Part 4

Offside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should have told me earlier," Jiwoo whined, fixing her lipstick in the mirror of your car, "I would have worn a full face before work today."

"Its not my fault I'm not one of the cool kids. I didn't even know about this until Hoseok told me," You reply navigating your way to Jungkook's house "They wanna drink their face into another dimension before the games and they invited me last minute. You know I dont go to these places on my own so do me a favour yeah?"

"Fine," Jiwoo rolls her eyes at you, pupils dilating as you pull the car over and she eyes the Jeon's villa "they must loaded."

"Who?" you ask absentmindedly, quickly replying Hoseok's text that you are outside the house with his sister

"Jeon's family," Jiwoo replies looking back at you with excited tone "I mean none of us can afford this big of a house in the centre of town like him. I heard his dad is a politician."

"Didn't he get a soccer field for his college admission gift?" You shrug, eyes focused on the phone screen "He looks like a spoiled brat too."

"Jeon?" Jiwoo purses her lips, looking in her memories as she smiles "I think he's cute, he's always really shy around me so I can't tell if he's one of them."

"That's because he's scared Hoseok might whoop his ," You scoff at your friend's dreamy opinion on the golden boy, "He's swiping right on half of the girl's in the Sports and Exercise Science faculty on his night shifts."

"I know, I swear to God Hoseok was born to me," She sighs "Well Jeon's's rumoured to be the Golden of Hanguk's soccer team so-" Jiwoo shrugs 

"What?" you choke on your saliva, laughing in disbelief "Is that a joke?"

"I wish it was," she sighs scrolling through her Instagram photos while you touch up your makeup in your front mirror "I've heard so many things about his golden , I sometimes wanna see it myself," She then shivers at the thought "God, probably not with Hoseok around though ..." 

"You know what I call that?" You hesitate as you spray some setting spray in your face and push the bottle back in your bag "False advertising," you then quickly glance at the text Hoseok sent to confirm they're ready "let's go." 

You walk inside the quiet house, the lights all turned off and the place in dead silence. Jiwoo who is walking ahead of you excited, glances back at you, furrowing her eyebrows. she gives you a questioning look  and before you can address her confused eyes the lights turn back on 

"Surprise!" Hoseok yells from across the room and everyone throws confetti at the girl who's standing in the middle looking around her with a dumbfounded expression all over his face

"W-Whats going on?" she asks in amongst the rushes of congrats thrown his way and the crowd 

"Congratulation on your first job Nuna," Hoseok embraces his sister tightly, placing a gentle kiss on the crown of her head "sorry I've delayed it so much."

"Oh My God," Jiwoo exclaims looking between you and her brother "You actually got me."

"Did you see my professional acting Hobi?" You chuckle, high fiving with Hoseok "she didn't even suspect a thing."

"Come on Nuna," Taehyung steps in hugging the girl in his ridiculously large body, almost crushing Jiwoo's bone as he squeezes her "Y/N never comes to our "get faced" parties, how did even believe her?"

"I was a bit intrigued, to be honest," Jiwoo replied, forcefully pulling herself out of Taehyung's grip before she gets crushed, "I thought she finally caved in for one of the Hanguk's boys."

"Well if anything, It must be me Right?" Taehyung declares winking towards you flirtatiously 

"Oh shut up," You roll your eyes making everyone else laugh "I'm gonna go grab a drink, I'm too sober to deal with you Tae!" 

You find your way to the table adorned by all different types of alcoholic drinks. You grab a plastic cup and fill it with some expensive whisky you're surprised to see sitting beside all the others.

he's really rubbing it in everyone's face, you scoff holding the bottle of whisky in your hand and checking the alcohol percentage. 

Broke college students like yourself would never even have such fancy liquor on their birthday and here he was, the golden boy of Hanguk University, offering expensive beverage like this for a house party.

"Expensive taste huh?"

You hear a familiar voice and immediately turn around facing the guy who you didn't expect to see there. Your eyebrows furrow close together as you carefully examine the guy.

”Jeez, relax those eyes princess,” he shudders at your unimpressed gaze as he leans closer to you, looking over your body for some booze “I can't decide w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter