Eleven: Baby

Selene 6.23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Eleven: Baby

 

 

 

When the door closed, Naeun’s shoulders relaxed. She let out a sigh. Although Taemin’s mother was nice, she could not help but be cautious. She did not want to slip up and cause the elder lady distress.

 

Somehow, she could understand why Taemin did not tell his mother the truth. Like her, he was probably concerned about how his mother would react. Both their mothers were so precious to them that they did not have the heart to bring them any sort of negative feelings.

 

She was not sure how long they could keep both their families in the dark, but she was sure that they would try to prolong it as long as they could. Some might question their way of thinking. Some might argue that it was better to learn about the truth now than later. They did have a point. However, it was a case to case basis. All things had their time, and each one had its own specific timing. All they had to do was wait. The right time would come on its own.

 

“Right,” she mumbled. “Timing is everything.”

 

She took a deep breath and decided to head back to the bedroom. She wanted to check on Taemin, and she needed look for her phone.

 

When she got to the room, she found Taemin sprawled on the bed. A small smile played around her lips. In a short span of time, he had already kicked off the covers. The duvet was pushed to his side. Some of its parts were already threatening to reach the floor. A pillow was also on the verge of falling.

 

She shook her head and decided to let him be.

 

She started searching for her phone. It was dropped earlier when they were helping Taemin. She just could not remember the exact place she dropped it. After searching for a while, she spotted the black case of her phone.

 

“There you are!” She exclaimed. Her phone was halfway buried under the covers.

 

She sat on the space next to Taemin, and carefully slipped her hand under the covers. She was about to reach the rectangular device when Taemin rolled over. He ended laying on top of her phone, burying it under him.  

 

She gently shook his shoulder. “Move,” she ordered. “You were laying on my phone.”

 

He groaned and turned to his side, facing her. She quickly reached for her phone and was about to get up when she felt him move. She squealed, and her body stiffened when a pair of arms s around her waist. She looked down to find Taemin’s arms hugging her waist. He moved further to snuggle close. He then put his head on her lap, his face facing her midriff.

 

“Yah!” she called. She pried his arms off her. Then she pushed his head back to the pillows. “You’re so annoying. Just go to sleep,” she added, and turned her back on him.

 

Another thing that most people do not know about Taemin was that he could be really clingy when he gets drunk. She remembered being amused and shocked the first time she learned of his drunk personality. It was something she found adorable yet annoying at the same time.

 

Him using her lap as a pillow at the noraebang, and him holding on to her when they were inside Kai’s car were one of the many examples on how clingy he could get. He was a man full of unexpected and quirky surprises.

 

“Seriously, you’re really annoying!” She huffed. She had lost track of the number of times she had called him that.

 

She unlocked her phone and opened Apink’s group chat. She was still worried about them and the rest of SHINee. She wanted to know if they got home safe. She was hoping that Kai was able to get to them before they do anything stupid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter