Part 6

Offside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe you really made me wait until everyone else left.”

“Technically I’m getting paid to manage these guys’ injury, not yours, so quit complaining and be thankful I allowed you in here!” You reply as you quickly push the boxes of tools back in their place, glancing at the guy who sigh in response

“Whatever,” he roll his eyes, playing with his phone “No wonder you’re close to Namjoon Hyung. You always have something to say.”

You smile at his statement as you finally make your way to him and apply a moisturising lotion on his neck and massage the area the tape is sticking on his skin.

“I’m gonna peel off the tape now, let me know if it tugs on your skin,” you instruct the guy sitting on the chair as you carefully remove the purple coloured tape off his skin.

“Are the guys here that sensitive? what is it with all these instructions?” Jimin rolls his eyes in annoyance as he tilts his head back to take a peek at you.

“The instructions are basic safety procedures,” you sigh as you throw the used tape in the bin and quickly wipe the skin on the side of his neck with a wet tissue “If your trainer doesn’t talk to you while he does his job maybe you guys need to look for a new one.”

“Ooh, feisty!” He smirks, turning his head to face you “Maybe you should just come to SNU to be our trainer? Should I talk to Namjoon Hyung?”

“No thanks,” you roll your eyes at his childish statement “I’ve been here for two years, I know how to be loyal!”

Jimin’s lips purse into a pout as you carefully examine the skin under the tape you just removed.

“There seem to be no reactions,” you murmur to yourself

“I told you,” he rolls his eyes “I’m not as sensitive as your Hanguk boys.”

“Alright then,” you nod quickly standing up from the chair to organize your tools “You can go now.”

"Wait,” he quickly reaches for your wrist and pulls you back “I still have the pain in my neck, cant you tape it again?”

“No,” you simply reply crossing your arms across your chest “That’s not my responsibility, ask your head trainer on your next training.”

His expression hardens at your cold response, head falling back momentarily as he scoffs “You’re really trying hard to get aren’t you?”

You gulp, slightly nervous by the traces of anger on his usually calm and teasing expression "I was just doing Joon a favour. dont push it Park-”

A slight gasp leaves your lips as he travels the distance between your bodies, locking you against the table behind you by pressing himself against you.
“What If I wanna push it?” He asks raising an eyebrow “Hmm? What If I really wanna push it?”

“W-What … What are you talking about-”

“How about you do me a favour,” he murmurs seductively “You take care of my neck and on the next party we’ll meet I’ll take care of you. You have my words.”

You gulp, feeling confused by the strange sensation at the pit of your stomach that is a direct result of his suggestive tone and those mischievous eyes.

“What do you think?” he asks leaning closer and taking a glance at your lips “Do you think you could do me a favour?”

You part your lips to say something but before you get the chance to do so the door snaps open, revealing Jungkook.

"Are you done?” He asks as he looks at you with his wide doe eyes

your head flicks back to the door and you immediately push Jimin away, noticing the dumbfounded look on Jungkook’s expression as his does eyes flick rapidly between the two of you.

“Do you need help?” He asks, voice slightly deeper than his usual voice

“No it’s alright, I’m almost done” you nod quickly wrapping your tools back in the box “If you’re in a hurry you can leave first-”

“No,” he refuses immediately, voice rising which makes you look at him “I can wait.”

Upon looking at him, you realize he’s not looking at you but his eyes are fixed on Jimin who is in return staring back with his piercing gaze at the guy.
“So,” Jimin finally breaks the tense silence “Are you gonna strap my neck or not?”

You sigh, nervously looking at Jungkook and wondering if Jimin is gonna continue with his suggestive act in front of the other guy or not and you immediately decide the risk is not worth it.

“Fine, I’ll do a quick one,” you start cutting the tape off “But you need to promise me you’ll check your neck with someone as soon as possible. These tapes are gonna take you so far Park!”

Jimin smirks and nods his head as you quickly start to place the tape on the marks that are remaining from his previous one.

“So, how are you gonna check if I kept my promise?” He asks as you press the ends of the tape on his skin.

“I can ask Joon,” you suggest, eyes hesitantly travelling between his neck to Jungkook who’s standing there with his eyes still fixed on the two of you. You flinch as both of you make momentary eye contact and quickly avoid his gaze.

“Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter