Unexpected Meeting : Discovery of New Feelings

UNEXPECTED MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 ” I don’t think I supposed  to drink, I’m driving. “ Tiffany reject glass of wine from Yoona with polite smile, but Yoona stare back at her with confuse face“ But we have driver.. “ she argue innocently “ or you can simply sleepover here like Jessica usually do. “ she added with smile.

I ignore another sting feeling in my heart after heard Yoona’s word and suddenly feels the floor is more interesting than anything. Tiffany glance at me, asking for advice, before finally grab the glass from Yoona’s hand.  “Awesome! “ Yoona exclaim happily “ but who are you, again? “ she added as she sip the wine from her glass, looking curiously to Tiffany.

I hold the urge to rolling my eyes after listen her question, typical Yoona, act first before even thinking “ She’s Jessica— “ I start but my words quickly forgotten as another person answer it first.

“ She’s Taeyeon’s ex girlfriend. “ I turn my head to Jessica so fast and look at her with both confuse and surprise draw in my face, but she only raise one of her eyebrows and looking back at me with blank expression. Okay.. what was that?

“ WHAT?! “ Yoona’s yelp in surprise when knows the truth then she squint her eyes to both  of me and Tiffany, who only can smiling sheepishly. “ Why you never told me you have girlfriend unnie???“ Yoona asking me, feeling betray.

“ Ex.. girlfriend.. “ I sigh as I correct her “ And I don’t know, I feel like its not that important..? “ I try to calm her, but apparently my answer only fuel her more.

“ Oh really? “ Yoona gave me indecorous look “ Am I live in bubble whole this time, or am I  the only one who thought that we are best friend? “ okay she definitely drunk, or at least tipsy, she never act like this before.

“ Don’t be like that, Yoong, we are friend. I just don’t think its important to tell you because when we meet, me and Tiffany already broke up. “ I try to reason to her.

“ Unbelievable. “ she shakes her head and walk towards the couch before sit herself there and crossed her legs, then start rambling about how she told me about everything yet she feels like she don’t know me much and this event just prove her theory. “ I even told you that I throw up at my first day at work! “ she exclaimed.

“ You throw up at your first day at work..? “ Yuri said both in amused and mocked tone.

“ And you peed yourself in 9th grade, what’s your point? “ Yoona replied her sister with same mocked tone, and smile satisfied when Yuri scowl and squint eyes on her. She then turn back to me with completely different facial expression, what the heck, since when she good at acting?  “ Just.. just tell me Unnie, are we really best friend..? “ she said in sad voice and it makes me can’t help but feel guilty to her.

“ Of course Yoong. “ I walk to her side and try to console her “ You are my best friend, I’m sorry okay. “ I reach to pat on her arm awkwardly. I mean our friendship always about to teasing each other, we never really good with emotional thing and this is first time I see her this upset, I kinda feel bad. Even if she indeed tipsy or drunk, her act must be because what she feels toward me whole this time.

“ Alright “ Yoona accept my apology. Well that’s easy, I sigh in relief. “ But before that, answer me this one question first… “ I blink at her sudden change behavior and feel suspicious all of sudden. “ What is it..? “ I ask her nevertheless.

“ Did you.. lost your ity to her? “ she said with idiotic grin display on her face. I have urge to smack her head so hard if I’m not too busy to trying hide the shade of red that appears on my cheek. Yoona already laugh with mouth open wide as soon as she threw the question. Tell me, why I’m friend with her again?

“ Hahaha you should see your face Unnie.. “ Yoona still laughing and teasing me until she have tears in her eyes. “ Fine, fine, I stop .. “ Yoona said as she finally caught my warning glare, “ But seriously, tell me, are you two will going back together? “ she then look at me and Tiffany back and forth with curiosity in her eyes. I should know she will throw more stupid question, gosh Yoona..

“ No. “ I answer her quick and stern, before glance at Tiffany who also strongly rejected Yoona's question. “ Aww, boring, let’s just continue the party then. “ she casually shrug and get up to bring the rest of feast to TV room.

I sigh in relief when she finally stop embarrassing me but suddenly my eyes caught with Jessica’s. I was expect another cold resting face from her but what I get is a smile instead. A very thin smile, but I swear it was smile. I look around to see if anyone witness it, and when no one seems notice I start smiling to myself. Jessica is very pretty when she smiles.

+++

 

At the end of night, somehow, we all end up playing classic Truth or Dare, an idea from Yoona who get bored watching Game of Thrones. Its our 5th round, so far I’m doing great avoiding any embarrass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter