EPILOGUE

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so G-Dragon and SNSD's Yoona disappeared from the eyes of the public. Yoona for two years.. GD for ten months. A lot of second-generation idols also hid back in their own caves, busy with their personal lives. There were only a few who remained active, getting out of their shells to release albums and do one or two months of promotions. 

The public SNS accounts of the two remained inactive during that period. Although one notable thing to mention was the sudden appearance of a private instagram rumored to be Yoona's which has the username peacemissusone. All their friends were suddenly following it but no fans could confirm.

They were able to live that two years peacefully. When Haneul and Daejji turned eight years old, their parents finally deemed them old enough to understand the ins and outs of what their occupation were. With the twins knowing their boundaries and what public image means, they returned to South Korea. This time, they didn't hid it from the public when Yoona got pregnant again. Kwon Jiyong was there for every milestone, making up for the lost time when the twins were born.

 

"Daisy! Daisy! Right here! You look so elegant in that yellow gown. A Kwon Dami original?"

23-year old Daisy Kwon laughed. She certainly inherited the elegance of Im Yoona but exudes the presence of a Kwon. "The one and only."

"You're on the other side of the red carpet today." said the reporter who was usually Daisy's companion when they are in the press.

She nodded. "Yes, I am! It's one of those days again. I have to support family."

"Are you excited to see the film?"

Daisy gave a shrug. "A film starring award-winning actor Lee Joon directed by the highly regarded Kwon Haneul? It's a sure hit!"

The reporter laughed. "Yes, it's sure been anticipated by many."

"I'm actually more nervous about the trailer." Daejji was interrupted when felt someone hug her from the waist. "Hey, it's the men of the hour!"

Kwon Haneul and Lee Joon stood on both sides of Daisy. To Yoona and Jiyong's dismay, it seems like their children were just born for the spotlight. Thankfully though, they never did aspire to be idols.The golden trio of the second-generation stars:

Lee Joon at 24 is a known actor starring in a variety of dramas and movies from the historical kind to the apocalyspe ones. His acting and visual surely surpassed his father, thanks to Dara's superior genetics.

Kwon Haneul, the youngest director to win awards for Korea. Most fans would pout and whine that his G-Dragon looks are wasted behind the camera but he does his best works on it. He made a name for himself by releasing an anonymously directed film and surprised the masses right after it became a blockbuster hit. No one can ever tell him he got where he is because of who his parents are. It was pure talent and creativity. 

And the gem of the trio.. Daisy Kwon. Known for her sharp questions and different way of interviewing.. She learned from how the media treated her parents and aunts and uncles... She became an entertainment journalist who doesn't play by the rules. She was the first to do a tell-all interview with Super Junior asking no-hold barred questions about the group's past issues. When an idol's fans find out that Daisy Kwon is releasing an interview with their idol, they would be right to assume they would get answers to questions no other reporter would dare to ask.

 

"Thank you all for coming," Haneul greeted the guests who attended the red carpet and premiere. It was a star-studded attendance. His parents were present and their younger brother, Hae Jin.  SNSD, Big Bang, 2NE1, Super Junior... Many are also present idols and personalities. "We're here for a viewing of the latest movie I had directed, starring my best friend, Lee Joon. But before all that, we are also going to release the trailer of a.. pet project of ours. This documentary is very special to me and my twin sister. A collective creation of literal second-generation artists. A tribute to those who came before us."

From the audience, Yoona visibly took a deep breath. Jiyong held her hands tightly. So much for keeping your personal lives private when your first-born children decided to release home footages from the past years.

"It all started when I was packing to move out of my family house. My sister and 'cousins' were helping me when we found the footage I shot from 10 years ago, if you can believe that. It was during Big Bang's 20th anniversary and reunion concert with 2NE1. From there, we got the idea to put all our minds together to make this documentary. For the legends known as Big Bang, 2NE1 and SNSD. For their fans who stood by them despite their crazy scandals. Please watch the trailer.

 

For the first time in KPOP history.. 

A tell-all documentary... 

Daisy: Was there really a fall out between you and Jessica in 2014?

[camera flashes to Taeyeon who was obviously struggling to answer the question]

 

Daisy: Why did you make the fans wait nine long years for a reunion concert?

[the faces of Big Bang members appeared, while the question was valid, they can't help but look amused as it was one of their children interviewing them]

 

Daisy: Were you ashamed of me and Haneul? Was that why we were a secret for the first five years of our lives?

[Yoona and G-Dragon sat in the interview room, trying their best not to scold their daughter who was only doing her job]

 

Daisy: Why do you like to antagonize the media? 

[TOP laughed, the question was amusing to him]

 

Daisy: Why disband? Why did it took so long for 2NE1 to get back together?"

[2NE1 members flashed on the screen, each of them with serious expressions]

 

Daisy: Uncle Ri, this is your opportunity. Tell your side now. What was your real involvement in the Burning Sun scandal?

[Seungri sighs and looks down]

 

[CUT TO A HOME VIDEO FOOTAGE]

2025, Norway

"Eight years together and 3 children later.. You t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter