Twenty-Five: Hot Caution

Selene 6.23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty-Five: Hot Caution

 

“Of course not-” 

She did not get to finish her protest when he closed in for a kiss. It was a good thing she was quick to cover with the back of her hand. 

Unfortunately, that did not stop him. He kissed the palm of her hand. Then he held her hand that was covering her lips, pulled it towards him, and kissed the back of it. 

She was rendered speechless. 

Her treacherous heart was racing as she watched him the entire time, and it was drumming loudly she feared he would hear.

“Don’t worry. I will return the kiss that you stole." He gave her a sly look. "It's a kiss for a kiss.”

‘I did not steal that kiss! It was an accident.’

She wanted to retort. Sadly, he was quick to cover her lips with his. 

The kiss was light. His lips were just gently brushing against hers, teasing her to respond.

`I will not give in,’ she swore.

However, not even a minute had passed when she realized she was kissing him back. 

‘Aniya! This is not how it’s supposed to be. Son Naeun, get a grip of yourself!’

She wanted to hit herself in the head. Unfortunately, she was too far gone. 

As time passed, the kiss that started light became something more. He was kissing her with so much passion and hunger, and she was returning his kiss with the same intensity.

His lips left hers and moved to her jaw, then down.

Her mind was giving her warning signals. However, her body had already betrayed her. She involuntarily angled her head back to give him more access to her neck. 

Due to the way she was sitting, the hem of her night gown had ridden up. His hands were now beginning to have a mind of their own. 

‘This is crazy,’ she thought. 

One hand was holding the back of her head, while the other was resting on one of her thighs. 

His hand trailed from her thigh to her hips then all the way up to her back. Then it followed the same pattern back down to her thigh, where it started to draw circular patterns. 

His other hand moved from the back of her neck down, lazily caressing her back.

Every part of her skin where his hand touched burned. It felt new. It was something she never experienced before. But if felt good.

Her back arched involuntarily when he started nipping at her collar bones. He was giving her kisses, leaving behind a series of marks. Then he trailed his lips up, pressing a kiss just below her ear. 

Her breathing became heavy. Her hands that were resting on his shoulders tightened their grip. She was getting lost in their passion.

Just then, a moan escaped her lips.

They both froze. 

Her moan was like a needle that popped the bubble of passion that they had encased themselves in. 

Slowly, he pulled back. He was looking at her with passion very evident in his eyes, and his pupils were dilated. 

They eyed each other awkwardly before averting their gazes. They were both panting, trying to catch their breaths.

“We should stop,” he declared. 

Her cheeks burned when she felt the evidence of his passion.

“Y-Yeah,” she stuttered and hurriedly got off him.

Without wasting a minute, he stood up and grabbed his backpack from the floor. 

“I’m going to take a shower,” he declared and went straight to the bathroom.

After a moment, she heard the water running from the shower. 

She looked at the large mirror ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter