Chapter IX: Maybe the Night

A Fresh Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Photo that Broke SNS

You may have already seen the photo or you may have heard that this photo exists. We're here to give you all the information about it. 

Early this morning, 2NE1's Dara posted on her Twitter and IG account a photo update. Captioned, 'Secret Idol Club #OopsSorryNotSorry', she tagged those who are in the photo as well.

It was a wide shot of a group of people with the ocean as the background. Unfortunately, Dara didn't tag the location of the image so where they are right now is still a mystery. 

The caption Secret Idol Club is a joke that the 2NE1 member started when she guested on a show a few months ago along with several groups' visuals. 

On said photo, the following stars are present: SNSD (with the exception of Sica), Big Bang, 2NE1, After School, Twice's Momo, Tzuyu and Nayeon, Super Junior's Heechul, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, 2PM's Nickhun, and Wooyoung.

The photo has been retweeted 3M times and the IG photo has now over 5M likes. Several stars has also left a comment on the photo:

@siwonchoi: Hyungs! This is so unfair! I should've canceled my schedule 

@lm_____ltm: This is only a partial photo, the secret idol club's members is infinite!  

@jennierubyjane: Unnieee, we're so jealous! Next time, BLACKPINK will come to the beach with you!

 

​​​​​​​​​​​"Oppa, I think you can put me down. I can be heavy.." Yoona suggested as they walk the path to the unimaginably large villa they rented. 

"Nonsense! You weigh like a feather!" Daesung replied. He was currently piggybacking Yoona who injured herself with a stray broken glass when they were walking on the streets. They are now in the shore and Yoona kept wincing when sand touches her bleeding foot. So Daesung carried her instead. 

"Daesung hyung works out a lot so don't worry about it." Seungri added, carrying Yoona's luggage with him. 

Jiyong passed by them, shoving Daesung (and in turn Yoona as well) when he walked pass them. Jooyeon was with him, holding his hands and she shot them an apologetic smile before hurrying to her boyfriend.

"What's hyung's problem?" Daesung mumbled as they continued to walk. 

Since Yoona's date is the Big Bang three, she walked with them towards the villa but their other friends had already arrived including Min Ho and Dara who was the first since Dara wasn't feeling okay when they landed. 

"Woah, this is... Daebakk!" Seungri's eyes widened at the glamorous villa in front of them. 

"This place has 30 guest rooms. We rented it all. The best that money can buy for South Korea's finest." TOP smirked as they entered through the front door.

The others were loitering around the villa but Tifanny was waiting for them. "Good, you're here! Here are the keys to your rooms."

Seungri cleared his throat. "Alright Yoong, who among us would share a room with you?"

Yoona scoffed. "Daesung oppa, gomawo for the piggyback ride. Riri, gomawo for carrying my bags. TOP oppa, err-- gomawo for the ride here. But sorry, I'll see you guys outside."

She ran past the trio and up the stairs to find her room. 

Afternoon came on their first day of their vacation, Jiyong and Young Bae hanging out on the villa's porch while waiting for the others to get ready for a trip down the beach.

"Hey, man," YB greeted as he sat beside his friend. "This is nice, huh?"

"I guess so," he took a hit from his cigarette. "I mean it should be considering how much we shelled out for this trip."

"You know if you continue with that sour expression in your face, it might actually stick. And then YG hyung would be mad at you since he'll lose money from your CFs."

He held out a middle finger for his friend who only laughed.

"Yeobo, Ji! Try this out." Hyorin came out carrying two small plates. "It's tropical meatballs! Ppali! Taste it."

The two grabbed a meatball and ate it, nodding their heads. "This is good." Jiyong commented.

"Right?! Yoona and Seungri made it for tonight's dinner party!" Hyorin exclaimed.

Jiyong coughed. "Err-- there's a bad aftertaste."

Hyorin shot him a glare and pointed at her husband. "Young Bae, I swear to God, if you don't fix his attitude you will sleep outside tonight."

YB looked scared then answering with a "Yes, Mam!"

Hyorin huffed and kicked Jiyong on his leg before walking away.

"Ouch! What's wrong with her?!"

YB kicked his other leg.

"HEY!.

"You've been unncessarily unpleasant since this morning and I've been tasked by my wife and Dara and Tifanny," he muttered the names in a lower volume. "To correct your attitude! See what you're doing? I've been roped in and being punished just by association to you."

"Then sleep in my room tonight!" GD answered, blowing out circles with his smoke.

"And risk experiencing the wrath of Lee Jooyeon too?! Fat chance!" YB sighed. "Look, I know you're having crisis right now with regards to her. But how many times do we get to enjoy Maldives with our friends? This only happens once! Yoona's with the two idiots and TOP hyung. Be glad that it's them instead of other guys. Just enjoy your time and don't ruin my night with Hyorin, arasso?"

"So what you're saying is... I should make her jealous too?" 

YB's eyes widened. "WHAT?! In what part of what I said mean that?"

"Yeah, then maybe she'll talk to me--even if she's angry at least she won't act like I'm invisible anymore." He grinned and patted his bestfriend on his shoulder. "Thanks, Bae. You the best." Then he walked inside.

"Ya! Ya! Kwon choding!" He shook his head in defeat. "This is not good."

Before dinner, the circle went out on the beach and Leeteuk prepared for them to play beach volleyball. Some opted out like TOP and the entire short line of SNSD but they were able to create the teams.

Team A: Seungri, Donghae, Wooyoung, Yoona, Nayeon, Sooyoung

Team B: Jiyong, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Momo, Jooyeon, Yuri

It was fun at first but with YoonYul and D&E separated, it became more competitive as the team goaded the other's. 

There were a lot of glaring and closed fists. From both sides. Only Dara and YB knew the real reason why. Like when a shirtless Donghae scored for the team and Yoona jumped to him and hugged him, raising a hand for victory. Yoona was still wearing her bikini coverup during the game.

"Hey none of that! We don't want a YoonHae comeback!" Leeteuk shouted, blowing his whistle.

Yoona stuck her tongue out and high fived Donghae. "Yoona and Donghae, we're number one!"

"YoonHae comeback?" Jiyong questioned.

Eunhyuk who was beside me, shook his head. "They dated during our trainee days."

He didn't know that before so he raised an eyebrow and Yoona who only looked away like she didn't see anything. The next time Jiyong served, he 'accidentally' hit Donghae on the shoulder.

"That's a foul!" Dara shouted.

"Mianhae, Donghae-ssi!" Jiyong shouted back but there was no sincerity in his voice.

And then that moment when Jooyeon, who was wearing a one-piece bikini, won them the first set, Jiyong tapped her exposed as he tells her she did a good job.

Yoona then took the forward position and spiked the ball right into Jiyong.

"Oops! Sorry!" She said sarcastically.

There were a lot of accidental hits and insincere apologies during the game. Victory belongs to Team A though thanks to Sooyoung and Donghae's volleyball expertise and much to the dismay to the already sour G-Dragon.

After the game, Yoona stayed on the beach sitting with Daesung, TOP, Seungri arguing with them about whether TOP and Daesung has secret girlfriends. 

"Oh come on! Half the time, TOP oppa is out of the country not on any schedule. Who is he visiting? I bet it's a woman." Yoona pointed out.

Seungri disagreed. "Hyung is going around the world looking for unique furnitures! It's not a woman."

"It can be both!" Yoona argued back. TOP and Daesung were just laughing it off, not giving any clues whether they are really in a relationship or not.

A giggle was heard and they looked to the ocean where Jooye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter