Thirty-Seven: Crazy

Selene 6.23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty-seven: Crazy

 

“It seemed like you gave them a shock,” she whispered as she followed Taemin.

“Did I?” he answered nonchalantly as he held her hand, leading her to his car.

“One of them might even have a crush on you. I think I remember one of them naming you as her ideal type,” she teased. 

“Well, I don’t like her, whoever she is.” He answered right away.

She giggled at his and nudged him on his side. “But don’t you find her pretty?” 

His steps halted. “No,” he said. Turning to face her, he gave her an unamused look. “I don’t like her. I don’t like any of them. So can we please stop talking about them?” 

She grinned. With no plans of stopping, she kept talking. 

“I think the short haired one is quite cute. What do you think?” She added. 

However, her words were treated like air. He continued walking as if he heard nothing. It was obvious he doesn’t like where she was leading the conversation. 

Taking joy in seeing the frown on his face, she went on.  “Would you ever consider dating someone like-”

Everything happened so fast. One second she was talking, the next moment she found herself being pushed against a hard surface before his lips crashed against hers.

It took her a second to catch up with the current situation. It seemed like he got fed up with her questions. She could feel his frustration in his kiss.

I guess I took my joke too far?

Eventually, she was pulled into the kiss. Not minding the place and time, she started returning the kiss. Slowly, her hands found their way around his neck, pulling him close.

After a long while, she let out a groan when he bit her lip, almost too hard, before soothing it with his tongue. 

“Don’t bite!” she complained, her hand slapping his arm when he released her. 

“Sorry,” he whispered, his face just inches away from hers. They were both panting from the kiss they just shared. 

Slowly, she started to become aware of their surroundings. Only then did she realize that she was leaning against Taemin’s car. She didn’t realize they had already reached his car. It was a good thing the private parking garage seemed empty. 

Minutes later, Taemin was expertly maneuvering his car back to the streets. They could still hear the loud music and cheers coming from the event. 

“Do you think our managers are looking for us?” she asked as she tries to fix her disheveled hair by combing her fingers through her hair.

He shook his head. “Not sure.” 

As soon as the words left his lips, the screen of his phone lit up. 

Manager hyung calling… 

The corners of his lips raised. “Mine was looking for me now,” he said, his voice laced with amusement. He then turned to her. “I’m surprised yours wasn’t calling right now.”

“I turned off my phone,” she giggled, proudly showing him the darkened screen of her phone. 

About ten minutes ago, Taemin proposed that they skip the rest of the event and go on a date. It was a crazy idea, but she agreed nonetheless. Besides, it’s been a while since they went out for a date. Both of them had been busy, especially Taemin who had been extensively preparing for the debut of Super M.

After multiple rings, Taemin’s phone stopped ringing. However, not even a minute had passed when it started ringing again. 

She looked at him. Shaking his head, he sighed before finally accepting the call. 

“Yah! What are you brats up to this time?!” Surprisingly, instead of SHINee’s manager, Apink’s manager’s frustrated voice boomed through the car’s speaker system. 

“Oh, hyung.” Taemin greeted calmly. “Why do you have my manager’s phone?” he asked innocently.

“Yah! Stop acting, you brat!” It was SHINee’s manager that spoke this time. “You’re with Naeun, aren’t you?” he asked suspiciously.

“Oh, they’re together?” She couldn’t help but comment.

“See? I knew it!” Her manager exclaimed upon hearing her voice. “I knew they were together!” He sounded proud yet irritated at the same time upon confirming their suspicions. 

“Where are you?” SHINee’s manager asked. “You need to be here for the final stage!”

“Hyung, we’re leaving first.” Taemin answered, unfazed by his manager’s questions.

 “Yah!” Both their managers chorused.

“Taemin-ah, what nonsense are you saying?!” SHINee’s manager scolded. “Come back right now!”

“And you, Naeun-ssi,” he called, “you’re t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter