Part 10

Offside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what made you leave your house Y/n?" Jiwoo asks as he crosses her arms across her chest

"I'm just taking some time off studying," you sigh, shifting your gaze awkwardly "I deserve some fun in life don’t I?"

"Sure you do." She nods suspiciously as she interlocks his arms around your elbow as you both walk inside 

You sigh as you quickly take your phone out and send a combination of  soccer ball and field emojis to Namjoon as a metaphor for the fact that you have Jiwoo with you . He quickly replies with a couple of thumbs up and smiling emojis.

 If only the girl walking alongside knew the only reason you decided to leave the comfort of your blanket and the long list of unwatched series on your premium Netflix account is the fact that your best friend wants to get in her pants and you're helping him succeed in his plan.

You both enter the place, squishing through the masses of youth who are chatting and drinking in the huge bar.

"I don’t really get it," You look around, glancing over at least half of your campus scattered around the place "What's the hype about this place?"

"Of course you don’t get it," Jiwoo laughs, pinching your cheek "girls like you don’t belong here!"

"Thanks for pointing out that I at billiard." you roll your eyes

"That’s not what I mean," she chuckles at your remark "Do you know what is this place called?"

"Casa billiard?" you point at the massive billboard flashing the name

"Correct," she nods "and do you know what Casa stands for?"

"Isn't it a abbreviation of some sort?" You muse as you try to come up with one "Computer Automated System-"

"Wrong," she cuts your off "Its short for Casanova," she hesitates, watching your lost expression as she adds "This place is targeted at the boys from the two campuses near here, Hanguk University and SNU!"

You sigh, secretly scolding your friend for bringing you and his crush to a boy zone like this when you hear him calling for you.

"Joon, I'm here!" you quickly wave for him but the moment you see the person walking by his side, your hands tops moving in the air and you whisper an inaudible under your breath.

"Hey, sorry I'm late!" Joon quickly offers as he leans closer to give you a quick hug

"That’s alright, We just got here!” you whisper, trying to avoid any sort of eye contact from the guy who's watching you silently behind Joon

"Hey I'm Namjoon," Joon extends his hand to Jiwoo and introduces himself " I don’t know if you remember me-"

"Of course I remember," Jiwoo flashes a big grin to the flustered guy "I should have known the only person who can make Y/N leave her room is you."

"Not an easy task but I have my ways," Joon shrugs with a wink when he suddenly remembers he hasn’t introduced the guy standing silently behind him "This is Jimin, we play soccer in SNU together."

You finally look at him and find him staring at you with a tiny smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"I'm Jimin," he flashes an innocent smile to Jiwoo, contradictory to the vixen he hides inside "Nice to meet you Nuna!"

"Jiwoo," your friend quickly replies "Nice to see you too Jimin!"

"And you remember Y/N right?" Joon adds as he pushes you forward

"Of course," He nods with a knowing smile "She's the angel who fixed my neck with a just a touch.” 

At his statement, both Joon and Jiwoo look back at you, searching for clarification from you. Your cheeks immediately rise in heat as you explain "I strapped his neck on the last game," you glare at the guy for the weird description he offered your friends "Are we just gonna stand here all night?" You quickly ask, trying to shift the subject from your first meeting with him

"Oh yeah," Joon quickly nods "Lets go get some drinks first and find an empty table!"

You offer to grab the drinks and before you can even object Jimin makes his way to help you, walking ahead of you to the bar.

"Hyung, give us four bottles of beer!" He waves at the bartender who gives him a quick wave and nods. He then rests his weight on the bar table as he turns to you "So do you wanna tell me why you've been ignoring me?"

"I-" you gulp nervously, not expecting him to be so direct "I don’t know what you're talking about!"

"You've been ignoring all my texts," He raises an eyebrow "And yesterday you blocked my number!" 

"I've been just busy! and you keep texting me so I had no choice!" you quickly reach in your bag and fish for your credit card to pay for the drinks when he holds your wrist and instead offers his own card to the guy

"How about I'll take this one like a gentleman," he suggest as he leans closer to you "And you unblock my number?!"

Your eyes hesitate on his for a few seconds, parting your lips to respond to his proposition when you hear your nickname being called

"Eeeyyy, Sugar!"

You turn around, flinching at the sight of Taehyung along with his housemate walking towards you "H-Hey …" your voice trails off as you see Jungkook walking closely behind him

"I didn’t know you're a Casa girl," Taehyung beams, eyes curling into a mischievous smile "I've never seen you here bef-Oh"

His smile immediately replaces itself with a frown as he watch Jimin appearing over your shoulder, pressing his chin on your collarbone

"Hey guys," Jimin waves at the two guys "Nice to see you out of the field for once!"

 You make a momentary eye contact with Jungkook who's standing beside Taehyung and his unimpressed eyes make you secretly wish you can just vanish from the face of the world right there and then.

 "Park, I didn’t know you still come to Casa!" Taehyung asks with a dry tone

"Its been a while since I came here," Jimin smirks, as he wraps his arms aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter