

“Of course,” You raise the knife and flash him a sarcastic smile “but it comes with a complimentary bloody merry,” you blink hysterically as you stab your pancake with your knife “after I chop your off.”

“Jesus,” he laughs out loud, head falling back “It’s never a dull day with you Angel!”

“I’m glad you’re enjoying this, Park!” you continue to cut your pancake with rage when you hear the familiar nickname echo in the restaurant.

“SUGAR!” your eyes snap to the source of the voice, watching Taehyung entering the café and your heart starts beating, panic rushing through your face as you watch Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter